Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Now Is The Time My Fellow Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Is The Time My Fellow Nigerians. (217 Views)

Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now Is The Time My Fellow Nigerians. by BaEnki(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Good evening my fellow country people.

We’ve been too silent, we’ve been taken as fools, we’ve been cheated, and still been cheat, we’ve been killed, we’ve been robbed, we’ve been oppressed for too long a time, our futures have been trampled on, so many of our dreams have been shattered, everyday I could hardly resist asking my God, “Why have I been created a Nigerian?”, God in His infinite wisdom surely have a reason for that, and He is beginning to show the His reasons.

Nigeria must be salvaged, and put on the right path, it is time to recover all our lost time and possessions from the hands of these marauders and pretenders that we called leaders, power lies in our hands, and not theirs. It is time to show them who the power truly belongs to.

These ongoing protests is beyond SARS disbandment, let’s not lose focus, I PROPOSED THAT WE DEMAND FOR ABSOLUTE END TO CORRUPTION, the tag now should be #EndCorruption. Just as there is death penalty for Kidnapping, there should be one too for corrupt government officials, and public servants. If that is well done, we will have constant electricity within 2years, our household water would be running 24/7, our roads would be motorable, and on par with the ones seen in western world, within a decade, we would be regarded as a first world country.

My fellow country people, it’s time to let them know that they are to serve the people, and not just their pockets and family friends. Now it is time to #EndCorruption, if we don’t act now the coming generations, our sons and daughters will never forgive us.

BaEnki says #EndPoliceBrutallity #EndCorruption #Corruption>Cancer

(1) (Reply)

Things May Improve With Ongoing Protests! / SERAP Sues Buhari, / Endsars: Senate Tells Buhari To Make Public Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.