Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands (37940 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Accuses SE Govs Of Not Presenting 8-Point Demands To FG / People's Reactions As Tinubu Releases 7-point Agenda For Rebuilding Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
After ENDSARS let's join hands and #ENDXVIDEOS

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by pacino26(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
We have waited and now the moment is before us.

Let's be as formidable as we can be to usher in a rebirth of a new naija.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by Luckydubby7(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lovely
God bless soul participating in this protest.
Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by Angelfrost(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Guyman02:
Northern youths agenda is different, for them every agenda is seen from the perspective of a threat to Sai Baba Buhari from the south.
They will work from opposite direction, only middle belt youths are on board in the North

Then, they will help us divide the nation once and for all with their stupidity!!!... Either way, things can't continue like this! Enough is truly Enough!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by symbianDON(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
very aptly captured! Nigeria will be great again ��

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by maiquel: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
I like this...wholeheartedly
Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by greencard: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nice one
Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by Seebrian(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
8. Electoral Reform must be added please. Enough of election rigging across board.
Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by TecM0: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

Then, they will help us divide the nation once and for all with their stupidity!!!... Either way, things can't continue like this! Enough is truly Enough!

North can't survive a month of real civil disobedience and southern shutdown
Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by Miracle2020: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yes yes yes. Now iam inn, I will support the protest with all my life.
But I think we need to change the protest title from ENDSARS to ENDSURFERING.
Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by Tonygeesm(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Now that our eyes have open to what the east have been seeing and fighting since the formation of this concoction call Nigeria, I can now redeclare my full support for the Nigerian youth. We care not wether APC or PDP, North or South, igbo yoruba or hausa, if you are bad we kick you out #endsard #endpilicebrutality #endnigeria'sbackwardness

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by stealmatic(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
[quote author=Abasman008 post=94996734] see dis one,na buhari hold ur destiny? face front abeg #Endunemployment should follow suit
Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by Shawl001(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
INTERESTING! cheesy
Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by GreyLaw(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
RandomVic:
Being able to pass jamb shouldn't be the only way to go to higher institution. Those with exemplary sport talents should be given scholarships just like how it's done in the US.

Some persons are naturally just not good with books no matter how hard they try but are very competent with football on their legs etc but for this to work there has to be a program like the NCAA in our curriculum.

Those guys gaining entrance to higher institutions in the US with sports and other extra curricular activities are not bad with books, either. Some schools might be beyond you but extra curricular abilities help you get in, not that you are bad with books.

Also, I think there are different higher institutions. But you see the university, you go use book enter am oo. If you no good with book wetin you dey go there go find? There are or should be tertiary institutions for skills acquisition, sports and some other forms of art.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by EndNigeriaNow: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Let's change the slogan to #EndNigeriaNow.
Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by sharone21(f): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
The borders are not only for thieves, bandits and smugglers, students need to go back to school.......Why even put a siege on the country economically in the first place causing hyperinflation, fall of the value of the naira and enmity between African brothers. #ENDSWAT #OPENTHEBORDERS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by Miracle2020: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
With this demands now I will join the protest but we should change endsars to ENDSURFERING.
Secondly we should not allow politicians to hijack the protest and use it as a tool of winning election.
#ENDSURFERING.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by dejavubobo1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
Impressive... The only bail out here is to take power from this oldie and work out a scheme to bring Nigeria of it political and economical slum

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
SmartPolician:
MrTAnonymous

Who compiled this?

The person should have sought the input of others

Concerned Nigerian, I think Deji Adeyanju is the leader of the group.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by Felalucky8(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Death sentence or life in prisonment if found guilty of corruption...... please, please, please add this one, very necessary above all

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by FarmTech(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is what we want. The revolution is happening.
Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by zuto4u(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
I expected to see power sector reform there. Electricity is what boosts industrialization and job creation. Industries, factories and companies cannot function to the optimum level without power. Honestly, am yearning for the time when Nigeria will start having 24hrs electricity.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by CodeTemplar: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
The protest is gradually going from #endsars to #restructurenigeria.

If I am to stick to the initial #endsars tag, my own reformation will be for the police and will include the following.
1. Salary review for police.
2. documentation of evidences in cases, interrogations and detentions. I mean electronic documentations(texts, audios & videos) backed up in cloud storages.
3. New mode of operations or protocols to prevent random and indiscriminate mass arrest under the guise of investigation.
4. new forensic unit to investigate neutralized 'suspects'.
5. regular and random blood screening for drugs and substance abuse.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by BruncleZuma: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
You forgot the Judiciary...for consequences.

If there are no immediate consequences for looting and embezzlement then none of these will work.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by williaam(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is really nice. Now the protect has aim.
7 points or nothing, if all this can be achieve then we could look forward to the future with optimism.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by CaveAdullam: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
Unlike the previous EndSARS, this is the #EndSARS I want to support.
Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
The days of youthful Awolowos,Azikwe et al are back again.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by degamonn: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
National Assembly members should be barred from involvement in government contracts. They are the psuedo contractors handling all the constituency projects. They collect millions in salaries and allowances yet they wouldn't let genuine business people do government contracts.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by Angelfrost(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
TecM0:

North can't survive a month of real civil disobedience and southern shutdown

Then they better fall in line, and get behind the current moving train!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by Olujames3020(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Very good and fantastic move.
Reducing our legislative arms of government to unicameral is really and good move.
We must add the avenue where a non performing political office holder can be voted out of office. Enough of 8years of useless politicians who have noting for the masses then enriching their selfish pockets.
Re: EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands by Anoniemos01: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
Gbamsolutely! Exactly how our requests be put across. Make the world know we are not just mere agitated protesters or chaos-starved citizens. We know want we need and we ask that these be provided. Simple

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi / Full Summary Of 2016 Budget / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.