Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 (2674 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by cao(f): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Once the two of you finish your 3 day cool down period. You can continue your argument here, since you guys can't come to an agreement concerning your matter. You might as well continue here, instead of derailing the PS4 exchange thread.

This is why you folks should be wary of buying accounts with games. You're better off buying the physical game, the actual digital key or a simple gift card for the digital store. Save yourself wahala.

Oya... Brute2162 & Elvisco44, bookmark and save. Prepare yourselves well, then come back 3 days from now and continue.

Folks don't come and crowd here, it ain't your concern.

1 Like

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Based on what is currently happening in lagos
#Lekki cry cry cry
I'm not in right frame of mind to say anything concerning this topic right now.

The country is bleeding cry

Na person wey dey alive dey play game.

cc
@Cao

2 Likes

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
I'm surprised @Brute2162 still goes on advertising psn account sale.

Few days ago I got notification on my ps4 to update my console to fw version 8.00
Only for me to discover dat my license to fifa21 was gone.
I proceeded to delete the account the guy sold to me cos it is now totally useless.
1. No fifa21
2. No ps plus.

Attached is picture of lock fifa21 game I downloaded and was working before.
Cc
@Cao

1 Like

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
I asked him before paying "hope I won't be locked out"
I'm waiting for his side of the story.
Cos this is continuation of what happened in the ps4 game exchange thread.

My WhatsApp conversation with him are there.

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
@ Cao, I want you to use your good office and check my threads and the gaming swap thread.

I have no pending case with anyone. Apart from those guys here tackling me. I work with game house owners who buy games from me and not one single complaint. Anyone that says i have cheated them please come up and speak with evidence. It's easy to point accusing fingers.

All these exclude that elvisco guy cos it's now obvious he wants to defame me. It's now obvious he bought something from me just to claim i cheated him.

I have no regrets rather than selling something to him, because from his tone when he contacted me i could sense he was finding faults with me. I can now read in between the lines.

Kindly check my thread, I go to people's house to Install games for them, I have a shop so I'm not Invisible. These people should be warned from defaming me. Kindly warn them
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by cao(f): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162, for somebody who actually sent me an email during this whole debacle, you're awfully quiet right now?
EDIT: We appeared to have commented at the same time, interesting.
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
From my thread you can see how grateful people are, those I collect money from, even upfront, I go to their house, some far distance and I deliver. His argument doesn't hold water. Kindly look at this gang up against me and act accordingly.

Thank you
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by cao(f): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:
@ Cao, I want you to use your good office and check my threads and the gaming swap thread.

I have no pending case with anyone. Apart from those guys here tackling me. I work with game house owners who buy games from me and not one single complaint. Anyone that says i have cheated them please come up and speak with evidence. It's easy to point accusing fingers.

All these exclude that elvisco guy cos it's now obvious he wants to defame me. It's now obvious he bought something from me just to claim i cheated him.

I have no regrets rather than selling something to him, because from his tone when he contacted me i could sense he was finding faults with me. I can now read in between the lines.

Kindly check my thread, I go to people's house to Install games for them, I have a shop so I'm not Invisible. These people should be warned from defaming me. Kindly warn them

You appear to have a case right this moment, so your no pending case argument is moot. So far, it can't be called a defamation when you haven't countered any of his argument with your own evidence. You telling me that you're this or that is moot, as you've not provided proof to validate your claims.

1 Like

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
@ Cao . I want you to ask yourself this question. Why is it that ONLY this guy is complaining Immediately i sold something to him and why is so many people supporting him AT THE SAME TIME.

I've sold many games to people from this section and NOT ONE single complaint except this guy.

The other guy that updated his console and I couldn't reply my WhatsApp message. He admitted he was wrong. He just had to login to the account I gave to him and everything was working fine.

Now you can attest to the fact that PlayStation logged everybody out of their accounts at some point.
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by cao(f): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
elvisco44:
I'm surprised @Brute2162 still goes on advertising psn account sale.

Few days ago I got notification on my ps4 to update my console to fw version 8.00
Only for me to discover dat my license to fifa21 was gone.
I proceeded to delete the account the guy sold to me cos it is now totally useless.
1. No fifa21
2. No ps plus.

Attached is picture of lock fifa21 game I downloaded and was working before.
Cc
@Cao
And before you deleted the account, did you actually try signing into it? Were you given an error message? Was that purchased account set to primary? How exactly are you trying to play the game from your own normal account or from the purchased one?

Note: Before some of you claim that I don't know how accounts work - I've 2 PSN accounts I use, my normal UK one and a US one (which I fund solely on gift cards). Plus, I share my UK account with my brother, so he can access my PS+ games and any of my other games he'd like. So I know the whole primary PS4 limitations. So y'all thread lightly.
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
First it was PS plus, when that was done he had to bring up game.

As a neutral, check the gaming swap thread and you'll see what I'm talking about.

You can see them there pointing hands. JUST LIKE THAT

I want you to use your good office and kindly ask the people in the gaming swap thread if I've scammed or cheated any of them by any means.

If you get another person that says I've cheated on him kindly ban me from this section.

I'm categorically telling you this is a gang up.

CC.

Cao
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kindly check my thread too. You can see testimonies from those I went to their houses. Besides I have a shop where I install games so why would I scam someone of their hard earned money. I don't do that and God is my witness
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
He said he's surprised I go about advertising accounts. But I'm not the only person advertising games on this thread.

What I don't understand is why they're ganging up against me.

Their end game is just to get you to ban me. Nothing more.

God is my strength
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by cao(f): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:
@ Cao . I want you to ask yourself this question. Why is it that ONLY this guy is complaining Immediately i sold something to him and why is so many people supporting him AT THE SAME TIME.

I've sold many games to people from this section and NOT ONE single complaint except this guy.

The other guy that updated his console and I couldn't reply my WhatsApp message. He admitted he was wrong. He just had to login to the account I gave to him and everything was working fine.

Now you can attest to the fact that PlayStation logged everybody out of their accounts at some point.

I've made complaints with businesses that haven't had issues with others, because s*** happens. I'm not gonna go "no let me not complain because it hasn't happened to anybody else". I genuinely saw a promoted tweet on twitter yesterday all on top of £2.50 because he had an issue with Just Eat. I personally have never had an issue with that company, and their costumer service has always been effective for me. But for that guy, he was so ticked off with them, that he paid for a promoted tweet, so that everybody will see.

So guy, give me evidence and not "he said, she said".

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
cao:

I've made complaints with businesses that haven't had issues with others, because s*** happens. I'm not gonna go "no let me not complain because it hasn't happened to anybody else". I genuinely saw a promoted tweet on twitter yesterday all on top of £2.50 because he had an issue with Just Eat. I personally have never had an issue with that company, and their costumer service has always been effective for me. But for that guy, he was so ticked off with them, that he paid for a promoted tweet, so that everybody will see.

So guy, give me evidence and not "he said, she said".

What evidence do you want. I'd like to know
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by fowlyansh181(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
I don’t know if I’m permitted to comment here but you guys are dragging this on for really no reason , brute, give elvisco the Acct to log back in and redownload the fifa 21 or , since he says it’s no longer working just refund the guy , count your lost and avoid dealing with people you believe are out to bring down your business.. this is dragging on for too long ...
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Do you know how it feels when someone do you wrong, tell you you can't do anything and then block you.

So you expect me to just watch that same person who is with my money.

PS ; I didn't bring up this issue for more than a week it happened, i even tried to reach him on nairaland he ignored.

You can't say I should just forget my 11.5k just like dat.

1 Like

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
elvisco44:
Do you know how it feels when someone do you wrong, tell you you can't do anything and then block you.

So you expect me to just watch that same person who is with my money.

PS ; I didn't bring up this issue for more than a week it happened, i even tried to reach him on nairaland he ignored.

You can't say I should just forget my 11.5k just like dat.

Let him also provide evidence why he blocked me.
Na my money, I no dash am
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by cao(f): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:

What evidence do you want. I'd like to know
Don't be asking me jamb question. I asked for your own chats, you didn't send.

You haven't put forth anything validating your own side of the story, you've tried to use testimonials as your evidence, but those folks aren't the ones with issue with you.

This whole matter is a costumer service issue and as fowlyansh181 has pointed out y'all have dragged this issue.

You appear to have sold him a faulty product, you haven't actually tried to fix said product - you did claim that you go to folks houses to sort things out.

And you elvisco44, both of you are on shaky grounds as you're dealing with PSN accounts. Now, I can't categorically say how those accounts are gotten or how they're funded, but they are certainly dodgy as hell. So when you decide to buy you're dealing at your own risk.

And you Brute2162, when you decide to sell those accounts you know you're certainly selling at a risk because you yourself at least have an inkling of how the accounts are gotten, so you should be ready to deal with a buyer that will get shafted at some point.

3 Likes

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by cao(f): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
cao:

And before you deleted the account, did you actually try signing into it? Were you given an error message? Was that purchased account set to primary? How exactly are you trying to play the game from your own normal account or from the purchased one?

Note: Before some of you claim that I don't know how accounts work - I've 2 PSN accounts I use, my normal UK one and a US one (which I fund solely on gift cards). Plus, I share my UK account with my brother, so he can access my PS+ games and any of my other games he'd like. So I know the whole primary PS4 limitations. So y'all thread lightly.
I'm still waiting for your anwers elvisco44. Since you folks are eating into my Saturday, you better be quick with responses.
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
cao:

Don't be asking me jamb question. I asked for your own chats, you didn't send.

You haven't put forth anything validating your own side of the story, you've tried to use testimonials as your evidence, but those folks aren't the ones with issue with you.

This whole matter is a costumer service issue and as fowlyansh181 has pointed out y'all have dragged this issue.

You appear to have sold him a faulty product, you haven't actually tried to fix said product - you did claim that you go to folks houses to sort things out.

And you elvisco44, both of you are on shaky grounds as you're dealing with PSN accounts. Now, I can't categorically say how those accounts are gotten or how they're funded, but they are certainly dodgy as hell. So when you decide to buy you're dealing at your own risk.

And you Brute2162, when you decide to sell those accounts you know you're certainly selling at a risk because you yourself at least have an inkling of how the accounts are gotten, so you should be ready to deal with a buyer that will get shafted at some point.

I never sold him a faulty product. Game was working perfectly when I gave it to him. I told him not to login to the account again. I knew maybe he Logged into the account. What he needs to do is to login to the account and activate as primary ps4 and his game will start working perfectly. That's all. He said he deleted the account from his console. Let him check our chat, he'll see the email and password I gave to him.

There's no evidence anywhere pointing to the fact that I cheated him
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by cao(f): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:

I never sold him a faulty product. Game was working perfectly when I gave it to him. I told him not to login to the account again. I knew maybe he Logged into the account. What he needs to do is to login to the account and activate as primary ps4 and his game will start working perfectly. That's all. He said he deleted the account from his console. Let him check our chat, he'll see the email and password I gave to him.

I see this is going to be a long a$$ day...

2 Likes

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
cao:

Yes the account was set to primary account the very 1st day I got the login details from him.
I have always been using my own personal account to play all the games on my console.

Error: you don't have license for the game, you should sign in to the account that you downloaded the game with. That was before i deleted it from my console.
(account is no longer vaid).

You can see from the screenshot below I was already playing the fifa21 with my personal account, trophies progress stated too

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:

I'm home now

The account is saying not correct.

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
elvisco44:

Yes the account was set to primary account the very 1st day I got the login details from him.
I have always been using my own personal account to play all the games on my console.

Error: you don't have license for the game, you should sign in to the account that you downloaded the game with. That was before i deleted it from my console.
(account is no longer vaid).

You can see from the screenshot below I was already playing the fifa21 with my personal account, trophies progress stated too

You deleted the account? Login to the account back. Activate it as your primary ps4 and your game will unlock.

This would been a different scenario if you didn't want to lie your way to get free PS plus. The moment I sold the account to you and told you what and what to do and your game is working perfectly then that's it.

Because I could remember warning you not to login to the account and if your game locks if you tamper with the account then it's not my fault and you wanted us to quarrel and everything..
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
elvisco44:

I'm home now

The account is saying not correct.

Did I warn you not to tamper with the account or not.

You wanted us to start quarrelling in which I left you be.
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
cao:

I see this is going to be a long a$$ day...

I have asked him to post chat why he blocked me on WhatsApp, yet nothing.

He's been going back and forth since I brought this issue up contradicting himself.
Insulted me enough.

(1) (2) (3)

Fifa15 Vs Pes 15 / Xbox 360 For Sale At 13k / Cars Vs Giant Speed Bump Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.