Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" (30995 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Bisola Aiyeola Addresses The United Nations General Assembly In New York / Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by ebukajay184: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2020
#EndSARS: "We Are Loosing Focus, If We Turn These Protests To Carnivals" - Actress Bisola Warns

Actress, Bisola Aiyeola, has warned #EndSARS protesters not to turn the protest into a carnival, IgbereTV reports.

Bisola is of the opinion that turning the protests into a carnival will only trivialize the frustrations that had led to the protests.

In her Instagram story, on Friday October 14, Bisola wrote:
''My people, My people. If we turn these protests to carnivals, we are loosing focus oo and trivializing our frustration. Not everything is party party. Remember those who have died and those whose source of income has been halted."

Also on her Instagram page, she wrote:
"I know Nigerians love to party and have a good time but please these protests are not Faaji Time. We never reach anywhere o, let’s not party away our future. What we want is for our Home (Nigeria) to be good for us and our generations to come.

To everyone donating and contributing one way or the other, THANK YOU.

#ReformNigeria #Thisisourhome #dontloosefocus #noteverytimeparty #sometimesstayontrack"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGZWrx-lASi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by daddy001: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2020
ebukajay184:
#EndSARS: "We Are Loosing Focus..., If We Turn These Protests To Carnivals" - Actress Bisola Warns

Actress, Bisola Aiyeola, has warned #EndSARS protesters not to turn the protest into a carnival, IgbereTV reports.

Bisola is of the opinion that turning the protests into a carnival will only trivialize the frustrations that had led to the protests.

Taking to her Instagram page on Friday Friday October 14, Bisola wrote;

''My people, My people. If we turn these protests to carnivals, we are loosing focus oo and trivializing our frustration. Not everything is party party. Remember those who have died and those whose source of income has been halted."
well said

16 Likes

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2020
Dumb yooots grin

That one don pass carnival, Na Orgy sef..

Imagine our yoots having sex and smoking shisha @ protest venues

#endIRRESPONSIBILITY

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by Freestainworld(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2020
on point

2 Likes

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by inoki247: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2020
Infact the Protest don turn to Party after Party

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2020
Exactly my fear ooo

We shouldn't joke with everything.

I heard some folks are even greasing themselves on the protests ground cool grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2020
Seriously, they should cut down on the booze in supply at some of those demonstration centers.

6 Likes

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by nkwuocha: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hmm...

Fellow Nigerians, most especially igbo youths lets us drag James Nwafor of Akwuzu SARS Out.That man needs to go down, let it trend world wide and let his years of deadly brutality and horror be exposed.If you want the blood of the innocent get revenge lets us join hands together and make this trend world wide.

There are many horror buried in shallow graves, many songs unsung and dreams cut short by this man.Let us fish him out in his hiding, let his family he used blood money to build be littered like dirts and let no mercy be shown to him just as he never show no mercy to his victims.

Let him be drag in chains like a slave in the streets of Anambra state, let the children mock him and the old spit at his face, let the old women lay curses to his generation and let the young learn from the end of a wicked and brutal man of their time.

#EndJamesNwafor
#EvilJamesNwafor
#DeathtojamesNwafor

His pictures

110 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by baike: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Naija youths are not serious

The protest go on nothing

2 Likes

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by newharddrives(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Abi oh?
Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by lindareep: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Today is Friday o, let's party grin
Nigeria kuku don scatter cheesy
No more POLICE, no more SARS grin

Biko, I have just 3 BEARD GROWTH OIL in stock, I will deliver to your preferred address anywhere within Lagos. Payment on delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by Calabar1stSon: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Dumb yooots grin

That one don pass carnival, Na Orgy sef..

Imagine our yoots having sex and smoking shisha @ protest venues

#endIRRESPONSIBILITY
Mumu

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
WE MOVEEEEEEEEEE

Some people are already bitter that I join the movement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by bukkysam(f): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Na sooo ooooo remember to endcorruption
Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by ImagineNation: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sorosoke jor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by Onyeedum(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
All join, make we no just leave the street so fast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by dalass(f): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin
Our party loving society

Once there's free food and drinks.... Party and merriment has landed.

They have little sense and no focus at all cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by deanery(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Exactly my fear...Loosing focus and the present day nigerian youths are 5&6

7 Likes

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Exactly my fear ooo

We shouldn't joke with everything.

I heard some are even greasing themselves cool grin grin
Don't mind that lady called tot. I would explain later why I didn't support this movement at earlier stage.

5 Likes

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by ahmEenu(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
v
Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by Whanz95: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.
This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by Xzellentgraphic: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Party after party...lol
Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by tot(f): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
saaphiere:
Don't mind that lady called tot. I would explain later why I didn't support this movement at earlier stage.

Yada yada yada. Don't be a hypocrite. Own your words with your chest. No need for explanation.

saaphiere:
Anyone who wants SARS to end is either a criminal or benefiting from criminal activities.

As you dress, so shall you be addressed.

You are permitted to wear designer, drive flashy cars. But then you are approached by SARS, be ready to prove to them that you acquire those things in a legal way or else.

saaphiere:
SARS is not ending deal with it.

7 Likes

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
You don't glory, until you are glorified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by nurez305(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
80% of Nigerians spell LOSE as LOOSE....I don't know why

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
who can talk to all the protesters nationwide to relax on the protests now?

this protest is diverting already and it is because they have refused to pause it.

let's give the FG a break and watch for like 2-3 weeks for the outcome before we can decide on resuming protests or sit back and enjoy our new Nigeria.

let's pause protest now, my people.

we are winning already.

we move. ✌

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by teejet: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Misplaced priorities!

Why booze?

Why parties?

Why immorality?

2 Likes

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by Wassapviews: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Parte after Parte

Abeg e dey Necessary o

Make engine no knock cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by chrysan(f): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by LeitaP: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
But should they be walking as if they're mourning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Ex-super Falcons Star Talks About Her Sexuality, Dressing / Efia Odo Rocks Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Davido Reacts To Video Of Him Falling While Trying To Climb A Stage In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.