Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured (33459 Views)

21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Rams His Car Into A House In Ajah Lagos (Photos) / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by EmekaBlue(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
mimimiles93:

12 kinds of people protesting EndSars
1. PDP members and supporters.

2. Relatives of those President Buhari probe and eventually jailed.

3. Those who are paid by opposition party.

4. Those who see it as an opportunity to wake their dead music career.

5. Those who are being pressurized by others to join.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

9. Those who chase clout.

10. Those who see it as an opportunity to steal people's phone.

11. Those who go there to look for husbands.

12 Those who go there to toast ladies.
truth dey here sha grin
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
since How many days you never reach Lagos
Meaning?
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
LINTUNE:
not even up to an hour
It was late.
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Yakubu113: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
mimimiles93:

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

you sound very much like femi adesina how much were you paid to say this cool cool
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by modsfucker: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
TecM0:

undecided

Stop blocking traffic stop blocking roads , you can protest without delaying others

Some driver are mad and very impatient

Seriously bro, I felt like entering those protesters when I was caught up in a gridlock caused by them, yesterday. As I type now, I'm stuck in their nonsense protest on Gwarimpa Expressway in Abuja. They stopped all forms of vehicular movement into or out of Abuja, from that axis.

2 Likes

Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by ajaymina(m): 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Mindofhisown: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
[b]1. PDP members and supporters.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

Guy! Your reason is too flimsy and becoming stale
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Odion2016(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
mimimiles93:

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

Ewo omo ale!!
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by wonder233: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
You tell them, dem no go hear. Rather they insult and try to crowd bully you. The one that rammed into the blockade in Osun was a man rushing his only child to hospital. You think he will standby and watch his child die? That same road is many people's source of sustenance, you have been denying them for about a week now, and you don't know that's more than enough motive to kill?
Protest but don't block the road and be trying to bully me to keep quiet that you're fighting for me.
TecM0:

undecided

Stop blocking traffic stop blocking roads , you can protest without delaying others

Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by lomprico(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
mimimiles93:

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

zombies are confused!
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by thesilentman(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:

It is o
Pac joined the protest grin
Wow! I thought i was the only one who noticed that.Damn,that guy resemble 2pac small.

1 Like

Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Odion2016(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
modsfucker:

Seriously bro, I felt like entering those protesters when I was caught up in a gridlock caused by them, yesterday. As I type now, I'm caught up in their nonsense protest on Gwarimpa Expressway in Abuja. They stopped all forms of vehicular movement into or out of Abuja, from that axis.

U for enter first na,,mak u com share d experience later...una mumu nevr do??
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by OmoOduduwa01: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Dem go ram tire
A United youth is unstoppable
We move

OH boy!!! Na 2pac reincarnate be this shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by LINTUNE(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
saaphiere:
It was late.
dont mind me, i just wanted to look for someone's trouble..
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by ajaymina(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
mimimiles93:

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

It is better to remain silent and be called a fool, than opening your mouth to clear all doubts.

For your information, this PROTEST is BIGGER than what YOU, ME, and the PROTESTERS know.
Somehow I am seeing it as an organic protest spreading faster that the worst pandemic in the history of mankind.
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by doggedfighter(f): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

We used to tell them but they won't hear.

The best way to protest is to leave the street and voice out your mind on social media. Such digital approach can be so convincing for any government to resist.

We just have to leave the street first.

Sorry about the loss Nigerians.

Shut up.

Paid detractor
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by doggedfighter(f): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
TecM0:

undecided

Shut up.
Paid detector
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Okoroawusa: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Moferere:
Nothing shall discourage us
Because no be you die abi?
Protest but don't block the road. Some drivers are not that patient
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Ishilove: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Dem go ram tire
A United youth is unstoppable
We move
And the guy fine true true

2 Likes

Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by wonder233: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Be insulting anyone that has divergent views. You're now power drunk, oppressing your fellow citizens just like the SARS you're protesting against. Many people whose means of sustenance depends on that road you are blocking will continue to react this way till you realize you can't crowd bully everyone. It's simple: protest without blocking the road
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

You paid miscreants are enemies of the people.
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Originalsly: 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

The best way to protest is to leave the street and voice out your mind on social media. Such digital approach can be so convincing for any government to resist.

Name one country.... just one... where the government made changes because citizens voiced their opinions on social media. Social media is used to organize and coordinate protests. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. Do you have an idea how many people were not brutalized or killed by SARS because of these on street protests? Do you know how many people were not extorted because of these protests? People without liver should remain quiet.

Below.... was it not because of street protests that Blacks can vote in America?... or go to any restaurant or hotel or sit in any seat in a public bus? You need to be quiet.

@ topic. One person was killed... two injured... the Police made statement that the families have come to term with their losses. No statement on the driver being even questioned let alone charged. This seems intentional and has the backing of the Police. The Police need to be under attack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
LINTUNE:
dont mind me, i just wanted to look for someone's trouble..
Lol
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Sjibs: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Why is this government this wicked
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by wonder233: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
What annoys me most is how they are so quick to insult anyone who tries to complain. They are now oppressors like the SARS they are protesting against
modsfucker:

Seriously bro, I felt like entering those protesters when I was caught up in a gridlock caused by them, yesterday. As I type now, I'm caught up in their nonsense protest on Gwarimpa Expressway in Abuja. They stopped all forms of vehicular movement into or out of Abuja, from that axis.
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
[s]
myBraine:
Sad.

We used to tell them but they won't hear.

We just have to leave the street first.

Sorry about the loss Nigerians.
[/s]Are you normal?
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by adams123: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wickedness is in the atmosphere..
This seems to Deliberate acts of Wickedness..

I Just wanna Admonish the Protesters to be Wise as Serpent and Harmless as Dove...
Before the Isrealites got Delivered from Pharoah, they went through many obstacles and Hinderances..

What is of Importance is that as we Peaceful Protect, Let's Ensure we are Prepared for Eternity.
Let's Ensure that we are Genuinely Saved through Jesus Christ..
It's very Important!
It's very Vital!

Guy,I advice you to add Islamic studies to your Christianity, you will learn more. may GOD guide you to the right path. Thanks
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by JBoss25(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
Michaelcas:
na Tupac be that?
are u blind bros
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
limeta:

I would rather be one of these 12 than be a killer herdsmen or his supporter

As for no 2
Buhari did not probe or jail any looter they all join A p shit and became saints

Are you a saint?
God bless you for this perfect and accurate reply to that slave.
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by SocialJustice: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
I hope the car was set on fire.
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by LINTUNE(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by donprinyo(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
mimimiles93:

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

what a pity? u deserve to be ostracized. no sane human being should have a contact with ur kind.
Re: Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Obierika:

Why don't you give us a background story of what happened?
He is a scam. He scammed me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apology For Unnecessary Downtime / The Misconstrue And Misconception Of "Aluta" By Nigerian Students / Why The Stigmatisation Of Women Who Smoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.