Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam (7989 Views)

(photos) 7 Africans Who Have Won The Grammy Award, No 1 Will Shock You / Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by aloyemeka1: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[size=14pt]
“I feel cheated. I should have won”- Grace Ndam (Miss Lagos/MBGN ECOWAS)
[/size]

Grace Ndam Sumuko was 3rd runner up at MBGN 2011 that held on Saturday evening, June 24.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-XTKIz7Tx1zs/TgoiH9ybqvI/AAAAAAAAEVE/D6paAvA74lg/s400/1.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-orIQ2yGtSCk/TgoiIhHo6uI/AAAAAAAAEVI/0dLu9qJcGIE/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Here's what she told reporters after pageant - “I feel cheated. That is how I feel. I was expecting more than what I got. Didn’t you watch the competition? Everyone knew I should have been the winner and someone who didn’t even answer her questions properly became the winner. I don’t understand it. I'm very hurt”

You are beautiful lady, but I don't know about you winning the pageant,

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/06/i-feel-cheated-i-should-have-won-grace.html
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by MissyB3(f): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2011
See this one o! 'Better people' that stood a greater chance aren't complaining, na you de cry. Shior!  grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Nayah(f): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
What Miss Bayelsa should say!!! lol wink
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
maybe she slept talked with someone that assured her she would win?!
if winning was only about answering the right question then the whole of 9ja could have won it.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Jun 29, 2011
Pageantry is about class and obviously she lacks it.

Whining and crying days after the whole thing is classless as well as being cry-babyish.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by mikuz(m): 1:59am On Jun 29, 2011
Is she just only going to whine and let it go like that?
Someone should advice her na? Let her go and boil stone or better still - jump from a cliff!
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by odumchi: 2:32am On Jun 29, 2011
She obviously slept with a judge and was promised the win, but the judge did not keep his promise.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by semid4lyfe(m): 2:32am On Jun 29, 2011
I partially agree with her.

I don't know about her winning but she deserved better than she got cos of all the finalist, she answered her question best (with poise and confidence. . .unlike the others) unless it's about beauty only and not brains/intelligence.

The Miss Taraba that won stuttered through the reply to her question (a simple question that shouldn't have been a surprise to her and she should have expected. . .what does winning the MBGN mean to you?) and ended up not answering it, so I was surprised, shocked and flabbergasted when she was announced as the winner. (if the video dey youtube, make una go watch am, and una go get 2nd thoughts)

I gats say the winner Miss Taraba may be beautiful but she's very dull. By announcing Miss Taraba the winner, Silverbird is saying the questiöning of the finalist was only a charade and it had no bearing on the final outcome.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 29, 2011
Missy ★ B:

See this one o! 'Better people' that stood a greater chance aren't complaining, na you de cry. Shior!  grin grin lipsrsealed

Babe, can you plz post the video of the pageant?

From looks alone, I agree that Ms. Taraba should not have won. Not totally agreeing with Ms. Lagos tho.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by ektbear: 3:10am On Jun 29, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

if winning was only about answering the right question then the whole of 9ja could have won it.

lmao grin
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Ndipe(m): 3:10am On Jun 29, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Exactly!
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Osama10(m): 4:02am On Jun 29, 2011
odumchi:

She obviously slept with a judge and was promised the win, but the judge did not keep his promise.

My thoughts too.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by aloyemeka2: 4:09am On Jun 29, 2011
Why must everything with women turn to accusations of sex?
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by mkpologwu(m): 4:15am On Jun 29, 2011
Why cheating on u na? Upon say u answer him well well. Pls next time answer him no!
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 29, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Why must everything with women turn to accusations of sex?

because many women out there use SEX to gain unfair advantages in life and, sadly, many men fall for it.

the judgeS decided that the other girl is the winner and this damsel is saying because of the way the gal answered, she shouldnt have won bla bla bla. so "maybe" she knows something we dont. maybe someone told her that she would win. could be sex, bribe, maybe the ritualist she paid told her that OR simply that her uncle is one of the judges lol!

she should accept defeat rather than humiliate herself like that!
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Roland17(m): 5:31am On Jun 29, 2011
a very bad looser and bad competitor,
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:34am On Jun 29, 2011
Embarrassing undecided
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by fxtopedia(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2011
Roland17:

a very bad looser and bad competitor,
Agreed!

MRbrownJAY:

because many women out there use SEX to gain unfair advantages in life and, sadly, many men fall for it.

the judgeS decided that the other girl is the winner and this damsel is saying because of the way the gal answered, she shouldnt have won bla bla bla. so "maybe" she knows something we dont. maybe someone told her that she would win. could be sex, bribe, maybe the ritualist she paid told her that OR simply that her uncle is one of the judges lol!
she should accept defeat rather than humiliate herself like that!
Not all so what parameter did you use to judge this girl?

Osama10:

My thoughts too.
Bad and nasty thought

semid4lyfe:

I don't know about her winning but she deserved better than she got cos of all the finalist, she answered her question best (with poise and confidence. . .unlike the others) unless it's about beauty only and not brains/intelligence.

The Miss Taraba that won stuttered through the reply to her question (a simple question that shouldn't have been a surprise to her and she should have expected. . .what does winning the MBGN mean to you?) and ended up not answering it, so I was surprised, shocked and flabbergasted when she was announced as the winner. (if the video dey youtube, make una go watch am, and una go get 2nd thoughts)

I gats say the winner Miss Taraba may be beautiful but she's very dull. By announcing Miss Taraba the winner, Silverbird is saying the questiöning of the finalist was only a charade and it had no bearing on the final outcome.

Great point mate

ThiefOfHearts:

Embarrassing undecided

Exactly!
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by teekay8(m): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2011
grace ndam na wa 4 you o!!!!!!!!!! na me suppose be miss nigeria!
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by dayokanu(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2011
You didnt sample enought judges
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Hardeyorlah(f): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2011

The Miss Taraba that won stuttered through the reply to her question (a simple question that shouldn't have been a surprise to her and she should have expected. . .what does winning the MBGN mean to you? and ended up not answering it, so I was surprised, shocked and flabbergasted when she was announced as the winner. (if the video dey youtube, make una go watch am, and una go get 2nd thoughts)

I agreed wit u cos i watched d video
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by VALIDATOR: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2011
Don't know about her winning the pageant as many of them were pretty enough to win it. But don't you think it is really ironic that a person who could not answer her questions properly became the eventual winner among other "equally" pretty ladies
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by enyojo(f): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2011
In terms of Brainssss, she's got every bit of it
In terms of abraca dabra, na Silverbird get am
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2011
PAGEANT IS A GAME OF MONEY POWER AND SEX. I ENVY THOSE BRUCE FAMILY ESPECIALLY GUY MURRAY BRUCE. I JUST WONDER HOW MANY OF THOSE GIRLS HE HAS SAMPLED,
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by MissyB3(f): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Babe, can you plz post the video of the pageant?

From looks alone, I agree that Ms. Taraba should not have won. Not totally agreeing with Ms. Lagos tho.
I'll see if I can get it online later in the day. Plus, I agree Ms Taraba shouldn't have won considering how inarticulate they say she was, and she isn't 'all that' in terms of looks.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by igbsam(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2011
She no Zap the Bruce family well. The winner sabi work pass her. Mtshewwwww! Most Bitchy Girl n Nigeria.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by guyla: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2011
I dont know Grace from adam before some nairalanders will assume that am related to her, but for the first time i ve good reason to doubt the authenticity of the MBGN selection, Grace may or may not be the winner, but the girl that won certainly did not deserve it, she is a beauty without purpose, now i know the contest can be influenced but how? i dont know,
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Nayah(f): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2011
I think she should be more mature and accept the results, plus facially I think Miss is quite better than her even though she's ok too wink
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

We can't rule out that possibility.

rafhell:

PAGEANT IS A GAME OF MONEY POWER AND SEX. I ENVY THOSE BRUCE FAMILY ESPECIALLY GUY MURRAY BRUCE. I JUST WONDER HOW MANY OF THOSE GIRLS HE HAS SAMPLED, 

Correct. Especially in Nigeria where merit is hardly ever rewarded ahead of know-who and bleep-who. I was an insider in the Miss Nigeria Pageant (many years ago), and I know how these things go. It's made worse by the desperation of the girls which makes them offer sex (naively) to anybody they think is in a position to influence the judges.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Rbaby1: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2011
She suppose to be the
not runner
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by favouredjb(f): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2011
I don't like sore losers,i d rather she didnt say anything at all,
but that being said,miss taraba does not deserve the crown at ll
apart from the fact that she's not all that faciaLL,chic is too dull

the crown should have gone to miss bayelsa
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Nayah(f): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2011
Favouredj that's what I say Miss BAYELSA forever! wink sure she'll be a good representant of Nigeria worldwide, anyway she'll compete at Miss World won't she?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper Snoop Dog Caught On Camera Smoking Weed With His Son - Photos / World Sexiest Celebrity / Weird! People Wearing No Pants To Participate In ‘no Pants Subway Ride’ Day(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.