Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets (50382 Views)

Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) / Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video / Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by ufuosman(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Go ahead and expose without wasting time
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by chatinent: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Which one bi vow again?

Just expose it na.
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by ennecco: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Let state goverment contrôle there ressources and generat there electricity and water.have there parliament. ... Nigeria should bé restructure . State goverment should have state police .and local goverment police

Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Vulcan24(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
The Organised Nigerian youths-cyber-revolutionary guards

Awon werey ti biinu
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Ekpekaycee: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is certainly not a good development. I am afraid that some day very soon, we will be dealing with a new type of criminality,
e-kidnapping. Hackers will hack people's or organization's websites and demand for ransom or they will reveal secrets. May God help us to avert such a day.
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by haryomikun(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I hate "we will expose them"....Soon the corrupt system we know will drag them into negotiations & bargains...
Start exposing right away,NO TIME!
You know nothing! A group that hacked police servers in America during the BLM movement and Occupy Wall Street in 2011.

Acquaint yourself with the ‘Anonymous Hacker Group’

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Blakpot: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
SATANN:
just do what? twitter that has already been hacked?

I meant exposing the governments dirty secrets and files.

I don't know much about hacking, but what can u possibly benefit from hacking into NBC or NTA's twitter account?

Unserious yoots
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by Blakpot: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, I believe these hackers just hacked the something for fun!
There is actually nothing to reveal... there is no secret to expose, you know why?

Nigeria doesn't store vital information on any database, go and ask INEC to confirm. Most documents and files are stored in 'hardcopy', that's why you'd hear...

"Fire guts the accountant general office", anytime a probe is in motion. If any agency has any website just don't be surprised if you find out the website is underutilised or is lying 'un-updated'

We go #EndBadLadership
grin

cheesy cheesy Abeg no kill me with laugh!
It sounds funny, but its so true.
Maybe they already hacked into govt officials email n agency website only to find nothing useful.
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by YungLasaint(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Omo this stuff is getting sweeter. This country must get better.
I want to learn hacking
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by taurusdude0(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I hate "we will expose them"....Soon the corrupt system we know will drag them into negotiations & bargains...
Start exposing right away,NO TIME!

Lol this one no know anonymous they can hack cbn and move all the money there nothing will happe,they that good.they are not in this for the money.demands must be meet.
Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by SATANN: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
Blakpot:

I meant exposing the governments dirty secrets and files.

I don't know much about hacking, but what can u possibly benefit from hacking into NBC or NTA's twitter account?

Unserious yoots
too many things bro. there are always hidden files or messages in these webstes and twitter

1 Like

Re: Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets by bamite(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2020
Arrewa:
E Don dey happen!
#endinsecurity in Borno, Zamfara and southern kaduna!!!!
Even you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH / Man Caught Stealing Panties In Benin Days After Oba’s Warning. Photos / Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.