Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement (54857 Views)

Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal / Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by hammerP: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
WEN E REACH ELECTION TIME NOISE.

THEY STILL GIVE US THE WORST LEADER AT THE END.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Robinson155(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by EmekaBlue(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
na by force? easy o
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by omoyeni37: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Na by force
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by EndNigeriaNow: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Guys should change the slogan to #EndNigeriaNow

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Holiness78(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Next pls.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by WoundedLamb: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Why are Nigerians talking as if Beyoncé is not fulfilling some contract if she doesn't come online to type #EndSARS? Some American artists did but no one is obliged.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Brushstrokes20: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Spot on tiwa!
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
You are doing well sis
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Canberra55: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bro the issue is that the situation is a 50-50. Her job is to entertain you, your job is to "welcome " her music if you so please. She didn't beg you or any Nigerian to buy or love her music. Her job is not not to come and end Sars. She owes Nigeria nothing. She gotta family to worry about lol

Kaxmytex:
the world is lending their voices against police brutality and sars, what is stopping beyonce..
we accepted ur album down here, we love u and your music on all platforms..
use ur platform now and spread the message for the people who gave u a welcoming hands..

I am with tiwa on this...
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by SweetCunt97(f): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Numerouno94:
I hate rubbish nd nonsense. Hw many a tym has Tiwa lend her voice to d massacres in Sounthern Kaduna nd Benue?

If uve got a beef wit Beyonce b bold nd say it, instead of using a cheap medium to call her out.

Abeg everybody get wetin dey do him body,there4 leave Beyonce alone. She has her own personal issues to sort out.

Modified:

Nigerians too like entitlement mentality. Beyonce owes us no shit. She dint use gun to force us in buying her songs. Simple.

Everyday we read nd witness d massacres in KD,Benue nd oda states buh Tiwa nd her oda yeyebrities hv neva commented on such issues, probably dey get dump nd blind wen such issues crop up. This yeyebrities thinks everyone has got amnesia abi?.

If u really nid help nd support call on European Union, United nations etc. Buhari md nonsense.
Just shut it!? I'm sure our celebrities lended their voices to the Black Live Matters
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Sirmwill: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Grexxa:
Good

Go and learn cartooning from Truthagent(moniker on Nairaland)
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by supercase1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Tokkson:
Do we now need Beyonce's validation to amplify our demands?

Tiwa, with or without Beyonce's voice, police brutality must end in Naija..

My voice sef is even louder than her's on a normal day..
......barrel voice cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Firstcitizen: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
This one don dey find attention from Beyonce even before she meet teebilz..endSARS protest has given her the golden opportunity grin

endSARS
startCarnivals
startOrgy

Awon weyrey

No mind her oh
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Numerouno94(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Just shut it!? I'm sure our celebrities lended their voices to the Black Live Matters

Hv gat no tym to banter words wit u.

Hw many of dem hv eva lended dia voices to d killings in Southern KD nd Benue?

Charity begins at home.

Black lives matters my foot,Dnt we black in Africa treat eachoda like animals? Re Sars not blacks like u nd i?
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Shattuck(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
iaamxavier:
After preaching Black Love
After acting in the Lion king pretending like you love Africa
After making your last album about Africa and monetizing Africa
You now decided to keep quiet on the issue on #EndSARS

Isn't this hypocrisy I ask Beyonce??

We need all the voices we can get

So Aunty no dey disguise
Soro soke werey!
leave her alone yes she made a music about Africa which was as a way of assisting African creatives I don't believe she isn't aware of our issues let her join on her own will, she isn't Nigerian, so don't expect her to show same commitment as our celebs.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by joepepsy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
at "awon weyrey" grin grin
GOATandYAMtheory:
This one don dey find attention from Beyonce even before she meet teebilz..endSARS protest has given her the golden opportunity grin

endSARS
startCarnivals
startOrgy

Awon weyrey
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by mightyhazel: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
she don kolo?
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by richPHAROAH: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
this is more like an insult than a plea. if i am beyonce i will ignore u and caution. u no know say shoe get size? why she she cannot ignore this? na u dey feed am.
next time madam clout chaser, use words like u should not ignore this

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by femi4: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

endSARS
startCarnivals
startOrgy

Awon weyrey
Ignorance! She used to work with Beyonce before returning to Nigeria
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by rollandben(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
I stand with Tiwa here.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by SweetCunt97(f): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Numerouno94:

Hv gat no tym to banter words wit u.

Hw many of dem hv eva lended dia voices to d killings in Southern KD nd Benue?

Charity begins at home.

Black lives matters my foot,Dnt we black in Africa treat eachoda like animals? Re Sars not blacks like u nd i?
And yet you bantering. This Sars menace cut across all region jarey
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by matahor(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
kktbm:
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has called out American singer, Beyonce and urged her to join the ongoing #EndSARS protest in Nigeria.

According to Tiwa who said she didn’t mind getting bashed or blacklisted for calling her out, Beyonce cannot be quiet as Nigeria needs her voice now.

Tiwa said that Nigerian creatives were there for Beyonce when she needed them, so she should join Nigerians in their cry for help.

“I want to use my platform right now, to call Beyonce and the whole team that reached out to a lot of Nigerians for her album, but you cannot be quiet” Tiwa said.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q1wuqN2m8M
this 1 weak me oh. Na so attention dey hunger people. Tell u a fact. Most of em dont even know what dey want. Let me ask how old is france president wey com chill 4african shrine when em enter lag?
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by ford101: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
https:///B5XcDbsLwP376gpzOzWlDD TYON tranquil youths organisation of
nigerian WhatsApp group for intending members.join the group so you can ask all your questions about the organisations and get direction on how to become a scout, executive member and member.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Jaqenhghar: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kaxmytex:
the world is lending their voices against police brutality and sars, what is stopping beyonce..
we accepted ur album down here, we love u and your music on all platforms..
use ur platform now and spread the message for the people who gave u a welcoming hands..

I am with tiwa on this...
...but come to think of it what of the likes of Chimamanda Adichie. Abi her voice na for sale ne ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Firstcitizen: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
femi4:
Ignorance! She used to work with Beyonce before returning to Nigeria

KIPKWAYET THERE! She be one of those back-up singers wey Beyounce no send. Na attention she dey find

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by edoairways: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Do your own tin Tiwa, we have 200 million people in Nigeria, you don't need calling anyone .... by force.

i hate nonsense
Beyonce has influence hence when she throws her weight against this menace,it would attract foreign bodies
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by fredoooooo: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Trailer don jam , iya jam jam , call Shakira too grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

endSARS
startCarnivals
startOrgy

Awon weyrey

Beyonce made millions from Nigerians and Nigeria from entertainment so if shes asked to speak up, I agree
I see no clout clout chasing here
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by VanTee20(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
sylve11:
Don't mean to bash @ Tiwa, but, i think this is not necessary at all. embarassed cool

She and Beyonce sabi each other before sha. She was Beyonce's back up singer before she came to Naija to start music.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by dasparrow: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Do your own tin Tiwa, we have 200 million people in Nigeria, you don't need calling anyone .... by force.

i hate nonsense

Exactly! I don't know what is wrong with that Tiwa Savage. We have 200 Million strong Nigerians who are voicing their concerns.

How many times has Tiwa heared Beyonce open her mouth and condemn police brutality in her own country of America when white cops were kneeling on her people's neck and shooting them at the back?

Beyonce is not an activist and besides, the average black American is hostile and hateful towards Africans. So, I don't expect black Americans to concern themselves with what goes on in Nigeria or in Africa for that matter.

#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija / Paul Okoye's Ex-Wife, Anita Celebrates Christmas With Their Children (Photos) / Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.