Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement (54820 Views)

Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal / Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by jaxxy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
Leave Beyoncé alone already
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by SexytorresE(f): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Slave calling her mistress: they won’t call u to do for them , let’s stop all this nonsense. We can do t ourselves
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Sami76: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
#EndPoliceBrutality#
I can never forget what I went thru in the hands of Policemen at Alagbon (Homicide Department)..
In May 2018, I was handcuffed, blindfolded dragged out of the cell after 14days into sienna.. and they drove me down from Lagos to Delta state to be precise Aragba Orogun village to exhume my late dad's corpse with the excuse of autopsy report, Meanwhile they have made plan with their fellow Policemen(Cousins) to transfer my late dad's body to a different state, all because of properties..
Thank God the youth's in my village Aragba Orogun did not allow them because the Policemen said the body will never be returned after autopsy(cause of their own Agenda)

The police Brutality on me continued. They still handcuffed, blindfolded me and drove all the way from delta to Benin to detain me in a police cell in Benin for two nights after they which brought me back to Lagos cell at Alagbon.

All this transpired because two Policemen(cousins) had eyes on my late dad's property, So they Alleged Me, My kid sis, My brother and my old mother for ours dad death..
Our late dad died in his own house where neither of us don't live with him but because it's was a caucus report. They took it upon themselves not to do the proper investigation instead took the laws upon themselves to maltreat me, my brother and My Old mother(they took of one of her tooth in the process of beating her.)

When our lawyer filed a case of unlawful detention and infringing on fundamental human right against them..
They quickly filed a case of Murder against us.
Where we detained in kiriki prison,
Thank God for the judge who granted us bail..
The case is still on..

I am here to join fellow citizens who have been abused and dehumaned by Nigerian Police to say n
No to POLICE BRUTALITY.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by coronavirus19: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kaxmytex:
the world is lending their voices against police brutality and sars, what is stopping beyonce..
we accepted ur album down here, we love u and your music on all platforms..
use ur platform now and spread the message for the people who gave u a welcoming hands..

I am with tiwa on this...
ehen, so if her album was thrash, would you still have accepted it it. Let us stop this entitlement mentality and focus on the real deal here
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Decaf: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
It's not a must for her to join the protest. Beyonce's voice no fit do more than Watin Nigerians have been doing.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by MrAkata: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Beyonce is not an activist for AA. If she can't make money from it then she's not doing it. Beyonce is a business and a brand. She don't give a damn about nobody but her empire
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by penplus: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Tiwa watin concern Beyonce for the matter

#EndPoliceBrutality
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Casper21: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Tiwa savage dey mumu sometimes. So what the youths are doing na child's play abi? Beyonce na God abi? She should not allow me hack her twitter account and post her nude o
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Firstcitizen: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
femi4:
Ode, you don't even know the difference between tiwa savage and Seyi shay

I know I no sabi d difference btw celebrities because I get beta tinz to do.

However I sabi d difference btw pesin wey just dey comment b4 dem think and pesin wey need to visit brain Bank.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Ashirioluwa: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
kktbm:
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has called out American singer, Beyonce and urged her to join the ongoing #EndSARS protest in Nigeria.

According to Tiwa who said she didn’t mind getting bashed or blacklisted for calling her out, Beyonce cannot be quiet as Nigeria needs her voice now.

Tiwa said that Nigerian creatives were there for Beyonce when she needed them, so she should join Nigerians in their cry for help.

“I want to use my platform right now, to call Beyonce and the whole team that reached out to a lot of Nigerians for her album, but you cannot be quiet” Tiwa said.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q1wuqN2m8M
Attention seeker.......Beyonce has nothing to do with this
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Mycommand: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Are you talking about the government of looters? People who believe that running for any "public office" is to go there and enrich themselves! There is nothing to defend here, even if you are a part of the rotten system. I didn't mention "seeking validation" in my comment and these protesters do not need "validation" but "support" from everyone around the globe who understands the "concept of human rights." The Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) is a police force department known for attrocities committed against the citizens of Nigeria! The people of the world have heard it for far too long and now it is time to act; peaceful protests are inevitable and they are happening now! The protesters need support and they are asking for support from any country in the world since your corrupt leaders are cruel and adamant; so be it, let them protest peacefully! The keyword is "support" and not to "seek validation" as you mentioned. As a matter of fact, the word "validation" should not even be in this discussion. Try using the word "support."

To my young people of Nigeria all over the planet, who are engaged in these protests in one way or the other; I thank you very much. God bless and protect you all. We hear your cries and the people of our wonderful world are watching; help is on the way.

Lest I forget, there is nothing wrong about seeking help from other countries in times of need. Go and read about North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) established in 1949. A security alliance of 30 countries of North America and Europe, that supports each other! Are you saying they are inferior?

thebosstrevor1:

The Government does not fear any foreign intervention.

And infact trying to seek validation from foreigners for your protest is a sign that you are inferior

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by CioAngels(f): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Why bother Bey for your issue, are you saying Nigerians and all other Nations backing Nigerian Youth, did you call them before they showed their love towards the suffering Nigerians. Tiwa please.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by JIMMY1393: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Numerouno94:
I hate rubbish nd nonsense. Hw many a tym has Tiwa lend her voice to d massacres in Sounthern Kaduna nd Benue?

If uve got a beef wit Beyonce b bold nd say it, instead of using a cheap medium to call her out.

Abeg everybody get wetin dey do him body,there4 leave Beyonce alone. She has her own personal issues to sort out.

Modified:

Nigerians too like entitlement mentality. Beyonce owes us no shit. She dint use gun to force us in buying her songs. Simple.

Everyday we read nd witness d massacres in KD,Benue nd oda states buh Tiwa nd her oda yeyebrities hv neva commented on such issues, probably dey get dumb nd blind wen such issues crop up. This yeyebrities thinks everyone has got amnesia abi?.

If u really nid help nd support call on European Union, United nations etc. Buhari md nonsense.

Are you minding the idiots...I feel like breaking this tiwas head

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Raychee(f): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wendy80:
Shebi they are other female singers in Africa Una carry 'Mama Africa' title dash Beyonce because she feature Una for song.
Meanwhile whether she lends her voice or not, it doesn't matter, she's not God. #endsars

Seun, create your own logo now, Jack don do him own oh

Rapture will happen before a logo is created here on nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Numerouno94(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Are you minding the idiots...I feel like breaking this tiwas head

Bro its obvious shes gat a secret beef wit Beyonce, a Beyonce dat might not knw of her existence.

Mayb Beyonce done turn down a collabo wit her b4 who knws?..
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Slynation(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Numerouno94:
I hate rubbish nd nonsense. Hw many a tym has Tiwa lend her voice to d massacres in Sounthern Kaduna nd Benue?

If uve got a beef wit Beyonce b bold nd say it, instead of using a cheap medium to call her out.

Abeg everybody get wetin dey do him body,there4 leave Beyonce alone. She has her own personal issues to sort out.

Modified:

Nigerians too like entitlement mentality. Beyonce owes us no shit. She dint use gun to force us in buying her songs. Simple.

Everyday we read nd witness d massacres in KD,Benue nd oda states buh Tiwa nd her oda yeyebrities hv neva commented on such issues, probably dey get dumb nd blind wen such issues crop up. This yeyebrities thinks everyone has got amnesia abi?.

If u really nid help nd support call on European Union, United nations etc. Buhari md nonsense.
Tiwa sounds stupid with such statements.... As if we the youth ain't doing enough, I guess she just wants Beyonce to notice her....
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Emanodimo(m): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Do your own tin Tiwa, we have 200 million people in Nigeria, you don't need calling anyone .... by force.
Nobody called Cardi B or Treysong or Nas before they joined this protest.

I hate nonsense!

Abi ooo....

Nevertheless, She has a point too to aid the EndSars Protests
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by MoIbrahim: 1:35am On Oct 17, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
This one don dey find attention from Beyonce even before she meet teebilz..endSARS protest has given her the golden opportunity grin

endSARS
startCarnivals
startOrgy

Awon weyrey
Somebody that already sang with Beyonce in Beyonce's new album?
Na wa for you o.

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by IjebuWarrior: 2:02am On Oct 17, 2020
Wetin dis one dey feel like? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by DLightzo(m): 2:05am On Oct 17, 2020
naturalwaves:

She is not finding attention. Before she relocated to Nigeria, she worked with Beyonce. I think she was even a back- up singer for Beyonce if I am not mistaken.
okay
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Kolade13(m): 3:04am On Oct 17, 2020
;Aunty tiwa Soro soke jor :Daunty tiwa Soro soke jor
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2020
Messi and Ronaldo should join #endsars protest now. We support them, fan them, fight for them. They should not be quite now. Ozil is with us why not L. Messi and C. Ronaldo
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
This one don dey find attention from Beyonce even before she meet teebilz..endSARS protest has given her the golden opportunity grin

endSARS
startCarnivals
startOrgy

Awon weyrey

Everyone on this forum knows you are against the protests.

Keep your stupid comments out of frontpage.

It's like only sex exists in your brain ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Dede1(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2020
Tiwa Savage should be mindful that not everybody is as idiotic as Africans in general and Nigerians in particular. Africans tend to wear idiotic sentiment over “Black” which remains a delusional identity born as a result of slavery in conjunction with resentment of Africans. Those who coined the word “Black” as a factor of identity do not have any love lust towards Africans.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Wendy80(f): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2020
Raychee:

Rapture will happen before a logo is created here on nairaland grin

grin angry cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by haryomikun(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2020
Superpower:
What money did she make from Africa when the so called afrobeats inspired album is her lowest selling album.it did not sell even one tenth of her previous albums check the stats.
Oh yeah, it was. Maybe she’s angry she didn’t make as much as Cardi did cheesy

But then, you conveniently chose to ignore the ‘familiarity with Africa’ part of my argument. tongue

The koko is what she’s done is not moral. She no fit ever show face here I swearrugad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Ex-Wife, Anita Celebrates Christmas With Their Children (Photos) / Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.