Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured (33479 Views)

21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Rams His Car Into A House In Ajah Lagos (Photos) / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by maasoap(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

You paid miscreants are enemies of the people.

Just be aware of SUVs if you guys wouldn't leave highways, major intersections and roads. I pray trailer loaded with cements doesn't suffer break failure one day. I don't want a black day in Nigeria.

Esseite:

You are only pained that the protest is beyond your control..

It won't last forever
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by biggy26: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

We used to tell them but they won't hear.

The best way to protest is to leave the street and voice out your mind on social media. Such digital approach can be so convincing for any government to resist.

We just have to leave the street first.

Sorry about the loss Nigerians.
When you have been on social media and they don't hear you, you have to amplify your voice by being on the streets. This way, they will not just hear you, they will see you.
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by pacespot(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

The best way to protest is to leave the street and voice out your mind on social media. Such digital approach can be so convincing for any government to resist.

What do you mean? The street protests are actually the ones those political crooks are concerned about. SARS has been protested against on social media for years, nothing changed. Social media are just there to shed light on the street protests and let the world know what is happening in Nigeria, because Nigerian media outlets are politicised. The real protesters are those guys taking to the streets, not the ones hiding behind keyboards on social media, though their efforts are also commendable. But let's commend our brothers and sisters risking their lives on the streets.
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by seanwilliam(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

you're very stupid sir
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Erys(m): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
saaphiere:
Isn't this 2pac?

his distant cousin I think. dem resemble well.
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Lawdis(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ladycewhy:
why this guy come resemble 2pac small undecided

....because 2pac Bleep em Mama small

na em make......grin grin grin
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by francotunsco: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

What a brain!
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by dickson617(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

I no blame you but your mama!!! She suppose don abort your pregnancy. Idiot!!!!
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by ThugBoy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Dem go ram tire
A United youth is unstoppable
We move

Pac once said, "They don't wanna see me pull in a double R." (Rolls Royce).
To fresh na crime

Everybody at war with different things. I am at war with my own heart sometimes.

End the Moderfvcking SARS and SWAT now.

1 Like

Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by tonyson010(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

You are saying rubbish.
Protest on social media gives
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by tonyson010(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
modsfucker:

Seriously bro, I felt like entering those protesters when I was caught up in a gridlock caused by them, yesterday. As I type now, I'm stuck in their nonsense protest on Gwarimpa Expressway in Abuja. They stopped all forms of vehicular movement into or out of Abuja, from that axis.

Enter , let's see how you come out. The protest will inconvenience many, but consider it as Ur part of sacrifice in the fight for better country.
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by kareemkamil(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Even 2pac wake-up from dead to protest
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by OyinO: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wickedness is in the atmosphere..
This seems to Deliberate acts of Wickedness..

I Just wanna Admonish the Protesters to be Wise as Serpent and Harmless as Dove...
Before the Isrealites got Delivered from Pharoah, they went through many obstacles and Hinderances..

What is of Importance is that as we Peaceful Protect, Let's Ensure we are Prepared for Eternity.
Let's Ensure that we are Genuinely Saved through Jesus Christ..
It's very Important!
It's very Vital!

Where was your Middle Eastern European Jesus when SARS was brutalising, extorting and killing innocent Nigerians?
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by modsfucker: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
tonyson010:

Enter , let's see how you come out. The protest will inconvenience many, but consider it as Ur part of sacrifice in the fight for better country.

And that was how one pregnant woman paid the supreme sacrifice at Airport Road. She died as she was blocked from accessing the hospital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apology For Unnecessary Downtime / The Misconstrue And Misconception Of "Aluta" By Nigerian Students / Why The Stigmatisation Of Women Who Smoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.