Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths (2312 Views)

Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk / Petition To Ban Peter Obi For Inciting Religious Crises In Nigeria / Pictures: GEJ Supervising The Almost Completed Abuja Rail Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
peacekante:
If El rufai is banned for the killings in Kaduna because he is the governor and commander in chief of arm force, Peter Obi should be banned too.

The atrocities of SARS under his reign is sad

Honestly, this is retarded reasoning.

One should condemn evil every time.
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by Brandstudio01: 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
peacekante:

You must be an Ode.

Tell me everything I mentioned to you which one is worse than what happened in Okwuzu?

You lots are just too shameless. Very shameless set of humans.

Spits. So everything I said is a lie. Things that are less than the hell in Okwuzu that happened even under the nose of Jonathan and Peter obi.

Shameless idiots
Sorry when you're done ranting, go stop the #EndSARS protest.

One more thing, please remember to greet Tupac and Fela for me in he'll.

Bye!
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by peacekante: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Sorry when you're done ranting, go stop the #EndSARS protest.

One more thing, please remember to greet Tupac and Fela for me in he'll.

Bye

This one thought I m against end SARS protest. A protest I am even typing from. You must be an Ode shah.

All Politicians and evil doers who partake in SARS brutality will be exposed. All and they will be punished
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by Get2go: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oga be calming down na..
We understand your antics here, you just want to drag Peter Obi. But no one is subscribing to it.
Calm down mehn... Try next time..
peacekante:

You guys are evil.

El rufai should be crucified for the killings and insecurity in kaduna state but Peter obi should be given national award for extra judicial killings by men of police under his watch right?

Who is the chief security of his state?

Can you swear with your life that Peter obi doesn't know of the attrocities of nwafor when he was governor?

HYPOCRITES
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by peacekante: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Get2go:
Oga be calming down na..
We understand your antics here, you just want to drag Peter Obi. But no one is subscribing to it.

See this one. As usual trying so hard to protect his killers. See why Nigeria will find it difficult to grow.

2 Likes

Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by frankyychiji(f): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
peacekante:

He even thinks I am from the west grin grin grin grin.

Chai!
I actually think you are from the Waste grin
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by Brandstudio01: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
peacekante:

This one thought I m against end SARS protest. A protest I am even typing from. You must be an Ode shah.

All Politicians and evil doers who partake in SARS brutality will be exposed. All and they will be punished
Come on shut the hell up. You Ass Licker.

If you're currently at the venue post a video.

Like Lie Muhammed like supporter. Empty religious entity like you.
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by frankyychiji(f): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
peacekante:

You must be an Ode.

Tell me everything I mentioned to you which one is worse than what happened in Okwuzu?

You lots are just too shameless. Very shameless set of humans.

Spits. So everything I said is a lie. Things that are less than the hell in Okwuzu that happened even under the nose of Jonathan and Peter obi.

Shameless idiots
You are also a shameless headslammer grin
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by Get2go: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
When you're ready to grow Nigeria, let us know.
But for now, be calming down...
peacekante:

See this one. As usual trying so hard to protect his killers. See why Nigeria will find it difficult to grow.
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by peacekante: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
frankyychiji:
You are also a shameless headslammer grin

Ibu onye nzu zu.

Ode thought I m a westerner.
Chai!

1 Like

Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by frankyychiji(f): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
peacekante:

Ibu onye nzu zu.

Ode thought I m a westerner.
Chai!
grin. Wasteners are not the only headslammers
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by frankyychiji(f): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Jamo84 don land with him kettle grin
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by frankyychiji(f): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
Even Flokii our secretary cheesy
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by peacekante: 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Come on shut the hell up. You Ass Licker.

If you're currently at the venue post a video.

Like Lie Muhammed like supporter. Empty religious entity like you.
He want me to post a picture of myself or video. Lol.

We will continue to support ENDSARS protest so long as it is not Politicalize cos we know that all Politicians are our enemies. As soon as it is Politicalize, then as usual we will do the needful.

So get it
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by Brandstudio01: 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
peacekante:

He want me to post a picture of myself or video. Lol.

We will continue to support ENDSARS protest so long as it is not Politicalize cos we know that all Politicians are our enemies. As soon as it is Politicalize, then as usual we will do the needful.

So get it
Oga you claimed to be at the #EndSARS event as we speak. So post a live video of the even. Not a video of yourself. What do I want to do do with the Useless image of yourself.

Or shut the fork up for the rest of your life.

BLOODY Lair like you. You think I'm brainwashed religious fanatic like you.

You think you can distract is with your baseless argument.

Go WATER ON YOUTUBE WHY GOVERNOR WILL INITIAL REFUSED TO JOHN THE #ENDSARS PROJECT TO SEE YOURE NOT CLULESS
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by peacekante: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Oga you claimed to be at the #EndSARS event as we speak. So post a live video of the even. Not a video of yourself.

Or shut the fork up for the rest of your life.

BLOODY Lair like you. You think I'm brainwashed religious fanatic like you

You are a foolish ode to think I am not in the ENDSARS protest. You think you can blackmail me into doing what I don't want to? I do not even owe you any explanation or justification if I m in the protest or not.

So you have your right to chose what you want.

1 Like

Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by Brandstudio01: 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
peacekante:

You are a foolish ode to think I am not in the ENDSARS protest. You think you can blackmail me into doing what I don't want to? I do not even owe you any explanation or justification if I m in the protest or not.

So you have your right to chose what you want.

Please enjoy your weed. Good night!!!
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by gidgiddy: 12:20am On Oct 17, 2020
peacekante:

You guys are evil.

El rufai should be crucified for the killings and insecurity in kaduna state but Peter obi should be given national award for extra judicial killings by men of police under his watch right?

Who is the chief security of his state?

Can you swear with your life that Peter obi doesn't know of the attrocities of nwafor when he was governor?

HYPOCRITES

Dont compare what is happening in Southern Kaduna with what happened in Anambra SARS, both are not the same

In Anambra, it was a branch of the Police known as SARS, under the Federal Government, that was killing people. No Governor can fight the Nigerian Police, least of all Peter Obi

But in Kaduna, El Ruffai could have fought the armed Fulani bandits slaughtering people in Southern Kaduna. El Ruffai could have formed a vigilante, he could have worked with the CP of the state, he could have requested through the FG, the assistance of any of the several armed forces in Kaduna. But what did El Ruffai do? He paid the bandits money to stop killing people, which helped the bandits to buy more weapons to kill more people

Never compare Peter Obi/SARS with El Rufai/armed bandits. Theres nothing Obi could have done against SARS, but there is a lot El Rufai could have done against armed bandits in Southern Kaduna.
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by Afamed: 12:29am On Oct 17, 2020
gidgiddy:

Dont compare what is happening in Southern Kaduna with what happened in Anambra SARS, both are not the same

In Anambra, it was a branch of the Police known as SARS, under the Federal Government, that was killing people. No Governor can fight the Nigerian Police, least of all Peter Obi

But in Kaduna, El Ruffai could have fought the armed Fulani bandits slaughtering people in Southern Kaduna. El Ruffai could have formed a vigilante, he could have worked with the CP of the state, he could have requested through the FG, the assistance of any of the several armed forces in Kaduna. But what did El Ruffai do? He paid the bandits money to stop killing people, which helped the bandits to buy more weapons to kill more people

Never compare Peter Obi/SARS with El Rufai/armed bandits. Theres nothing Obi could have done against SARS, but there is a lot El Rufai could have done against armed bandits in Southern Kaduna.
Call an evil an evil. There is no lesser devil you hypocrite

1 Like

Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by Turantula(m): 12:37am On Oct 17, 2020
peacekante:

My name doesn't matter here. Killer nwafor served under Anambra state command and he was very brutal under the supervision of Peter obi.

He alongside Peter obi must face the law

We do not want to attach politics on this protest. But so far everyone who has hands in the killings will be brought to justice.

Peter Obi was the governor when nwafor was killing anamy Youths
Please don't forget Tinubu
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by Christistruth00: 12:48am On Oct 17, 2020
Get2go:
Oga be calming down na..

Would you be saying this if it had happened under Tinubu?
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by Christistruth00: 12:51am On Oct 17, 2020
Get2go:
Oga be calming down na..

Would you be saying this if it had happened under Tinubu?

Or would you be screaming for Justice and dragging Tinubu to the Hague and UN for Crimes against humanity and mass murder ?I

Why have you gone Cold now you need to bring Peter Obi to Justice.

Justice must not be turned into a tribal Circus remember 1966 , do not make the same mistake.

Peter Obi must face the Law . El rufai too.

Cc: UN ,USA UK, EU ,Canada ,AU ,Hague ,Ecowas ,Geneva ,China. Amnesty international ( Who else remains ? ,......................)

Reno Omokri start the dancing and signature petitions fast

1 Like

Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by FarahAideed: 12:52am On Oct 17, 2020
Anybody that enabled the butcherous CSP NWAFOR must be brought to book ..If Peter Obi enabled him then Peter Obi must be brought to book

3 Likes

Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by flyingdutchman(m): 1:00am On Oct 17, 2020
SHARRAP! Political agenda. Gerrarrahia mehn
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by Christistruth00: 1:03am On Oct 17, 2020
flyingdutchman:
SHARRAP! Political agenda. Gerrarrahia mehn

Just imagine if this had happened under Tinubu you would be screaming for Justice right now and collecting signatures up and down .Hypocrites!

Justice must not be tribally Selective or turned into an Ethnic free for all !!

I don't support Tinubu but this tribal hypocrisy is annoying.

Peter Obi must face the Law. !!

where is IPOB. ? food is ready!!

Cc: UN ,USA UK, EU ,Canada ,AU ,Hague ,Ecowas ,Geneva ,China. Amnesty international ( Who else remains ? ,......................)

Reno Omokri start the dancing and signature petitions fast
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by Slynation(m): 1:10am On Oct 17, 2020
peacekante:
It is very sad what SARS did in Nigeria especially in Anambra state during the reign of Peter obi. Recent revelation revealed that more than 3000 youths may have have been extra judicially murdered by Anambra SARS led by a certain nwafor under the reign of Peter obi.

This is a very serious case and should be looked into. Peter obi should be banned by USA, UK, EU and other top countries and be made to face the law.
I wonder why you have been masturbating over Peter Obi and brought to justice, if you have enough evidence, then spill it out, or kindly tell USA UK and EU to ban him and stop the political witch hunt.... SARS is under the Federal Unit and not a State command, know this and know peace...
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by seunmsg(m): 4:22am On Oct 17, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Oga can I ask you a simple Question?

Was SARS RAPPING or taking their victims to the Atm Machine or shooting innocent souls during the Geja administration as we have this days under this present administration?

Anyway, thank for reminding Nigerians this eye-opener.

Search Google in the next few day for this revelations.

Thank you for exposing your Godfathers the more sir

The Awkuzu SARS killings supervised by Peter Obi happened under Jonathan. SARS had always been notorious. Stop trying to make it about the present administration.
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by seunmsg(m): 4:24am On Oct 17, 2020
Slynation:

I wonder why you have been masturbating over Peter Obi and brought to justice, if you have enough evidence, then spill it out, or kindly tell USA UK and EU to ban him and stop the political witch hunt.... SARS is under the Federal Unit and not a State command, know this and know peace...

Why should he not masturbate over Peter Obi? Have your people not been masturbating over Tinubu for years now? Henceforth, Obi will also be getting it hot hot. He’s a rogue and a deadly killer. Let’s keep exposing all our wicked politicians.

4 Likes

Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by majemuoluwa45075: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2020
:Ibu onye nzu zu. Ode thought I m a westerner. Chai! . Wasteners are not the only headslammers
Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by peacekante: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2020
Slynation:

Exactly what I am doing
All killer leaders will be exposed and punished

1 Like

Re: I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths by Difrent: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2020
Brandstudio01:
what is your name. And how did it happen. Because there's no room for partisans in this Campaign sir. No room for Ass lickers whether PDP or APC.

Because I can remember SARS didn't take their victims to the Atm during the past administration.

Please correct me if I'm wrong with link to the your evidence as we have under this administration

What a set of contradicting statements .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Produces Evidence The Buhari Administration Lied / Nigeria Is Finished: How Much Is Bread In Your Area / Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.