Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why Poverty Will Continue To Abound. Set Loss From Rat Race - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Poverty Will Continue To Abound. Set Loss From Rat Race (205 Views)

NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma / 7 Reason Why Poverty Is A Big Trouble You Have To Destroy Out Of Your Life / ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Poverty Will Continue To Abound. Set Loss From Rat Race by Christian768: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
*Why poverty will continue to abound. Set loss from rat race*

Robert kiyosaki author of Rich Dad and Poor Dad gave a beautiful ideology on how to escape the rate race. That's not were am going to, try and read the book.

Do you know that the government never cares about the masses. Schools and colleges have been on lockdown since covid 19 show up. What is the government doing to help both the students and their parent. Primary and secondary schools are now open and parents are ask to pay school fee for either previous term or for the new section. What are you doing?

The currently crisis of #endsars has taken the whole news in the country. Boys are busy trying to earn a living online some are into training, coaching, selling courses, digital product etc.

I bet you many guys and girls will resume school with their G wagon, Benz, Venza, and some with their legediz Benz lol. Check your self wat category are you?

I have seen lot of people who have seized this period to learn new skills online having access to millions of courses and have position themselves in the online space as an authority in such field. It's not too late to start.

I am making a clarion call now. This is ur opportunity to learn Copywriting skill for just 1k. You can either keep your money and watch your mates leave you behind or grab this opportunity and become an authority too. Success is a choice and likewise failure. Your decision now is a direct answer to the questions of yesterday and today reasons why you are not yet rich. DM now to get admitted for just 1k.
Re: Why Poverty Will Continue To Abound. Set Loss From Rat Race by Martins134: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Christian768:
*Why poverty will continue to abound. Set loss from rat race*

Robert kiyosaki author of Rich Dad and Poor Dad gave a beautiful ideology on how to escape the rate race. That's not were am going to, try and read the book.

Do you know that the government never cares about the masses. Schools and colleges have been on lockdown since covid 19 show up. What is the government doing to help both the students and their parent. Primary and secondary schools are now open and parents are ask to pay school fee for either previous term or for the new section. What are you doing?

The currently crisis of #endsars has taken the whole news in the country. Boys are busy trying to earn a living online some are into training, coaching, selling courses, digital product etc.

I bet you many guys and girls will resume school with their G wagon, Benz, Venza, and some with their legediz Benz lol. Check your self wat category are you?

I have seen lot of people who have seized this period to learn new skills online having access to millions of courses and have position themselves in the online space as an authority in such field. It's not too late to start.

I am making a clarion call now. This is ur opportunity to learn Copywriting skill for just 1k. You can either keep your money and watch your mates leave you behind or grab this opportunity and become an authority too. Success is a choice and likewise failure. Your decision now is a direct answer to the questions of yesterday and today reasons why you are not yet rich. DM now to get admitted for just 1k.
And how long is the training?

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Basic and Practical Knowledge of Civil and Highway Engineering / NECO Postpones Examination Indefinitely / 2020 Neco Mathematics(mathematics)mathematics Questions And Answers[essay & Obj]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.