Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" (31016 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Bisola Aiyeola Addresses The United Nations General Assembly In New York / Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by nkwuocha: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
pacespot:

You should have accompanied this post with his picture?

Done
Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by stagger: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Please can we make this #ArrestJamesNwaforNow trend on Twitter? I will personally like to see this man face the gallows.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by click4gist: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
well said!!!
Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by kingthreat(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Yep , the nigga campaign is well and alive in Nigeria.

Drugs, prostitution, black on black crimes.

The social engineering from those western liberal bastard's is working.

They control all blacks using black American entertainment..

These people are too foolish to even understand what is really going on.

I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing it.

It's a very lonely place to be , given the iq is too low , they'll never understand.

I wish I could send you a video i saw yesterday

please share or upload bro
Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
kingthreat:

please share or upload bro

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by kingthreat(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
stagger:
Please can we make this #ArrestJamesNwaforNow trend on Twitter? I will personally like to see this man face the gallows.

He has been arrested. I believe you have read the news about that yesterday. Stop agitating on what has already been done. Now campaign for his prosecution and charges against him.
Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by kingthreat(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
[quote author=Nigsrdumb post=95006906][/quote]
Yeah this pics just shows drugs. please clearer info. thanks
Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by ItzWilly(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
saaphiere:
Don't mind that lady called tot. I would explain later why I didn't support this movement at earlier stage.

madam goan sit down...i thought you were pretending to be foolish;that you wouldn't want sars to end¿...now you have wise up,you have seen dat diz country has deteriotated drastically!...i blame those who voted for bubu,...600 years for them!!!.MADAM KEEP YA EXPLANATION TO YOURSELF!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party" by Franky9584(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
Tel them biko... Nigerians are always lik that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus At A Swimming Pool (Picture) / Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Tiwa Savages's Son As Chelsea Fan In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.