Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] (7986 Views)

Actresses Daniella Okeke And Nwaoma Claiming Ownership Of The Same Body (photos) / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo / Mercy Johnson Unleashes Her Figure In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Some people do not have cellulites or stretch marks, part of the reason why theirs are like that is GENETICS

You're right, both men and women can have them - and they are not things to worry about.

fati2001:

YEAH, EVEN MEN HAVE THEM.... IF YOU DON'T HAVE THEM YOU ARE NEITHER A HUMAN BEING.

YOU MUST HAVE THEM SOONER THAN LATER.

THEY ARE ALL BIOLOGICAL NORMALITIES . IS NOT A PROBLEM.. JUST ACCEPT THEM.

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by fati2001(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
ariketalks:
Most of these are modified. Poses help but majority are a result of facetune and co. There’s no way mere posing will make cellulite disappear. Stop deceiving people.
satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
I will partly agree with the cellulites part.

With a good pose, you can cover up stretch marks or cellulites - depending on how severe.

Some of these pictures of women with cellulites may have been filtered, but the pose helps for many.

Also a good portion of these pictures were not modified - i know you will find this hard to believe.

ariketalks:
Most of these are modified. Poses help but majority are a result of facetune and co. There’s no way mere posing will make cellulite disappear. Stop deceiving people.
Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by fati2001(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Some people do not have cellulites or stretch marks, part of the reason why theirs are like that is GENETICS

You're right, both men and women can have them - and they are not things to worry about.

YEAH, MORE LIKE

SKIN EXPANSION

RAPID WEIGHT LOSS OR GAIN

DEHYDRATION

DEGREE OF STRESS

CORTISONE LEVELS.

PUBERTY

BODYBUILDING

SURGERY TOO.

PREGNANCY

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Prof, i hail o grin

fati2001:

YEAH, MORE LIKE

SKIN EXPANSION

RAPID WEIGHT LOSS OR GAIN

DEHYDRATION

DEGREE OF STRESS

CORTISONE LEVELS.

PUBERTY

BODYBUILDING

SURGERY TOO.

PREGNANCY

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by fati2001(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Prof, i hail o grin

comot for here!

EVEN DISEASES AND SOME MEDICATIONS CAN BE FACTORS IN TERMS OF STRETCH MARK .

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by angelfallz(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
illicit:
But they say pics don't lie....

who told you that?

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
If a woman has little cellulite, she can hide it with these two things:

1. Good shadow lighting to conceal it
2. Very good pose that stretches them out
3. Filter (this is optional)

For those with high grade cellulites (there are grades), a pose may not cover it up alone.

ariketalks:
Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
I was agreeing with you

fati2001:

comot for here!

EVEN DISEASES AND SOME MEDICATIONS CAN BE FACTORS IN TERMS OF STRETCH MARK .
Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by fati2001(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
EDUCATIVE THREAD DY GO FRONT PAGE...

LALA MYND44 FARANO

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by illicit(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
angelfallz:

who told you that?

elders....

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
I hope this one gets there, a lot of people need to understand these things grin

fati2001:
EDUCATIVE THREAD DY GO FRONT PAGE...

LALA
MYND44
FARANO

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by illicit(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
pics now lie.... na wa o

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by fati2001(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I was agreeing with you

I know
it a joke
BUT I PRAY MAK ALL THOSE THREAD DRAINERS NO COM HERE

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Well. The thing is social media is not reality.

I can fill my belly with water before i sleep, take a picture, wake up the next day, snap my empty belly and tell people on IG that i lost belly fat in a day!

Some don't lie and just do it to look good for the media.

We just need to know that it is just for show grin

illicit:
pics now lie.... na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by purples25(f): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Oh, it's fine and normal

As long as you are comfortable in your own skin, you're good to go.

I take pictures and experiment with good angles, and that's coming from a guy grin

Yeah nobody flaunts their flaws in public, they take good pictures and hide those unsavory parts. As long as you don't lie about it, and i don't think anyone would make it their business except those close to you. You can tell those who matter to you the truth whenever they ask you.

As for the general public, I think it is a persons choice to say whether or not they posed in a certain way. Still, lies are unacceptable. Silence is better than lying that this is your real face or something.

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Exactly!

It's just like how men wear tighter clothes to look bigger - that's an optical illusion trick to look better (but nobody is lieing to your face)

purples25:

Yeah nobody flaunts their flaws in public, they take good pictures and hide those unsavory parts. As long as you don't lie about it, and i don't think anyone would make it their business except those close to you. You can tell those who matter to you the truth whenever they ask you.

As for the general public, I think it is a persons choice to say whether or not they posed in a certain way. Still, lies are unacceptable. Silence is better than lying that this is your real face or something.
Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by purples25(f): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Exactly!

It's just like how men wear tighter clothes to look bigger - that's an optical illusion trick to look better (but nobody is lieing to your face)

Dunno why anyone would think a pic taken nicely is deceit. When you go out in real life, do you open your stomach for everyone to see it is big? Will a woman going out even in real life, not wear a bra, so that everyone can see the 'real' shape? Then why is it different with pictures? A picture is a memory of you. I wonder why people think someone will like to remember themselves with their pot belly and skin problems.

Even in the old days, people did not have their portraits drawn ugly. So what's the problem? Fake fake fake......people are just trying to look their best.

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Last one! To those that waited on this post up until NOW

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
And i agree

Just hope more people understand that, it will go a long way!

purples25:

Dunno why anyone would think a pic taken nicely is deceit. When you go out in real life, do you open your stomach for everyone to see it is big? Will a woman going out even in real life, not wear a bra, so that everyone can see the 'real' shape? Then why is it different with pictures? A picture is a memory of you. I wonder why people think someone will like to remember themselves with their pot belly and skin problems.

Even in the old days, people did not have their portraits drawn ugly. So what's the problem? Fake fake fake......people are just trying to look their best.
Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ladies! Here's a common posing trick

Kneel down, keep your core tight and thrust your hips slightly backwards

The output:

Flat tummy look
Slim waist
Round looking hips

Now you know, just in case this is new - posing works wonders

nwaezeemmanuel:
Last one! To those that waited on this post up until NOW
Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Feel free to comment your thoughts, i value them because that way everyone learns something!

If you're already nearing BED TIME, have a lovely night
Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by Kingdemu: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
9. Kneeling down alone can make the glutes pop up and hide stretch marks.

Hope someone is learning something grin
Jesu

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 17, 2020
modelling is bae

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2020
fati2001:

satisfied?

No i am not. Many of the after pictures are evidently warped but you stick to your opinion and i'll stick to mine. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by Evaz900(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2020
Na w o

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by fati2001(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2020
ariketalks:

No i am not. Many of the after pictures are evidently warped but you stick to your opinion and i'll stick to mine. Peace!

OK if you said so BUT

, take it easy.....

I DIDN'T SEE ANY WAR HERE.

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by soleexx(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2020
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2020
fati2001:

OK if you said so BUT

, take it easy.....

I DIDN'T SEE ANY WAR HERE.

Where is the war in my post? Please learn to comprehend. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by fati2001(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2020
ariketalks:

Where is the war in my post? Please learn to comprehend. Peace!

I don't have any trouble... maybe you can keep ur peace.

1 Like

Re: Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos] by meobizy(f): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2020
Yawn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / 'Forever 16' - Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Nipples In Beautiful Photos / I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.