Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,518 members, 7,854,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu (6037 Views)

Sowore: Peter Obi No Different From APC Politicians / Buharism Aka Fulani Bolshevism, Is No Different From Igbo Marxism Aka Zikism / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

Has Abaribe ever spoken about the millions they receive as monthly salary and allowance in the floor of the senate? He will definitely not speak against it, because he has been benefiting from it since 2007.
Use your head, 2023 is around the corner again, he will sing Biafra song for you again just to corner your votes again.
Abaribe would never speak against the millions he receives in the Senate. Just as he has never for once criticize the rot in Aba his constituency. Let him keep deceiving his asslickers. Imagine someone calling him an activist? What an insult to the dictionary meaning of activism.

My greatest joy is that the current #EndSARS and upcoming revolution will sweep off all thieves irrespective of ethnic group and religion. IPOB can continue deceiving themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

In my state, we don't do slavery electing a particular person since 1999 till date.
Abaribe was Deputy Gov. 1999 till 2003. From Deputy Gov to Senate . Since 2007 till date? What kind of hypocrite is that?

congratulations, you can please continue facing your state and stop ranting about what you know nothing of.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

Only hypocrite does that when narratives don't favour them. Just the same way Abaribe is exhibiting on the floor of the senate. He became the spoke man immediately APC came to power.
Did you hear anything from him as a senator all through when PDP was in power.
Abaribe and you are nothing but deceiver.
Don't worry 2023, he will corner your votes again for 7times

Thank you.

Face your senator.

Abaribes constituency and by extension, abia state aren't complaining about Abaribe, we know who speaks for us.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Afamed: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

congratulations, you can please continue facing your state and stop ranting about what you know nothing of.
2023 is around the corner, he will definitely sing another Biafra song for you, for 8times .He Sabi press Una mumu buttons

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Eastlink:
Abaribe would never speak against the millions he receives in the Senate. Just as he has never for once criticize the rot in Aba his constituency. Let him keep deceiving his asslickers. Imagine someone calling him an activist? What an insult to the dictionary meaning of activism.

My greatest joy is that the current #EndSARS and upcoming revolution will sweep off all thieves irrespective of ethnic group and religion. IPOB can continue deceiving themselves.

my greatest joy too. Now face your Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

2023 is around the corner, he will definitely sing another Biafra song for you, for 8times .He Sabi press Una mumu buttons

Thank you. tell your Tinubu to face Alphabetagate scandal and vomit the stolen wealth stashed up in his bullion van

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Afamed: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

It can only become joy if you don't go to other states to enjoy what their Govs are putting in place for them.
You daily cry of Tinubu, but you can't stop trouping to Lagos par second billing

Hold your Govs , senator, house of Representatives, counselor responsible for once.
Tinubu is not the reason why Ikpeazu is distributing ofe Nsala in the east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Afamed: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

Thank you. tell your Tinubu to face Alphabetagate scandal and vomit the stolen wealth stashed up in his bullion van
But Abaribe remains a saint?
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

It can only become joy if you don't go to other states to enjoy what their Govs are putting in place for them.
You daily cry of Tinubu, but you can't stop trouping to Lagos par second billing

story for the monkeys.....with all your agbero hooliganism and multiple taxation, igbo and other ethnicities have helped develop lagos to its present status. it's not Tinubu magic....

4 Likes

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:
compared to Tinubu? Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

I have no business with thief Tinubu, IPOB miscreant. I only brought up this thread because of how useless some of you people can be. Tell, your boss that people are wiser. All thieves and criminals irrespective of tribe will surely face judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Afamed: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

story for the monkeys.....with all your agbero hooliganism and multiple taxation, igbo and other ethnicities have helped develop lagos to its present status. it's not Tinubu magic....
Igbos develop Lagos and left their own state in a deplorable state? Who has done Una this one again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Eastlink:
I have no business with Tinubu IPOB miscreant. I only brought up this thread because of his useless some of you people can be. Tell, your boss that people are wiser. All thieves and criminals irrespective of tribe will surely face judgement.

type correct (at least nigerian) English please.

congratulations for your desire but at least be sincere.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

Igbos develop Lagos and left their own state in a deplorable state? Who has done Una this one again
Lagos is the melting pot of all Nigerians. Lagos is our national heritage, same as Abuja. Yoruba’s may be the indigenous tribe in Lagos, but everyone has equal right there. Both of you should not derail this thread with your stupid tribalism.

If both of you have nothing meaningful to contribute, please carry your tribalism and Bleep off. We are entering a new Nigeria and all Igbos and Afonjas must get sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Afamed: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

I beg make Una develop one of the states in the east for once
Developer of the world aka IPoB chestbeater
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Afamed: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Eastlink:
Lagos is the melting pot of all Nigerians. Lagos is our national heritage, same as Abuja. Yoruba’s may be the indigenous tribe in Lagos, but everyone has equal right there. Both of you should not derail this thread with your stupid tribalism.

If both of you have nothing meaningful to contribute, please carry your tribalism and Bleep off. We entering a new Nigeria and all Igbos and Afonjas must get sense by force.
But you heard him claiming Igbos develop Lagos?
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

I beg make Una develop one of the states in the east for once
Developer of the world aka IPoB chestbeater
Oga stick to the topic and stop derailing this thread with your tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:
I beg make Una develop one of the states in the east for once Developer of the world aka IPoB chestbeater
useless self-imposed "moderator".

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Afamed: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

No wonder. Abaribe asslicker
He go press Una mumu buttons again. 2023 is around the corner
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Afamed: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

useless self-imposed "moderator".
No one will fall into your emotions here. Don't derail. Developer of the world
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:
[s]

story for the monkeys.....with all your agbero hooliganism and multiple taxation, igbo and other ethnicities have helped develop lagos to its present status. it's not Tinubu magic....[/s]
IPOB Jews and tribalism. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute keep off. The topic is about criminal Abaribe, don't derail the thread. Tell us why you people keep shielding thieves in Abia state? Mind you, separate Ibo people from your e-fight, we no send you work.

1. Abaribe served as Deputy Governor for 4 years and helped destroyed Abia with Orji Kalu.

2. Abaribe has been in the Senate since 2007 and has failed to attract federal projects to his constituency.

Check the thread below and see how you people celebrate thieves.

https://www.nairaland.com/6184916/senator-enyinnaya-abaribe-addressing-endsars
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Eastlink:
IPOB Jews and tribalism. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute keep off. The topic is about criminal Abaribe, don't derail the thread. Tell us why you people keep shielding thieves in Abia state? Mind you separate Ibo people from your e-fight, weno send you work.

who incriminated him? you? your self importance amuses me. Go and and challenge him na....you can't force people to hate who you hate...when you can't justify that hatred with evidence based facts...that's witchcraft...

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
A lot of answers must be produced to understand how blind my people have become.

1. Tinubu is a thief 100 %, Abaribe is a thief 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

who incriminated him? you? your self importance amuses me. Go and and challenge him na....you can't force people to hate who you hate...when you can't justify that hatred with evidence based facts...that's witchcraft...
Nobody hates anyone. But your eyes must open by force.

1. Have Abaribe ever spoken ill about the rot in his state? If he supports the looting of the Orji’s then it means he is a cancer as well to the prosperity of Abia state. I won't sugar coat anything because Abaribe is my tribesman. A thief should be called a thief. This country has suffered for so long because of how these politicians use ethnicity and religion to divide us.

For us to make an headway and make Nigeria better, we must get rid of the stupidity and jazz the leaders have used to hold us in chains.

4 Likes

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Golan007: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
ican2020:
see painment.

What is wrong speaking for ones people.

What are his achievements?
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by jachike77342: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
:
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Eastlink:
Nobody hates anyone. But your eyes must open by force.

1. Have Abaribe ever spoken ill about the rot in his state? If he supports the looting of the Orji’s then it means he is a cancer as well to the prosperity of Abia state.

have.....? if.....? always pandering on speculative accusations.....if you don't have your facts, SHUT UP

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Afamed: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

But you want us to hate Tinubu?
The Hypocrite should have been your first name

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Miracle2020: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

So states are now under the watch of Deputy Governors? Not Governor? That one is new

What do you expect a Senator to achieve? Are Senators public administrators? They are only lawmakers. How many Senators in the national assembly have been as vocal as Abaribe?

Indomie generation everwhere
tell me how many bills were sponsored by abaribe since 2007.
I think you are only fooling yourself by saying Abaribe is an ordinary lawmaker. The law makers have the power to change this country without the executive. Continue clapping for your politicians while they are doing nothing. Akuya.

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

have.....? if.....? always pandering on speculative accusations.....if you don't have your facts, SHUT UP
Yes, we will shut up, but before then, we’ll expose all the enemies of the masses.

A time of reckoning is coming for all the thieves that have held this nation in bondage. A revolution is coming and no thief will be spared. Life imprisonment awaits all the corrupt criminals that have put this country in this ugly state for 60 years. Both past leaders and present will receive their judgement. Not even scammer Nnamdi Kanu will save anyone.
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Miracle2020: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

keep eating audio media garbage... Abaribe isn't abias problem. He has done well for his people both as a one term DEPUTY governor and a sitting senator.
what did he do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Companies, Government Agencies And Officials Return To Twitter As Ban Is Lifted / FEC Approves ₦75.78 Billion Contracts For FCT, Others / Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.