Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) (20625 Views)

NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) / NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) / NAF Commissions Infrastructure Projects In Kerang, Plateau State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by Funflipper: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2020
Bigbishung:
the only serious military outfit in nigeria.sometimes sensitive to the plight of personal.

The most docile rather.

1 Like

Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by Rugaria: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2020
Using puma helicopters to secure Nigerian airspace in the year of our Lord 2020? Officer! Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by Ykc2(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2020
Colour riot buildings with fake everything inside ,go there again in more 2 years to come
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by Guyman02: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2020
letristian:
This is really condemnable

Let the officers play their own role in maintaining it and keeping it this clean
Commendable you mean shocked
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2020
God Bless the COAS

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by Harrykn: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2020
This is the only military we have in this country for now
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by uchaymart(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2020
This is a very nice accommodation. Thank you NAF. My question is this tho, what if someone wants to fly an aircraft?
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by zoedew: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2020
Powersurge:
In NIgeria of today, I have added Sodiq Abubakar and governor Zulum to my list of Nigerians with excellent minds.

I only had Two persons on that list before. One pastor and one business man.

It is becoming extremely expensive in this country to do the right thing. Wickedness and share barbarism has been enthroned.

And I remember Air Marshall Ibrahim Alfa! I hate to remember Air Thief Marshall Badeh! The fat thief was a bad day for NAF. He went down cheaply like a fowl on the Abuja- Kaduna he failed to secure. The thief’s family are holed up outside the country tending to his loot and couldn’t even attend his funeral.
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by DennisEche(m): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2020
SmartPolician:

She is from Kano State, oga!

Dunno where you people got that information from.
Stop passing wrong information, she was born in Kano but edo is her state of origin.. https://www.360dopes.com/aisha-yesufu-biography-wiki-age-origin-marriage-father-pictures/
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by airminem(f): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2020
The Nigerian Airforce did well. There have been high housing deficit in Nigeria. This is one area the government is deliberately ignoring. Why is Nigeria problem with implementation? angry
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by frog12: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2020
NA hostels be dis ?
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by twilliamx(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2020
Why are they using walking stick? Is it to show hierarchy or just to pose
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by airminem(f): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2020
Rugaria:
Using puma helicopters to secure Nigerian airspace in the year of our Lord 2020? Officer! Are you kidding me?
Definately the puma maybe also used for TOURISM across the airspace. . . So uncool

2 Likes

Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by airminem(f): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2020
uchaymart:
This is a very nice accommodation. Thank you NAF. My question is this tho, what if someone wants to fly an aircraft?
Answer: you must have been trained in flying whatever. . .and accridited or certified to be a pilot.
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Our house no dey pass square and rectangle angry
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2020
airminem:
The Nigerian Airforce did well. There have been high housing deficit in Nigeria. This is one area the government is deliberately ignoring. Why is Nigeria problem with implementation? angry
this is one of the issues that calls for and justifies the protest.

The answer to this is them leaders diverted these funds to build mansion, castles and hotels for themselves and their families in places like FCT, LAG, GRAs, UK, USA, SWISS & Dubai

1 Like

Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by modsfucker: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2020
DennisEche:

Point of correction, she is from Auchi in Edo state and not a northerner

She's from Kano, Kwana Hudu to be precise. I recently listened to her interview with the BBC.
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by airminem(f): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Yes sad
VeeVeeMyLuv:
this is one of the issues that calls for and justifies the protest.

The answer to this is them leaders diverted these funds to build mansion, castles and hotels for themselves and their families in places like FCT, LAG, GRAs, UK, USA, SWISS & Dubai
Selfish leaders in position of authority
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by airminem(f): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2020
The late CDS was merely a product of the system in large that he was part and he was killed to cover up secrets here in the same system, these today system too
zoedew:

And I remember Air Marshall Ibrahim Alfa! I hate to remember Air Thief Marshall Badeh! The fat thief was a bad day for NAF. He went down cheaply like a fowl on the Abuja- Kaduna he failed to secure. The thief’s family are holed up outside the country tending to his loot and couldn’t even attend his funeral.
Conspiracies tho
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by chinaka98295: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2020
:Point of correction, she is from Auchi in Edo state and not a northerner She is from Kano State, oga!Dunno where you people got that information from.
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by NnamdiN: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2020
letristian:

Let the officers play their own role in maintaining it and keeping it this clean
condemnable Are you sure you used the right word? Or you meant commendable? grin grin grin
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by zoedew: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2020
airminem:
The late CDS was merely a product of the system in large that he was part and he was killed to cover up secrets here in the same system, these today system too Conspiracies tho

Interesting. The thing speaks for itself.
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by SmartPolician: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2020
DennisEche:

Stop passing wrong information, she was born in Kano but edo is her state of origin.. https://www.360dopes.com/aisha-yesufu-biography-wiki-age-origin-marriage-father-pictures/

Well, your site or Wikipedia, which should a sane mind believe?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha_Yesufu
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by oluwaahmed: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2020
SmartPolician:
NAF seems to be more concerned about the welfare of their men and women than the other arms of the military.

The land soldiers are the worst; their heads personify corruption

To the other news, I want to appeal to the protesters NEVER to ask Buhari to step down because it's very sensitive.

He should serve out his administration but should be made to implement policies that will move the country forward. Else, we will occupy Aso Villa and the national assembly.

May God specially bless Aisha Yesufu...that woman is a northerner who doesn't think like them.

Aisha yesufu is from Niger-Delta.
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by oluwaahmed: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2020
modsfucker:

She's from Kano, Kwana Hudu to be precise. I recently listened to her interview with the BBC.

She was born in Kano, but she's from Edo state in ND. She said it herself when the endsars protest started
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by modsfucker: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2020
oluwaahmed:

She was born in Kano, but she's from Edo state in ND. She said it herself when the endsars protest started

Ok
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by Dididrumz(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2020
letristian:
I guess You mean Commendable.
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by Franktom247(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2020
It is better late than never you are the only light in that military darkness kudos sir
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2020
Powersurge:
In NIgeria of today, I have added Sodiq Abubakar and governor Zulum to my list of Nigerians with excellent minds.

I only had Two persons on that list before. One pastor and one business man.

It is becoming extremely expensive in this country to do the right thing. Wickedness and share barbarism has been enthroned.

I agree with you.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by mankan2k7(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2020
NAF is the only serious government institution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. / "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima / Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.