Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

[ Hot New ] Offset Make Mouth: Celebrates Winning Back Cardi B: ‘i Won’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [ Hot New ] Offset Make Mouth: Celebrates Winning Back Cardi B: ‘i Won’ (761 Views)

Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / Cardi B And Offset Make Out In Raunchy Video On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[ Hot New ] Offset Make Mouth: Celebrates Winning Back Cardi B: ‘i Won’ by solosquad: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2020

Offset Celebrates Reunion with Cardi B: ‘I Won’

Breakup to makeup?
Over the weekend, Cardi B and Offset reunited while celebrating her 28th birthday in Las Vegas. The couple shared a kiss and Offset surprised his wife with a[b]$330,000K 2020 Rolls-Royce Cullinan[/b], sparking rumors that they may be back together despite her divorce filing less than a month ago.

Click To Watch►: Cardi B - My Love Ft. Wizkid, Davido [Official Video]

While their relationship status remains unclear, Offset appears to be celebrating the possible reconciliation.

On Sunday, he responded to his critics who thought that he and Cardi were over. “I won,” he captioned his Instagram Story selfie.

Kulture’s father also penned an endearing message to Cardi on her birthday.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY @iamcardib you are amazing woman you the best!” he wrote. “Me and Kulture are proud of you!!! over came every obstacle in front you they was all sleep at once then you woke the world up! Thank you for being 1000% every min I known you live it up enjoy keep fucking balling I’m lucky.”

See Also:
Click To Watch►: Cardi B - My Love Ft. Wizkid, Davido [Official Video]
Click To Watch►: Cardi B - WAP feat. Megan Thee Stallion [Official Music Video]
Click To Watch►: Offset - Clout ft. Cardi B [Official Video]

More On Cardi B:
Cardi B BLAST FAN For Criticizing Her NIPPLES & Parties Hard With H0RNY Husband Offset.
"50 CENT" Gets SHOCKED & REACTS To Cardi B Posting NUDE Photo Of Herself
Cardi Gets Back Together With Offset After Recieving $330k 2020 Luxury Rolls-Royce, She Says: 'I Really Wanted Some D-ck'
Cardi B Gets Back With Offset, She Says: 'I Really Wanted Some D*ck'

For more Hot Entertainment News & Gossip, Reviews and much more follow me: @solosquad on nairaland.
nairaland Handle: @solosquad

Re: [ Hot New ] Offset Make Mouth: Celebrates Winning Back Cardi B: ‘i Won’ by solosquad: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
shocked shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

Top Actress, Efia Odo, Reveals Why She Loves Yahoo Boys / Rapper Meek Mill And 6ix9ine Engage In Fierce Confrontation Outside Atlanta Club / See The Nigerian Upcoming Celebrity That Was Evicted Because Of Her Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.