Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Muslims Are Treated Differently On This Website! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Muslims Are Treated Differently On This Website! (333 Views)

Africa Is Backward Because Of The Way Women Are Treated. / What Habit Are You Dropping In 2018, And What Are You Doing Differently In 2019 / Why Is BBC Igbo Differently Located With Respect To Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Are Treated Differently On This Website! by DedeNkem: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2020
I wonder why nobody has spoken up about this.

Why are people forced to pledge allegiance to Islam before they could respond to a thread that has Islamic connotation? What's up with that?

Why is the same policy not also implemented for threads about Christianity? Why not do it across the board?

I hope to receive a response from the owner of this website.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Treated Differently On This Website! by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Receiving a response, just take a left and never return. Wasn't it you, some body was asking weather you are a Muslim? And with that you create a trend, or is it not you?

Don't come and create religious dispute here please. If you want to avoid questions like that stop commenting religious related matters on things that is not religious. I hope this will work.

Thanks.
Re: Muslims Are Treated Differently On This Website! by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2020
Before opening this topic, I don't already dey laugh cos I know what happened already..
You don already try comment and you jam agbako abi?
Re: Muslims Are Treated Differently On This Website! by DedeNkem: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Receiving a response, just take a left and never return. Wasn't it you, some body was asking weather you are a Muslim? And with that you create a trend, or is it not you?

Don't come and create religious dispute here please. If you want to avoid questions like that stop commenting religious related matters on things that is not religious. I hope this will work.

Thanks.

So asking for all religions to be treated fairly, is to cause a "religious dispute"? Your type of preposterous mentality is what precipitates disputes!

Next time, you need to revise and proofread your written response before hitting the Submit button!!
Re: Muslims Are Treated Differently On This Website! by Nazgul: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Thanks.
Yeroba moslem spotted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News, Another Warehouse Of Palliative Discovered In Calabar / The Largest Crypto Project In Africa / Breaking! Nollywood Producer Chico Ejiro Dies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.