Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 (2720 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
elvisco44:

I have asked him to post chat why he blocked me on WhatsApp, yet nothing.

He's been going back and forth since I brought this issue up contradicting himself.
Insulted me enough.

I blocked you because you turned our laughter into something of a quarrel. I don't apologize for blocking you on WhatsApp. It's my phone and I'll block you over and over again. You paid for FIFA 21 and I delivered so what's my business with you again

You're the worst customer I've ever attended to. Only you is having Issues after attending to hundreds of people. Your problem is that you think you're wise but you're not..

You're dragging this Issue because of PS plus which you never paid for.
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:

Did I warn you not to tamper with the account or not.

You wanted us to start quarrelling in which I left you be.

You are just a cheap liar.

Your worst mistake was to threaten me with police.
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
This guy is behaving as if he paid for something and I ate his money. JESUS CHRIST .

All these Nonsense because of 11 500.
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:

I blocked you because you turned our laughter into something of a quarrel. I don't apologize for blocking you on WhatsApp. It's my phone and I'll block you over and over again. You paid for FIFA 21 and I delivered so what's my business with you again

You're the worst customer I've ever attended to. Only you is having Issues after attending to hundreds of people. Your problem is that you think you're wise but you're not..

You're dragging this Issue because of PS plus which you never paid for.

Guy, this is more than ps plus now.
I have chat to proof I paid for fifa21 combined with ps plus.

I have been going easy on you. Seems u taking that for granted...
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
elvisco44:

Guy, this is more than ps plus now.
I have chat to proof I paid for fifa21 combined with ps plus.

I have been going easy on you. Seems u taking that for granted...

You are an Illiterate. Come to the shop if you think you can do anything
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:
This guy is behaving as if he paid for something and I ate his money. JESUS CHRIST .

You sounding like you bigger than 11500 shocked
You seriously need help...

1 Share

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
@ Cao please what do you want me to do right now.

I can't do this stuff anymore, it's a disgrace. What do you want us to do about this Issue. I just need your Verdict
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
elvisco44:

You sounding like you bigger than 11500 shocked
You seriously need help...

Yes that 2k was my sweat.
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by fowlyansh181(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:

just refund him, count your loss and go about your normal business..
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
fowlyansh181:
just refund him, count your loss and go about your normal business..

I CAN'T just refund him. I bought the account with money. That guy has very big problem I swear.

If he'll collect 6 000, I'll send it to him. If not then he shouldn't mind quoting cos I won't reply him if he does.

And if he Insists on full refund he won't get a dime because as I am right now my conscience is clear. If I wronged him I'll be restless but I never wronged him.

Besides how am I even sure his game is locked
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Messia: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
It your right to be angry but please don't drag this further it would ruin your business presence here as people would be afraid to deal with you, it would only take 15 minutes of your time to do a quick fixes, the buyer is always right please listen to everyone advise.
Brute2162:

I CAN'T just refund him. I bought the account with money. That guy has very big problem I swear.

If he'll collect 6 000, I'll send it to him. If not then he shouldn't mind quoting cos I won't reply him if he does.

And if he Insists on full refund he won't get a dime because as I am right now my conscience is clear. If I wronged him I'll be restless but I never wronged him.

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:

My advice, try login the account in your console before anything
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:

And if he Insists on full refund he won't get a dime

So, I should be the one to lose my money due to ur inability to deliver what I paid you for?
You keep insulting me as if I borrow the money from you.

Atleast I posted evidence backing up the game was locked. With my account connected to Internet.

Never met anyone like this before
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Messia:
It your right to be angry but please don't drag this further it would ruin your business presence here as people would be afraid to deal with you, it would only take 15 minutes of your time to do a quick fixes, the buyer is always right please listen to everyone advise.

Bro. To be honest with you, I really don't mind, I do this in my spare time, I have a shop I work on, but you see that guy, all he's saying is false that's what's paining me. He even had the temerity to say I scammed him. Imagine. After rending a service to him, he wanted free PS plus. Why didn't he go to Jumia to buy it for 23k or thereabout. I would have sent it to him but his attitude is appaling. He's just an Illiterate.

For his mind he's spoiling my business but I can go about advertising my stuff and ignore him to rant if I want but I like keeping the records straight
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by fowlyansh181(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:

another option give him back the account to unlock his fifa before everyone and once he does your deal with him is done .. if he insists on the psplus , I advice just refund him his complete 11,500 you are building a prestige for yourself by doing this, not for your current but even future ones that will be patronizing you in the future, once they read up on this one scandal they’ll see how it ended and still cut you your respect, I seriously hope you understand this and remove all doubts and also shut up all your haters with this singular one act ... it’s not about pride or anything, loose 11,500 today gain 20,000 tomorrow and a good name ..
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
elvisco44:

So, I should be the one to lose my money due to ur inability to deliver what I paid you for?

Atleast I posted evidence backing up the game was locked. With my account connected to Internet.

I just unblocked you on WhatsApp. Send your account details and get 6 000. Remember it's just for charity cos I didn't wrong you in anyway but I can drag this as much as you want if you Insist.

You get blocked Immediately i see your account number because I don't want your likes messaging me ever again
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lmao grin
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
fowlyansh181:
another option give him back the account to unlock his fifa before everyone and once he does your deal with him is done .. if he insists on the psplus , I advice just refund him his complete 11,500 you are building a prestige for yourself by doing this, not for your current but even future ones that will be patronizing you in the future, once they read up on this one scandal they’ll see how it ended and still cut you your respect, I seriously hope you understand this and remove all doubts and also shut up all your haters with this singular one act ... it’s not about pride or anything, loose 11,500 today gain 20,000 tomorrow and a good name ..

Where you got it wrong. He paid for FIFA 21 and not PS plus.

Let him go and buy FIFA 21 CD and PS plus from Jumia

I can't send him any account because he's an Illiterate, he doesn't know how to operate Technology. He either take the money or leave it.
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

My advice, try login the account in your console before anything

I don't need the account. Psn accounts is not my problem. I have many of them
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:

I just unblocked you on WhatsApp. Send your account details and get 6 000. Remember it's just for charity cos I didn't wrong you in anyway but I can drag this as much as you want if you Insist.

You get blocked Immediately i see your account number because I don't want your likes messaging me ever again

@Cao
See what this dude is typing.

Please come and give verdict cos this doesn't sit well with me and it's insulting.
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
elvisco44:

@Cao
See what this dude is typing.

Please come and give verdict cos this doesn't sit well with me.

Hungry man. Send your account number for your full money. That money will purge you. You go know say jazz dey work.

If I wronged you in any way let it not happen
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by fowlyansh181(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:

Hungry man. Send your account number for your full money. That money will purge you. You go know say jazz dey work.

If I wronged you in any way let it not happen
elvisco please send your Acct number and collect your full payment , disregard the HUNGRY MAN insult he attached.. na pride Dey always kill Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
fowlyansh181:
elvisco please send your Acct number and collect your full payment , disregard the HUNGRY MAN insult he attached.. na pride Dey always kill Nigerians

Lol.

Done
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by fowlyansh181(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
And nice one brute , disregard the insults he also made out to you, na pride Dey always kill Nigerians again..

glad you two don dead this issue and all, hope you guys have a wonderful rest of your day and a smooth relationship from now on

2 Likes

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
fowlyansh181:
And nice one brute , disregard the insults he also made out to you, na pride Dey always kill Nigerians again..

glad you two don dead this issue and all, hope you guys have a wonderful rest of your day and a smooth relationship from now on

He gets blocked Immediately i get his account number for the money

Look at the account number he sent to me. He's not getting any money unless I see his real account number. I know his name, full name and everything. No money for him unless he uses his real account number. Because i know what to do

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
elvisco44:

Lol.

Done

Send your real account number Mr man. You think you have sense. I'll tell you you're not wise as you think you are. I'm waiting for your real account number
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:

Send your real account number Mr man. You think you have sense. I'll tell you you're not wise as you think you are. I'm waiting for your real account number

Lmao...

I don send am...
The one I use send you money abi
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by Brute2162: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Refund made.

Just WATCH cool

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by fowlyansh181(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:

He gets blocked Immediately i get his account number for the money

Look at the account number he sent to me. He's not getting any money unless I see his real account number. I know his name, full name and everything. No money for him unless he uses his real account number. Because i know what to do
wetin be this thing again na , una two na real problem jare .. cao over to you ..

Edit:: glad refund has been made

2 Likes

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by AyarmBoye(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
elvisco44:

Baba collect the 6k .... both of you should bear the loss ... after all the game worked for a while ..... just collect it and let peace reign
Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brute2162:
Refund made.

Just WATCH cool

I refunded ur extra #1.
I no need ur money.

My money is #11,500 cool

Not #11,501 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44 by elvisco44: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
fowlyansh181:
wetin be this thing again na , una two na real problem jare .. cao over to you ..

Edit:: glad refund has been made

He refunded me already.

(1) (2) (3)

PC Games In Port Harcourt / Dream League Soccer 2020 / Overwatch: Origins Edition Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.