Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk (17630 Views)

Allegations Of Supervising Killings In Mangu Is False And Baseless - Army / Military Supervising Killings Of Christians, Destruction Of Properties In Platea / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Supremos: 10:40pm On Jan 24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFQwWVLBd_I?si=Jyn_EdMmBzKh1wMT

Military supervising killings of Christians, destruction of properties in Plateau: CAN Chairman

Military supervising killings of Christians, destruction of properties in Plateau: CAN Chairman

“We are going to fight. We are not going to stop, and that is what I said,” he said.

The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) chairman of Mangu Local Government Area of Plateau State, Rev Timothy Daluk, has accused the Nigerian military of supervising the killings of Christians and destruction of properties in Plateau state.

Mr Daluk made these damning accusations in a video that was made public on social media platforms on Wednesday.

“I am here to report the situation happening in Mangu Local Government for the whole world to understand. What is happening in Mangu at this particular point in time, the military are the ones sending our people away for the militia to burn their houses,” he said with agitation.

The CAN chairman accused the military of suppressing Christian-dominated areas while Muslims wreaked havoc on them.

“At this particular point in time, they have sent every Christian away from the new market, thereby leaving the Muslims to come and burn their houses. They set the curfew. The curfew is only restricted to only people within Mangu – within the Christian domain. Within the Muslim domain, they are free to move and do whatever they want to do.

He further accused the military of killing youths while accusing fake soldiers of being responsible for the killings.

“And not only that, the military has killed three of our young men of which I know. One is before my church. They killed one yesterday, and I reported to the security, and he said it was fake soldiers,” he said.

“At first, he said I was lying until I proved to him beyond a reasonable doubt then he finally said it was fake soldiers. I said no, it was not fake soldiers; it was a real soldier who killed him. Finally, they made a signal to the soldier, and he disappeared from the scene,” he [/b]added.

He further accused the military of switching off their phones as tensions heightened within Mangu and its environs.

“Now that I am speaking to you, all of them have switched off their phones, and they allowed the place to be burned down and raided by the people. And this is what is going on now that I am speaking to you.

[b]“People around Gindiri junction, (called other locations that were inaudible) their houses are now ablaze because the soldiers protected them and allowed them to burn people’s houses. They are not doing anything about it,” he said.

Frustrated about the military’s alleged nonchalant attitude towards the crisis in Mangu, the CAN Chairman said they have had enough and do not want military presence anymore.

“We don’t want the military in Mangu Local Government. They should pack their loads and go. We don’t want them,” he said.

“We don’t need them and we don’t want them. Because the plan, they have been bought. They have been paid with a price to carry out their duty. I am calling on the world to understand that this thing should stop, and people should come to our rescue to save us if not, that is an evil plan for them to destroy Mangu Local Government. Because the governor is from here, and we are not going to allow it,” he added.

Mr Daluk said since the military won’t help defend them from the militia that has destroyed lives and properties, they will take matters into their own hands.

“The military should keep on killing us. We accept they should kill us, but we are not going to stop. I will organise the whole Christians in Mangu Local Government Area. We are going to fight. We are not going to stop, and that is what I said,” he said.

“Enough is enough. We have cried, but the government is not listening. If they switch off their phones, then where else do we take our cries to?” he quizzed.

Speaking on the recent incident in Mangu, the Deputy Chairman of Jama’atu Nasril Islam (JNI), Mangu LGA, Malam Adamu Abdulsalam, told Daily Trust newspaper on Wednesday that six mosques were burned down, and eight people were killed according to records available to them.

The position of both clergymen comes a day after fresh crisis broke out in Mangu Local Government Area of the state, which left scores dead with properties destroyed on Tuesday.

Though the governor, Caleb Mutfwang, had declared a 24-hour curfew, the killings and destruction have continued.

Peoples Gazette reached out to the defence spokesperson, Onyema Nwachukwu, for comments, but he did not answer calls or respond to messages for clarification at the time of filing this report.

https://gazettengr.com/military-supervising-killings-of-christians-destruction-of-properties-in-plateau-can-chairman/?s=09

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by God1000(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24
Can you just imagine such thing, this is why it is important for every state in Nigeria to have local security.

SeeWahala:

You're no more facing isreal and hamas wahala? shocked
I will talk about it when necessary

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by aariwa(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24
All these people killed were innocent people including women and children who went about their peaceful life like every human being but they were slaughtered for no single reason except that as at today government is not existing in Nigeria. Tinubu does not have anything to offer Nigeria even if you gave him another 30 years. Most Nigerians knew this would happen and the reason nobody voted for him but the bloodshed is going to get worse. A new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by aariwa(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24
Imagine Peter Obi was the president this Fulani herdsmen endless blood letting would have become a thing of the past. I remember few weeks to the last elections when the whole Nigeria thought the elections would be free and fair and that Peter Obi would win. Bandits and herdsmen started fleeing.all of us remember those weeks and there was no single killing,..infact Sahara reporters carried a news where bandits was sharing old naira notes and buying up CFAs enroute to leaving Nigeria because they said Peter Obi is a devil ( very false) around February, then Mahmoud falsely declared tinubu and bandits rejoiced because they saw tinubu as business as usual. They killed about 50 in benue in March a week after elections results and have continued the killings even killing almost 500 people in plateau on Christmas Day unchallenged because they don’t have any regards for tinubu

162 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by dangermouse(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24
If this allegations are true,, then the military formations should rise to the occasion and put a stop to this debacle to forestall more mayhem .

The people of Mangu will be left without a choice than to defend themselves and defend themselves they will!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by okosodo: 11:13pm On Jan 24
Th
Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by SeeWahala: 11:16pm On Jan 24
God1000:
Can you just imagine such thing

ShinjaWWest:
Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

I love how Israel always deal with them

You're no more sharing your wuru-wuru blessings to the people of southwest and South south again? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by SeeWahala: 11:18pm On Jan 24
aariwa:
Imagine Peter Obi was the president this Fulani herdsmen endless blood letting would have become a thing of the past. I remember few weeks to the last elections when the whole Nigeria thought the elections would be free and fair and that Peter Obi would win. Bandits and herdsmen started fleeing.all of us remember those weeks and there was no single killing,..infact Sahara reporters carried a news where bandits was sharing old naira notes and buying up CFAs enroute to leaving Nigeria because they said Peter Obi is a devil ( very false) around February, then Mahmoud falsely declared tinubu and bandits rejoiced because they saw tinubu as business as usual. They killed about 50 in benue in March a week after elections results and have continued the killings even killing almost 500 people in plateau on Christmas Day unchallenged because they don’t have any regards for tinubu

The day the igbo man becomes president either one of 2 things will happen . . .

1. Either nigeria gets better

2. Or nigeria gets divided for good

It can never remain as status quo lie lie and everybody knows this to be a fact

128 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Cassandraloius: 11:43pm On Jan 24
Do life really matter? cry
Why all these nonsense?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by jchioma: 11:52pm On Jan 24
There was a country ~ Chinua Achebe

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by aariwa(m): 12:06am On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

very true my brother. Most igbos are always seeiking opportunities for betterment and are not wired to focus on pettiness and distractions.Sadly igbos are the ones seeking out those opportunities outside government.!It brings tears to the eyes to see a country like Nigeria that God blessed everywhere more than any country on earth . If Nigeria face only agribusiness today it will feed the whole of Africa . If Nigeria focus on football today our league will be the best in the world in rating. If Nigeria focus on crude oil Nigeria can produce 15-20m barrels per day . If Nigeria focus on power generation today Nigeria will give the whole of Africa electricity but since independence it has been a case of one idiot after the other that doesn’t even know how to harness these endless human and natural resources into opportunities but igbos had not been part of this progressive leadership failure in the past 60 years and had been progressing comparatively compared to Nigerian condition and other groups in the country . I think it’s safe to say that igbos are puzzle that hold the key to Nigeria prosperity as others have failed and continues to fail for more than 60 years now in the midsts of boundless resources

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Rolings: 2:24am On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

The very BIG LIE that you people always tell is that IT IS ONLY AN IGBOMAN THAT CAN MAKE NIGERIA GREAT

As Americans will say.....tell that to the Marines

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Chicagograduate(m): 3:26am On Jan 25
Where are those northern elders and barristers that threatens to take the security forces to court each time bandits are bomb by airforce jet?They are nowhere to be found because the people that are currently being killed are not Islam.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Varunpulyani: 4:41am On Jan 25
Banana republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Notfogotten: 5:02am On Jan 25
Empty talks.

What Ikemba Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu saw in 1967 is what is happening today.

Nigeria can never get better which ever way you look at it.

I support the division of this country.

That is the only solution.

If Nigeria is divided today, lives will be saved.

We told Nigerians that muslim-moslem ticket will lead to islamization of the country and no body believed.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by ShinjaWWest: 5:08am On Jan 25

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Varunpulyani: 5:10am On Jan 25
dangermouse:
If this allegations are true,, then the military formations should rise to the occasion and put a stop to this debacle to forestall more mayhem .

The people of Mangu will be left without a choice than to defend themselves and defend themselves they will!

What is the difference between what this man just said and what nnamdi kanu have been saying?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Akpangbo: 5:19am On Jan 25
This world no balance. See our women in real pains. Where is gowon? Let him come and see his one Nigeria.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Tochi3(m): 5:24am On Jan 25
..he said nothing but the truth..only GEJ as President saw the evil of the jihadist & dealt with them severly..the Army chief at that time never gave them chance to infiltrate their ranks..

..the reason most of their northetn sponserers liie hell rufain were calling to impeach Jonathan & remove him by all means with the help of their slaves down south..

..they also orchestrated all kinds of evil abduction like in Chibok to make sure that they use it as a means to destabilize his government which they succedded in doing..

..now came the sharia lover & the terrorist sympathizer poo'hari..& since then the rest is history..the attacks on Military basis became a norm,..with men in Military Uniform who were bokoharam "rehabilitated" terrorists sent back into the society to ccause more massacre, havoc, burning, ethnic massacre, kidnapping while poo'hari pretended to be " shocked & unaware"..

..the terrorists & their sponsors made sure & helped their slave down south to rig the election because they know it will provide a great opportunity for their foot terrorist soldiers to take the ethno_religous cleansing & land grabbing to a whole New level..without anyone thinking the northern religious supremacists being kinsmen to poo'hari would be blamed on them..

..remember the words of poo'hari before leaving office.." Nigerians will miss him when he leaves office..

..that statement made a whole lot of sense..because the slave they helped rigged the 2023 election will be worst than him..

The dots has finally be connected..

..one way out of this is media ptessure, so that it will lead to disintegration of Nigeria through Referendum ..it had been kept in the dark for so long..the fines they imposed on Media houses not to report this massacres has been found to be demonic recently by a courageous judge..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Morbeta11(m): 5:32am On Jan 25
Notfogotten:
Empty talks.

What Ikemba Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu saw in 1967 is what is happening today.

Nigeria can never get better which ever way you look at it.

I support the division of this country.

That is the only solution.

If Nigeria is divided today, lives will be saved.

We told Nigerians that muslim-moslem ticket will lead to islamization of the country and no body believed.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

The same people used to fight the civil war are now the new targets...

18 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Hoilgbegiri: 5:37am On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

You dey mind the taqyia banza.

Na Israel him dey fight when Fulani is killing Christians and claiming owners of Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Hoilgbegiri: 5:39am On Jan 25
ShinjaWWest:

Nigeria should divide

Muslims can have Thier own country, and the youruba Muslims can join then too

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by arantess: 6:00am On Jan 25
What is gowon saying in midst of all these carnage?

Where is his voice? Why is he silent?
What is his LGA? Are they also affected in this destruction?
Could this be karma coming for him and his people?

Lots of questions...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by arantess: 6:01am On Jan 25
Morbeta11:

The same people used to fight the civil war are now the new targets...
That's what prompted my questions above

3 Likes

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by zombieHUNTER: 6:03am On Jan 25
I know Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped...

Bloody failures..

Supervising the killing and kidnapping of Christians... God punish all their evil supporters especially on this forum

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by tishbite43: 6:15am On Jan 25
arantess:
What is gowon saying in midst of all these carnage?

Where is his voice? Why is he silent?
What is his LGA? Are they also affected in this destruction?
Could this be karma coming for him and his people?

Lots of questions...
It is pure karma and he knows that
He can't talk
We'll all reap what we sow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Xox1945(m): 8:42am On Jan 25
Nigeria military is working with Muslims to killed Christian in the north nobody is talking

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Dididrumz(m): 8:54am On Jan 25
This is old story.

Everybody knows the military supervises most of the killings in the north.

You'll hear of their convoys leaving a community few hours before a major attack takes place. When the killers are done, they come back.

Nigeria is cursed but one day soon, we'll come out of that curse.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by Slimmy22: 8:54am On Jan 25
Watch how Muslims Muslims ticket will arrest this man while leaving the killers

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk by WealthyNigerian: 8:54am On Jan 25

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video-update: Policemen Protest In Lagos Over Subsidy Removal / ACN Lawmakers Punish Bamidele For Nursing Governorship Ambition / Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.