Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,083 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Need Advice,i Studied Biochemistry And Ive Been With Coca Cola For 4 Yrs,im Th - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Advice,i Studied Biochemistry And Ive Been With Coca Cola For 4 Yrs,im Th (1933 Views)

Biochemistry And NNPC. / Pharmaceutical Biochemistry And Pharmacy, Which Is Better. / I Studied Geography And I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice,i Studied Biochemistry And Ive Been With Coca Cola For 4 Yrs,im Th by oaklandm: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
i need advice,i studied biochemistry and ive been with coca cola for 4 yrs,im thinkin of an msc to do,and im torn between,supply chain management and IT distributed systems,i love IT,i worked as a programmer for WNTech ,i know sql,php,html and a little oracle,but in industry work i love supply chain,pls advice ,thanks
Re: I Need Advice,i Studied Biochemistry And Ive Been With Coca Cola For 4 Yrs,im Th by AjanleKoko: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2011
Why not get do both? IT and Supply Chain, that is.
You can get certified on Supply Chain (APICS CSCP), and go for SAP SCM certification.
Re: I Need Advice,i Studied Biochemistry And Ive Been With Coca Cola For 4 Yrs,im Th by oaklandm: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
Thanks a lot,
i know about the certifications,im thinking more towards doing an msc in one and getting certified in the other but i dont know which wuld be better as an msc,any advice?
Re: I Need Advice,i Studied Biochemistry And Ive Been With Coca Cola For 4 Yrs,im Th by AjanleKoko: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2011
Do an Msc in Supply Chain or an MBA even, but you should still consider getting either CIPS or APICS certifications. IT you should go for certifications in SAP SCM, I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Career With Nabteb Certificate - Vocational Training In Ibadan / Oag Technologies Nigeria Ltd Is Recruiting! / Unique Employment Opportunity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.