Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu (6022 Views)

Sowore: Peter Obi No Different From APC Politicians / Buharism Aka Fulani Bolshevism, Is No Different From Igbo Marxism Aka Zikism / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Eastlink:
Yes, we will shut up, but before then, we’llexpose all the enemies of the masses.

please by all means do.... just don't be stupid while doing it
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miracle2020:
tell me how many bills were sponsored by abaribe since 2007.
I think you are only fooling yourself by saying Abaribe is an ordinary lawmaker. The law makers have the power to change this country without the executive. Continue clapping for your politicians while they are doing nothing. Akuya.
They think we are all foolish like IPOB clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

please by all means do....don't just be stupid while doing it
I pray you don't become Abaribe’s Abobaku when the hangman loose is on his head.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Afamed: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miracle2020:
what did he do?
He has been collecting allowance and monthly salary since 2007. That's enough achievement. Kindly ignore the hypocrite boy

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

But you want us to hate Tinubu?
The Hypocrite should have been your first name

channel your grievance to the OP, not me.... Tinubu is a confirmed bullion van criminal, an alphabeta kleptocrat....at least we have useful evidence. Show me that of abaribe

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Afamed: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

channel your grievance to the OP, not me.... Tinubu is a confirmed bullion van criminal, an alphabeta kleptocrat....at least we have useful evidence. Show me that of abaribe
Someone has advised you not to be Abaribe Abobaku

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Miracle2020: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Don't mind those idiots. Peter Obi and Jonathan supervised the killing of 40 people in Anambara and their bodies were thrown in Ezu river but up till now nobody blame Jonathan nor Peter Obi. Had it been this happened during Buhari tenure igbos would have copy ICC, EFCC,FIFA, AU,ECOWAS etc.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
Eastlink:
They think we are all foolish like IPOB clowns.

Leave ipob out of your misery....they want to separate, it not a crime to feel so. Waiting for protesters before you rant is the height of cowardice and hypocrisy.....and if you read the news, ipob supports EndSARS....cowards like you are food-don-done noisemakers

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

Someone has advised you not to be Abaribe Abobaku

please remember to take your medications...I understand bipolar disorder is a bit*h

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by amuwo1980: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
You are sick
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by gidgiddy: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miracle2020:
tell me how many bills were sponsored by abaribe since 2007.
I think you are only fooling yourself by saying Abaribe is an ordinary lawmaker. The law makers have the power to change this country without the executive. Continue clapping for your politicians while they are doing nothing. Akuya.

Why are you interested in how many bills Abaribe has sponsored? Are you from Abia South he represents? If his people have been returning to the Senate since 2007 then that means Abia South are happy with him.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miracle2020:
Don't mind those idiots. Peter Obi and Jonathan supervised the killing of 40 people in Anambara and their bodies were thrown in Ezu river but up till now nobody blame Jonathan nor Peter Obi. Had it been this happened during Buhari tenure igbos would have copy ICC, EFCC,FIFA, AU,ECOWAS etc.
The Ezu killings in 2013 must be reopen. As a matter of fact, SARS became more brutal under Peter Obi than any Governor Anambra. Even before CSP Nwafor, they were even more bloodthirsty SARS boss from the north who wasted a lot of youths. PeterObi through his Cobra squad and hard security policies empowered SARS Awkuzu to what it was. Even when complaints were flying up and down, Obi ought to have investigated the SARS activities, but did absolutely nothing.

You cannot blame the Anambra SARS CSP’s and leave out Obi. However, I don't want to derail, but just clarifying facts.
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Afamed: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

please remember to take your medications...I understand bipolar disorder is a bit*h
Typical of IPoB. When you can not come up with superior argument. Abobaku
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Miracle2020: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

story for the monkeys.....with all your agbero hooliganism and multiple taxation, igbo and other ethnicities have helped develop lagos to its present status. it's not Tinubu magic....
why not develope Abia like that? The same way you guys develope Cambodia, Malaysia, Ghana, South Africa etc. Unfortunately you can't develop your potopoto erosion caves. WHY?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miracle2020:
why not develope Abia like that? The same way you guys develope Cambodia, Malaysia, Ghana, South Africa etc. Unfortunately you can develop your potopoto erosion caves. WHY?

Abia is developed, all it needs is infrastructural renewal....we are everywhere ma.
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miracle2020:
why not develope Abia like that? The same way you guys develope Cambodia, Malaysia, Ghana, South Africa etc. Unfortunately you can develop your potopoto erosion caves. WHY?
Iboland is not potopoto region. It’s well developed. Yes, some few places are bad, but a lot of changes have been going on in Iboland. You have to travel there to understand this.
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Miracle2020: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
jachike77342:
:
But Abaribe remains a saint?
compared to Tinubu? Absolutely!
yes even EVANS is a saint. Hypocrite! You guys will be blaming others but you cannot blame yourself.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Miracle2020: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

Why are you interested in how many bills Abaribe has sponsored? Are you from Abia South he represents? If his people have been returning to the Senate since 2007 then that means Abia South are happy with him.
mumu, Abaribe is not a senator of abia but a senator of federal republic of Nigeria. Any of his bill will not only affect abians but it will affect the whole country. Did you see why I call you guys senseless.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Tumbulum: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
One is a drug baron and the other is a respected senator. Note the difference
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by victorDanladi: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

In my state, we don't do slavery electing a particular person since 1999 till date.
Abaribe was Deputy Gov. 1999 till 2003. From Deputy Gov to Senate . Since 2007 till date? What kind of hypocrite is that?
You know I thought of this thing while going to work this morning.

ABARIBE has been in power since 1999

Yet OLORIBURUKU awon Omo Igbo will be shouting TINUBU, someone that had left power since 2007

What of EKWEREMADU... senate President for 12 years,in senate for 20yrs

What if orjis in Abia

Yet some bastard Yorubas will join them in bringing him down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by pazienza(m): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Abaribe is a hypocrite. He dines with T.A orji cabal because they control the PDP ticket and rigging machinery of the state.
In exchange for him keeping quiet in the face of wanton rape of Abia by T.A and his stooge Ikpeazu, Abaribe gets rewarded with unchallenged return to the senate every 4 years.

Not for once had Abaribe condemned the non payment of civil servants for months in the state, the bad roads all over the state, the poor and dilapidated infrastructures and uncontrolled looting of the state treasury by the T.A dynasty I the state.

Abaribe for keeping quiet in the face of sufferings T.A Orji and his stooge Ikpeazu is subjecting Abians under, is an enemy of the people and no Hero of mine.

I had always pointed this out and wondered why MNK is in bed with him knowing the role his silence and thirst for life senate seat has meant that T.A Orji has had a field day decimating Abia state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by loveth360(f): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
Eastlink:
Yes, we will shut up, but before then, we’ll expose all the enemies of the masses.

A time of reckoning is coming for all the thieves that have held this nation in bondage. A revolution is coming and no thief will be spared. Life imprisonment awaits all the corrupt criminals that have put this country in this ugly state for 60 years. Both past leaders and present will receive their judgement. Not even scammer Nnamdi Kanu will save anyone.
Did Kanu scam you?

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
pazienza:
Abaribe is a hypocrite. He dines with T.A orji cabal because they control the PDP ticket and rigging machinery of the state.
In exchange for him keeping quiet in the face of wanton rape of Abia by T.A and his stooge Ikpeazu, Abaribe gets rewarded with unchallenged return to the senate every 4 years.

Not for once had Abaribe condemned the non payment of civil servants for months in the state, the bad roads all over the state, the poor and dilapidated infrastructures and uncontrolled looting of the state treasury by the T.A dynasty I the state.

Abaribe for keeping quiet in the face of sufferings T.A Orji and his stooge Ikpeazu is subjecting Abians under, is an enemy of the people and no Hero of mine.

I had always pointed this out and wondered why MNK is in bed with him knowing the role his silence and thirst for life senate seat has meant that T.A Orji has had a field day decimating Abia state.

Another stupid rant from speculative accusers. You were there when the agreement was made that Abaribe should keep a sealed lip while orji kalu loots Abia dry. You have finally emerged from your hole after you got spanked by your states poverty index by NBS.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Afamed: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

zero level governance pronounced by who? I know ikpeazu may be less than impressive, but who told you your state is better than abia state in commerce, trade, health and education?
This is where your hypocrite should start from
Developer of the world

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Afamed: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
victorDanladi:

Yet OLORIBURUKU awon Omo Igbo will be shouting TINUBU, someone that had left power since 2007

What if orjis in Abia

They are hypocrite children now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

This is where your hypocrite should start from

*yawns* carry on

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by naijaking1: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
What's the logic comparing Tinubu with Abaribe?
Thought it was Tinubu vs Orji Kali, then it was Tinubu vs Ikpeazu, then Tinubu vs Ekweremadu, then Tinubu vs Obiano, now it's Tinubu vs the wonderfully educated, upright and non-drug pushing Abaribe whose people kindly presented to represent them in senate.

What's next Tinubu vs a piece of moi moi?

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
naijaking1:
What's the logic comparing Tinubu with Abaribe?
Thought it was Tinubu vs Orji Kali, then it was Tinubu vs Ikpeazu, then Tinubu vs Ekweremadu, then Tinubu vs Obiano, now it's Tinubu vs the wonderfully educated, upright and non-drug pushing Abaribe whose people kindly presented to represent them in senate.

What's next Tinubu vs a piece of moi moi?

lol....maybe it's Tinubu vs pure water sachet
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
victorDanladi:

What if orjis in Abia

Nothing like that Mr Man. Don’t tribalize this thread. The same way he's supporting his Abarithief is the same way you support your own Tinubu. Don’t claim righteous here oga. I’m only telling you Abobaku’s to be ready.
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Afamed:

They are hypocrite children now
But all of you share the same hypocrisy. Don’t you think so?
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by superlightning: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
Eastlink:
Nothing like that Mr Man. Don’t tribalize this thread. The same way he's supporting his Abarithief is the same way you support your own Tinubu. Don’t claim righteous here oga. I’m only telling you Abobaku’s to be ready.

your Tinubu dance of shame must not be blamed on Abaribe. Exorcise your demons before assessing Abaribe.

8 years executive governor of Lagos differs from a 4 years DEPUTY governor of Abia state.

Tinubu criminality with MC Oluomo has been exposed.
Re: Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu by Eastlink(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
superlightning:

your Tinubu dance of shame must not be blamed on Abaribe. Exorcise your demons before assessing Abaribe.

8 years executive governor of Lagos differs from a 4 years DEPUTY governor of Abia state.

Tinubu criminality with MC Oluomo has been exposed.
You’re crying on the wrong shoulder. Tinubu is a thief no doubt, but Abaribe is a far worst thief and hypocrite. Forming activist while he left his own Aba Senatorial district in ruins. You people from his Ngwaland keep hailing him, the same way IPOB hails him while castigate Tinubu should be ashamed of yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks / PDP Wins All Seats In Taraba LG Poll / Judiciary Is Biggest Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.