Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) (18808 Views)

EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands / APC Sensitizes Market Women In Benin On Ize-Iyamu’s Simple Agenda [Video/Photos] / Ndume Defies Buhari, Oshiomhole On Senate Presidency, Unfolds Nine-point Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by SteveDGreat: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Watch Video of Kenneth Okonkwo Explaining Peter Obi Seven Point Agenda.

Even Seun was daze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTPcD82H4s

Labour Party Member, Kenneth Okonkwo, expounds Peter Obi's seven-point agenda.

#PoliticsToday

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1578090387587174400?t=0Fon1yOtK7wjasOSic_tzg&s=19

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Illuminatiship(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Yeah! Same way zain was dazed

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by bibianna(f): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Very interesting to watch! smiley

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by dominic17: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
Front page material, moderator kindly move to front page for wider reach and more scrutiny

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nice

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
all this stuff are trash and useless That man call pandora is a criminal, no propaganda will work this time around

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by derecho(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
See sweet presentation... compare it with Jumoke okoya-thomas 29 mins of sham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEf08QBlyRI

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by successmatters(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Good one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by AcuraZDX: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
all this stuff are trash and useless That man call pandora is a criminal, no propaganda will work this time around

Let your shaky shaky daddy come and tell us his plans. Abi is he scared of talking?

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by derecho(m): 12:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Wow ...I just watched the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7302NCrqGU&t=189s

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Antyislam: 5:02am On Oct 07, 2022
Though Atiku is better than Tinubu But Peter obi is the best

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Apophenia24k: 6:32am On Oct 07, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

Any evidence to validate your statement..?

Please help I'm still undecided voter..

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by obembet(f): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Stupid animal. Na this same Kenneth Okonkwo promote Buhari 2019, praise him up and down. The man enjoy APC for 7 yrs +.

This is one of the reason I don't believe in this Obidient movement. If Lai Mohammed decamp tomorrow, they will praise him.

Don't forget to vote Atiku 2023. Obituary will never be your portion.

Tinubu don old

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by StrongAlphMale: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Of course Obi is the next president of Nigeria

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by franchasofficia: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Let me tell you all, forget about all the tribal and religious higgy hagga politicians are using to deceive Nigerians to support them. Every Nigerian, including Atiku and Tinubu know that Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023.

If Atiku were to be younger such that he could contest again, I tell you all, Atiku would have endorsed Obi and worked for Obi to become President in 2023. Atiku even told Nyesome Wike before the PDP Primaries that let PDP Presidential ticket be microzoned to Southeast and let Peter Obi become the consensus candidate but Wike refused. Atiku then said if the ticket can't be microzoned to Southeast or Northeast, then it should be thrown open and that he wishes to run again with Peter Obi but Wike deceived other PDP Governors as they quickly reached a consensus that whoever wins PDP ticket must pick a serving PDP Governor as his running mate.

Atiku was indirectly telling PDP knuckleheads that Peter Obi was the right person to fly their ticket and that if Obi cant fly it, then he Atiku will contest.

Atiku knows he is a corrupt man just like Bola Tinubu but he believes that if the Presidency can't go to a capable incorruptible man like Peter Obi then it is better for it to come to him than any other corrupt criminal politician like Tinubu.

Now why is Peter Obi the best to rule Nigeria?

Peter Obi carefully outlined the issues that has bedevilled Nigeria over the years and also proffered practical solutions to change the narrative once and for all.

How, you may ask? Peter Obi said:

1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!

2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!

3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!

I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!

4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?

5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.

6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any. We have not come to enslave but to serve.

7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!

8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!

9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!

10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!

11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us! God bless Nigeria!

12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.

13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nigerians are ready to take back their country

12 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Eriokanmi: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
He nailed it. Exactly what we read today. Kudos!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Period007(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Peter Obi is God sent

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Roger3D(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
8. Economic enslavement and the destruction of local content with his juju FOREX policy

“Peter Obi, who is the single largest individual importer in Nigeria, wants to remove “import restrictions.” Yet, this is the same man that wants to “move Nigeria from consumption to production”? Removing import restriction favours traders, like Obi, but destroys local manufacturing!-
Reno Omokri
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Lanedo26: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tired of losing your bēts on football games? Google search LŪC LYŌN BÇ and visit the website to learn how to stop losing your bēts on football games
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
The truth is that
Obi’s economic plans would rather favour importers to the detriment of local manufacturers.

“Now, let us interrogate this policy on its merit.

“Peter Obi, who is the single largest individual importer in Nigeria, wants to remove “import restrictions.” Yet, this is the same man that wants to “move Nigeria from consumption to production”?
Removing import restriction favours traders, like Obi, but destroys local manufacturing!

“Take Dangote Tomato Paste factory in Kano. If you remove import restrictions, as Obi proposes, his company, Next Cash and Carry, will be able to import cheaper tomato paste from Italy, which will force Dangote Tomato out of business and make thousands of Nigerians he employs unemployed.

“No developed nation grew to the point where they are by removing import restrictions, as Peter Obi proposes.
Such policies only favour traders, like Obi, who only import and sell. A nation can’t grow like that. We must restrict imports so local manufacturers can grow!

“Obi’s plan to remove import restrictions will only favour traders, like him. But it will completely destroy the textile industry in Kaduna and Kano, and the manufacturing sector in Ikeja, Lagos, and Agbara, Ogun State.
Nigeria must produce and not import what we can produce!

“If you remove import restrictions, people, like Peter Obi, whose only motives are quick money, will import champagne from France, whiskey from Scotland, and caviar from Russia. We will end up dissipating our foreign exchange on things Nigeria does not need, because traders want to make profit.

Notice how I have analysed Peter Obi’s policy of removing import restrictions, so traders can import willy nilly and sell to Nigerians.
Notice how I gave examples.
Observe that my points are factual.
Now, read the comments and see how Obidients fail to rebut my facts, but instead insult me.
Then make up your mind
........MRo

OBI IS DULL.
OBI IS IPOB.
IPOB IS OBI.

Go and kill yasef ipob supporter on Nairaland.

Godfullsam:

But Reno is correct on this one, a country that wants to move from consumption to production can not be planing to remove import restrictions on certain items we can product local.
Let's say the truth
You have time replying such kind of people. .
Ignoring such soul is the best.
There is nothing in this world you can say to them to change their hearts of bitterness.
Nothing!

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
kiss Once you support logical and solution-driven yardsticks, you can't help but express wisdom. The Labour party candidates and her supporters keep raising issue-based concerns while the others play the ethnic/regional/tribal cards.

Nigeria deserves better.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by ecolime(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
Watched the video. Kenneth is articulate and smart. Glad he has retraced his steps.

12 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Babaflenjor: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
D
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by sayso: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Watch Video of Kenneth Okonkwo Explaining Peter Obi Seven Point Agenda.

Even Seun was daze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTPcD82H4s

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1578090387587174400?t=0Fon1yOtK7wjasOSic_tzg&s=19
Oga Andy you think say ns Bollywood we dey?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Don't support party. Support Nigeria. Support a candidate best to fix Nigerians problem then later u support your party
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by ATEAMS: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
All the way
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Kingxchange44: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

We go dey press your neck till e bend

7 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by stano2(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nigerians campaigning through Peter Obi.
God continue to protect and keep Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by iezeiyida(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Barrister Kenneth Okonkwo is highly intelligent grin

I always like to listen to him because he speaks fact.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders At Aso Villa (pics) / Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti / Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.