Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,801,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (828 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: . by zickyclef: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oyo
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
zickyclef:
Oyo
ibadan
Re: . by Sulele04(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Zzor:
Yes we have been complaining about bad government since time immemorial, but the youths have never for once taken any bold step against it,why? Where is this sudden energy to #EndSARS# coming from? My heart goes out to the few innocent ones who unfortunately fell victim to SARS brutality.Fraudsters(most young men are into fraud) just trying to take advantage of the situation for their smooth ride.My opinion and as such warrants no insults.
You are the queen of controversy grin grin grin, you never fail to deliver even though i do not agree with some of opinions but i must say they are quite hilarious.

1 Like

Re: . by Rugaria: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
People have been upset but normally for this kind of uprising to happen, couple of things have to be in place.. I think hopelessness is one of them. Folks are not seeing the way out of the whole economic problems as the government seems unable to proffer any solution. Then there is the unemployment issue which effects the teaming youths a lot... Again,, the politicians lately started acting like they don't care anymore. More or else rubbing their loot in people's faces.. Most importantly though, is the involvement of the celebrities. . It used to be the labor union heading this kind of protests but now, things have changed since the labor unions seem compromised. Theep way they chickened out of any protest few weeks ago was a bit tough to swallow..The celebrities are young and can easily draw the crowd. That gave a lot of people the impetus to step out too...
Re: . by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sulele04:

You are the queen of controversy grin grin grin, you never fail to deliver even though i do not agree with some of opinions but i must say they are quite hilarious.
It's one of d reason why she gets trolled alot.

her being against endsarz movement is more like speaking her dad's words. Yeah her dad is a rep in d N.A
Re: . by MrCork: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Zzor:
ibadan

i apologice for exposing u for being male ...however, I still love to smash thou. please can we smash? cheesy
Re: . by crackhaus: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
crackhaus:
Zzor if you want proof that she is biglittelois, mention me on this thread later tonight.

That's probably the next time I'll be online to have a conversation without interruptions.
ok,hmm
Re: . by crackhaus: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
ok,hmm
Just read through the page on this thread and observe my conversation with her.

https://www.nairaland.com/6079520/something/1#93316978
Re: . by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
crackhaus:

This is interesting,hmm wonders oooo
Re: . by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
crackhaus:

you seems to have problems with most females on family section,make peace with them once and for all.
Re: . by crackhaus: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
This is interesting,hmm wonders oooo
What did you notice in the conversation? cheesy
Re: . by crackhaus: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
you seems to have problems with most females on family section, make peace with them once and for all.
This was so funny to read... cheesy

You're asking me to make peace with people who I don't even quote or have direct conversations with.

If they have problems with me, it is in their heads and I'm happy to let it kill them...not my problem at all. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
crackhaus:

This was so funny to read... cheesy

You're asking me to make peace with people who I don't even quote or have direct conversations with.

If they have problems with me, it is in their heads and I'm happy to let it kill them...not my problem at all. grin
i was later crucified on that thread for being responsible for the fights simply because I asked you some questions.You are too stubborn ,you seems to be in the center of everything, all fingers pointing at you
Re: . by crackhaus: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
i was later crucified on that thread for being responsible for the fights simply because I asked you some questions.You are too stubborn, you seems to be in the center of everything, all fingers pointing at you
What you should be asking is WHY?
Do you see me going to start conversations with any of those females?

Ask them what their problem is, e nor go pass say I nor send them... and I want them to run insane because of it. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
crackhaus:

What you should be asking is WHY?
Do you see me going to start conversations with any of those females?

Ask them what their problem is, e nor go pass say I nor send them... and I want them to run insane because of it. grin
Whats that special thing about you sef,i think you should initiate peace with them,the way you type about them isn't good,be a gentleman,gentlemen don't fight with ladies
Re: . by crackhaus: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
Whats that special thing about you sef, i think you should initiate peace with them,the way you type about them isn't good,be a gentleman,gentlemen don't fight with ladies
Nothing oo.. So let them free me naw cheesy

I can't initiate peace with strangers who have no effect on my life. grin

And I'm not fighting, you're the only person I've been responding to there. Didn't you notice?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2020
crackhaus:

Nothing oo.. So let them free me naw cheesy

I can't initiate peace with strangers who have no effect on my life. grin

And I'm not fighting, you're the only person I've been responding to there. Didn't you notice?
crackhaus are you truly married in all sincerity? what really happened between you and her? I feel she's hurt and felt betrayed, you can see that from her posts, let's even assume you don't want her,you can call her and ask for her forgiveness, don't start your marital life on the wrong track
Re: . by crackhaus: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
Zzor:
crackhaus are you truly married in all sincerity? what really happened between you and her? I feel she's hurt and felt betrayed, you can see that from her posts, let's even assume you don't want her, you can call her and ask for her forgiveness, don't start your marital life on the wrong track
Completely unnecessary...
Re: . by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
crackhaus:
Completely unnecessary...
Argaaaaaaaaaa you are so stubborn
Re: . by TheCork(m): 12:13am On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:

hey..am still forcing mysef to belif u are female but am struggling wit this...honestly. I am really struggling. We honestlly hate males pretendin to be female but I will try and work on it. I will try and belif u are 100% female so we can be on good terms (dont worry..its all good) angry

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 23, 2020
TheCork:

hey..am still forcing mysef to belif u are female but am struggling wit this...honestly. I am really struggling. We honestlly hate males pretendin to be female but I will try and work on it. I will try and belif u are 100% female so we can be on good terms (dont worry..its all good) angry
Zzor is a man pretending to be a female, how many times will I tell you
Re: . by crackhaus: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
I've been told... I only get soft for the right people grin

(1) (Reply)

The 11 Old Boy In DPO Uniform Released, Get Scholarship / Lagos By-election Results From Different Polling Units / Anambra First Lady, Mrs Obiano Flies To The US To Get COVID-19 Vaccine Shot (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.