Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! (3645 Views)

Shame....nigerians It Is Finished! We Now Know Who Asiwaju: He Was Jailed Twice! / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by obiekunie2: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
The police state is here with us - it hit us when we least expected it.

Many of you will wonder what police state is all about.

Well, it is a type of governance where every citizen is monitored and spied on.

you phone calls, you social media postings, even your conversations at home at a point will be monitored.

this government seems to have an agenda that made them so desperate to monitor all citizens.

personally, i think i know what the end point is - i think this government want to continue beyond 2023. events that will happen in the next three years will either prove me right or wrong.

NOW IT DOESN'T MATTER WEATHER YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT - WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU TAKE THIS PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE SO AS NOT TO FALL VICTIM TO GOVERNMENT UNLAWFUL BRUTALITY AND MURDER THAT WILL BE TERMED KIDNAPPING OR ROBBERY.

1. for fellow Nairalanders and those of you who are on watsapp, facebook, twitter and so on. pls do your best to clear your chat history at all times. always logout from all your social media account if u r about to go outside your home for now - DO THIS FOR BOTH YOUR MOBILE PHONE AND YOUR LAPTOPS.

I will also advice each and every one of you to as a matter of security of your life TO STOP DISCUSSING POLITICS ON SOCIAL MEDIA - ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE THE TYPE THAT IS SO AGAINST THIS GOVERNMENT WICKED POLICIES.

this government has contracted Russia to help them in citizen monitoring using modern technology - its a huge project that will bring in Russians to teach our security personnel on how to monitor citizen online activities as well as pinpoint your location.

2. this new call for ID for all citizens is the first step to knowing who u r - what you do, you political affiliation and so. this first few months will be a trial run. the security personnel will ask for your ID card, glance thru it and do a bar code scan of your ID it will automatically display your detailed information on their phone, including your phone number, your IP address and MAC address of your phone - if they are not comfortable with your person, they tag it for future processing and give you back your ID card - you will not know you have been marked. further investigations will be carried out on you later - including your account details, thru your bank, your education details - thru JAMB and NYSC biometric database,etc. [dont forget that all this things have been linked - your bvn, your Nysc, etc. - now jamb has made it, mandatory that NIMC is a must before you can register for 2020 jamb) THE SMART ONES AMONG US WILL UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATION OF THIS.

3. FINALLY, PLS NAIRALANDERS FROM NOW ON BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU SAY OR DO BOTH ON YOUR PHONE CONVERSATION, YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND SO NOW CAUSE FEW MONTHS FROM NOW, YOU MAY BE SEATING SOMEWHERE AND ENJOYING YOUR PEPERSOUP AND SARS WILL JUST COME AND GBAB YOU AND GO AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOU - YOU WILL BE ASKING WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WRONG AND YOU WONT KNOW ITS BECAUSE OF ONE POST YOU MADE ON SOCIAL MEDIA 8 MONTHS AGO THAT HAS BOUGHT YOU DETENTION OF NO RETURN.

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT BELIEVE NAIRALAND IS ANONYMOUS, PLS STOP DECEIVING YOURSELVES - NAIRALAND KEEPS TRACK OF THE IP AND MAC ADDRESS OF EVERY PHONE AND LAPTOP THAT VISITS THIS FORUM. THE OWNER MAY PRETEND NOT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS - BUT DEEP INSIDE ME I THINK HE KNOWS. THE SECURITY APPARATUS CAN USE YOUR PHONE OR LAPTOP MAC ADDRESS AND IP TO TRACE YOU - ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DEPLOY THE EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT THEY BOUGHT FROM THE RUSSIANS.

AS FOR ME AM USING A DEEP VPN - SOON I WILL EVEN MIGRATE TO BROWSING THE NET THRU THE DARK WEB USING BOTH VPN AND TOR SO AS TO REMAIN FULLY ANONYMOUS.

4. FINALLY, I WILL ADVICE THE SMART ONES AMONG US TO GET YOURSELF A NOKIA TORCHLIGHT PHONE AND PUT YOUR MAIN SIM IN IT - AND STOP CHATTING AND BROWSING WITH YOUR MAIN REGISTERED SIM IT WILL SAVE YOU ONE DAY. BUY A PRE-REGISTERED SIM NOW [FEW MONTHS FROM NOW IT WILL BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY A PRE-REGISTERED SIM - AND EVEN IF YOU SEE IT, IT WILL BE AS EXPENSIVE AS 10K] AND PUT IT IN YOUR BROWSING PHONE - YOU MUST ALWAYS HIDE THAT YOUR BROWSING PHONE AT THE LEAST EXPECTED PLACE BEFORE LEAVING YOUR HOUSE - SO THAT IF SITUATION WARRANTS THAT THEY WILL COME SEARCHING YOUR HOUSE, THEY WILL END UP NOT FINDING ANYTHING.

IF YOU ARE ACCOSTED AND ASKED TO SUBMIT YOUR PHONE FOR SEARCH YOU WILL JUST HAND THEM YOUR NOKIA TORCHLIGHT AND TELL THEM YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO BUY ANOTHER PHONE SINCE YOURS WAS STOLEN. THE VERY SMART ONES CAN EVEN GO NOW AND GET A POLICE REPORT OF N1000 - CLAIMING THAT YOU WHERE PICK POCKETED AND YOUR PHONE AND CASH WAS STOLEN. THIS MAY SAVE YOU A LOT OF STRESS ONE DAY. FEW WEEKS FROM NOW, IF YOU GO FOR POLICE REPORT ON ANY STOLEN PHONE, YOU MAY WAIT UP TO A MONTH BEFORE YOU CAN GET IT - CAUSE THE POLICE WILL INVESTIGATE THOROUGHLY TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT LYING ABOUT MISPLACING YOUR PHONE CAUSE THEN YOUR PHONE OR LAPTOP WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT TO THEM AT ALL TIMES.

THINGS WILL BE TOUGH FOR US NIGERIAN THIS COMING YEARS - ESPECIALLY FOR US SOUTHERNERS AND NORTHERN CHRISTIANS. BUT I SERIOUSLY PRAY AM WRONG.

some will call this my warning stupid, some will think am just imagining things - but events in the coming months and years will prove me right or wrong.

the smart ones will start now to safeguard themselves - to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Maxmilliano111: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
OMG look at how you just spoilt all those interesting speech with that christain statement...

Why bringing religion into this so u mean its only we christians that re actually been targeted abii.. When will Nigerians stop thinking this way

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Chigorkizz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by obiekunie2: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
Maxmilliano111:
OMG look at how you just spoilt all those interesting speech with that christain statement...

Why bringing religion into this so u mean its only we christians that re actually been targeted abii.. When will Nigerians stop thinking this way

Thats not what am saying sir. i said it will affect all Nigerians but we from the south will suffer it most and the christians in the north. my reason for saying that is because majority of the security personnel heading our top most security post are muslims from the north and u and knows that an hausa or fulani man will rather warn his muslim brother to desist from saying things against the government then he will free him.

but u knows that if they arrest a southerner or a northern christian, they will show no mercy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Mrevildoer(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
Just like that?
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Young03(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Good night
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by OKOATA(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
grin Pure crap, we have about 145 million Nigerians, how many people can the government monitor? Can the government monitor even 1 million people in a year? Do you know the billions they would invest into something meaningless as these?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Realtizzy(m): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2019
i wish people will take this serious but bro this dark web something got my attention. can u teach me how to browse via dark web?

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by nlPoster: 12:14am On Nov 02, 2019
vpn is ineffective.
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by KraticKratus: 12:25am On Nov 02, 2019
The Zoo will fall.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by justtoodark: 12:27am On Nov 02, 2019
bros,full stop....

buhari cant dare that in nigeria....
the trouble would be too much to handle....

we nigerians are waitin for who he will endorse....
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by justtoodark: 12:30am On Nov 02, 2019
OKOATA:
grin Pure crap, we have about 145 million Nigerians, how many people will the government monitor? Can the government monitor even 1 million people in a year? Do you know the billions they would invest into something meaningless as these?

don min am....not even north korea manage that that well....

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by justtoodark: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2019
Coolitempa,i see you....
he don tey na....

how you dey....??
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by content208: 1:01am On Nov 02, 2019
OKOATA:
grin Pure crap, we have about 145 million Nigerians, how many people will the government monitor? Can the government monitor even 1 million people in a year? Do you know the billions they would invest into something meaningless as these?

Don't be so sure, please

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by scribble: 1:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Una 2 dey fear

F.u.ck buhar.i
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:20am On Nov 02, 2019
Bleep animal buhari the zoo presidiot.
Make dem come arrest me now....una be cowards for this country. Oya make una dey dier zoo citizens wey dey fear. Las las we go all die so why we dey fear?
Zoo country!
I'd rather die like a man than live like a coward.

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by roymary: 3:41am On Nov 02, 2019
There goes our freedom of speech and movement. They warned us but we did not adhere to critical warnings. This government is on full attack on her own citizens. We are all tagged criminals as it is.

What a shame.

Abeg nobody should like my comment. Don't need the publicity .

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by kolaaderin: 4:55am On Nov 02, 2019
OP, it all lives in you. Your hatred for the government doing the right thing creates fair that lives in you.

You even have the right to use the term the police state. Yes it a sign that we are getting to that status of a developed nation. All serious minded nations Around the world monitor the activities of their people and guess what, they are all developed nation and a police state. Name them, US, Canada, UK, Germany Switzerland mostly European countries Japan and so on are all police state where you can't do anyhow and get away with it without been caught. The advantage is it makes the merit and legitimate businesses to strive while criminals goes into hiding for the fair of been caught.

OP, as you termed it bad from you view, serious and legit people sees prosperity and security. I'm sorry you are scared of been monitored and things will be tough for you and your people this year. As for me and my household we are progressing from this year onward.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 02, 2019
kolaaderin:
OP, it all lives in you. Your hatred for the government doing the right thing creates fair that lives in you.

You even have the right to use the term the police state. Yes it a sign that we are getting to that status of a developed nation. All serious minded nations Around the world monitor the activities of their people and guess what, they are all developed nation and a police state. Name them, US, Canada, UK, Germany Switzerland mostly European countries Japan and so on are all police state where you can't do anyhow and get away with it without been caught. The advantage is it makes the merit and legitimate businesses to strive while criminals goes into hiding for the fair of been caught.

OP, as you termed it bad from you view, serious and legit people sees prosperity and security. I'm sorry you are scared of been monitored and things will be tough for you and your people this year. As for me and my household we are progressing from this year onward.
i dont expect much from a yoruba muslim, once northern Muslims are involved you are not save be wise you read about Abiola.

6 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Afamed: 5:39am On Nov 02, 2019
obiekunie2:

Thats not what am saying sir. i said it will affect all Nigerians but we from the south will suffer it most and the christians in the north. my reason for saying that is because majority of the security personnel heading our top most security post are muslims from the north and u and knows that an hausa or fulani man will rather warn his muslim brother to desist from saying things against the government then he will free him.

but u knows that if they arrest a southerner or a northern christian, they will show no mercy.

Keep your divide and rule tactics to yourself. Bigot like you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Afamed: 5:42am On Nov 02, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
i dont expect much from a yoruba muslim, once northern Muslims are involved you are not save be wise you read about Abiola.
Here again with multiple monickers. Seccesionists are truly Propagandists .shm

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 02, 2019
Afamed:

Here again with multiple monickers. Tribal / religion bigot .shm
one yoruba Muslim terrorist spotted. cool

6 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Afamed: 6:07am On Nov 02, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
one yoruba Muslim terrorist spotted. cool
Propagandists on rampage. Shm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2019
If this is what will spark off the revolution, then so be it.

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by helinues: 6:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Sir FBI, why not pass the message to the INTERPOL?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by 7lives: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2019
obiekunie2:

defenThats not what am saying sir. i said it will affect all Nigerians but we from the south will suffer it most and the christians in the north. my reason for saying that is because majority of the security personnel heading our top most security post are muslims from the north and u and knows that an hausa or fulani man will rather warn his muslim brother to desist from saying things against the government then he will free him.

You better don't post what you can't defend, even that rubbish you post, is enough to get you a visit from KGB if you are a Russian.
Southern Christians?, the only people that's after the Christians are your Bishop, G.O's, pastors and so one who are using jazz to exploit the ignorance of the sheepies, thereby destroying their lives.
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by blackmantis: 7:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Why go through all these, If you have nothing to hide and you're doing nothing illegal online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by bolaino(m): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2019
obiekunie2:
The police state is here with us - it hit us when we least expected it.

Many of you will wonder what police state is all about.

Well, it is a type of governance where every citizen is monitored and spied on.

you phone calls, you social media postings, even your conversations at home at a point will be monitored.

this government seems to have an agenda that made them so desperate to monitor all citizens.

personally, i think i know what the end point is - i think this government want to continue beyond 2023. events that will happen in the next three years will either prove me right or wrong.

NOW IT DOESN'T MATTER WEATHER YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT - WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU TAKE THIS PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE SO AS NOT TO FALL VICTIM TO GOVERNMENT UNLAWFUL BRUTALITY AND MURDER THAT WILL BE TERMED KIDNAPPING OR ROBBERY.

1. for fellow Nairalanders and those of you who are on watsapp, facebook, twitter and so on. pls do your best to clear your chat history at all times. always logout from all your social media account if u r about to go outside your home for now - DO THIS FOR BOTH YOUR MOBILE PHONE AND YOUR LAPTOPS.

I will also advice each and every one of you to as a matter of security of your life TO STOP DISCUSSING POLITICS ON SOCIAL MEDIA - ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE THE TYPE THAT IS SO AGAINST THIS GOVERNMENT WICKED POLICIES.

this government has contracted Russia to help them in citizen monitoring using modern technology - its a huge project that will bring in Russians to teach our security personnel on how to monitor citizen online activities as well as pinpoint your location.

2. this new call for ID for all citizens is the first step to knowing who u r - what you do, you political affiliation and so. this first few months will be a trial run. the security personnel will ask for your ID card, glance thru it and do a bar code scan of your ID it will automatically display your detailed information on their phone, including your phone number, your IP address and MAC address of your phone - if they are not comfortable with your person, they tag it for future processing and give you back your ID card - you will not know you have been marked. further investigations will be carried out on you later - including your account details, thru your bank, your education details - thru JAMB and NYSC biometric database,etc. [dont forget that all this things have been linked - your bvn, your Nysc, etc. - now jamb has made it, mandatory that NIMC is a must before you can register for 2020 jamb) THE SMART ONES AMONG US WILL UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATION OF THIS.

3. FINALLY, PLS NAIRALANDERS FROM NOW ON BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU SAY OR DO BOTH ON YOUR PHONE CONVERSATION, YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND SO NOW CAUSE FEW MONTHS FROM NOW, YOU MAY BE SEATING SOMEWHERE AND ENJOYING YOUR PEPERSOUP AND SARS WILL JUST COME AND GBAB YOU AND GO AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOU - YOU WILL BE ASKING WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WRONG AND YOU WONT KNOW ITS BECAUSE OF ONE POST YOU MADE ON SOCIAL MEDIA 8 MONTHS AGO THAT HAS BOUGHT YOU DETENTION OF NO RETURN.

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT BELIEVE NAIRALAND IS ANONYMOUS, PLS STOP DECEIVING YOURSELVES - NAIRALAND KEEPS TRACK OF THE IP AND MAC ADDRESS OF EVERY PHONE AND LAPTOP THAT VISITS THIS FORUM. THE OWNER MAY PRETEND NOT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS - BUT DEEP INSIDE ME I THINK HE KNOWS. THE SECURITY APPARATUS CAN USE YOUR PHONE OR LAPTOP MAC ADDRESS AND IP TO TRACE YOU - ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DEPLOY THE EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT THEY BOUGHT FROM THE RUSSIANS.

AS FOR ME AM USING A DEEP VPN - SOON I WILL EVEN MIGRATE TO BROWSING THE NET THRU THE DARK WEB USING BOTH VPN AND TOR SO AS TO REMAIN FULLY ANONYMOUS.

4. FINALLY, I WILL ADVICE THE SMART ONES AMONG US TO GET YOURSELF A NOKIA TORCHLIGHT PHONE AND PUT YOUR MAIN SIM IN IT - AND STOP CHATTING AND BROWSING WITH YOUR MAIN REGISTERED SIM IT WILL SAVE YOU ONE DAY. BUY A PRE-REGISTERED SIM NOW [FEW MONTHS FROM NOW IT WILL BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY A PRE-REGISTERED SIM - AND EVEN IF YOU SEE IT, IT WILL BE AS EXPENSIVE AS 10K] AND PUT IT IN YOUR BROWSING PHONE - YOU MUST ALWAYS HIDE THAT YOUR BROWSING PHONE AT THE LEAST EXPECTED PLACE BEFORE LEAVING YOUR HOUSE - SO THAT IF SITUATION WARRANTS THAT THEY WILL COME SEARCHING YOUR HOUSE, THEY WILL END UP NOT FINDING ANYTHING.

IF YOU ARE ACCOSTED AND ASKED TO SUBMIT YOUR PHONE FOR SEARCH YOU WILL JUST HAND THEM YOUR NOKIA TORCHLIGHT AND TELL THEM YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO BUY ANOTHER PHONE SINCE YOURS WAS STOLEN. THE VERY SMART ONES CAN EVEN GO NOW AND GET A POLICE REPORT OF N1000 - CLAIMING THAT YOU WHERE PICK POCKETED AND YOUR PHONE AND CASH WAS STOLEN. THIS MAY SAVE YOU A LOT OF STRESS ONE DAY. FEW WEEKS FROM NOW, IF YOU GO FOR POLICE REPORT ON ANY STOLEN PHONE, YOU MAY WAIT UP TO A MONTH BEFORE YOU CAN GET IT - CAUSE THE POLICE WILL INVESTIGATE THOROUGHLY TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT LYING ABOUT MISPLACING YOUR PHONE CAUSE THEN YOUR PHONE OR LAPTOP WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT TO THEM AT ALL TIMES.

THINGS WILL BE TOUGH FOR US NIGERIAN THIS COMING YEARS - ESPECIALLY FOR US SOUTHERNERS AND NORTHERN CHRISTIANS. BUT I SERIOUSLY PRAY AM WRONG.

some will call this my warning stupid, some will think am just imagining things - but events in the coming months and years will prove me right or wrong.

the smart ones will start now to safeguard themselves - to be forewarned is to be forearmed.
God Bless you. very enlightening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by allthingsgood: 7:13am On Nov 02, 2019
You are just blabbing sir

When u travel abroad don't u carry ur id with u everywia u go Abeg metuonugi

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Yebosola(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2019
As intelligent as this guy is,he killed it by been paranoid, fear monger, religion bigot, tribalist, if you don't ave skeleton in your cupboard, why running? When has criticism of a govt become any issue? Why are FFK and co are still walking free? Despite been looters, yet this govt allows them to ave their days in court, all this your epistles points to u as 3rd force or Yahoo advocate grin
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by kolaaderin: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
Mr man, your live in your own nightmares, religious intolerant mofos. There is no such thing like Yoruba Muslim or Christians, Yoruba's lives in harmony with each other as many families has almost equal number of family members in both religion. Ibo idiots like you are the one disgracing your tribe, not every Ibo's is like you, there are some sensible ones.
Re: My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! by Foxman19: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2019
If its true that Buhari government would hire Russia security personnel to monitor our activities online. Then Buhari is a fool. We Nigerians can do much better even than Russian people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State: Ihedioha Is Heading Back To The Supreme Court / Villagers Flee Their Homes In Delta As Fulani Invade Communities / Biography Of The Embattled APC National Chairman Com. Adams Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.