Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) (20612 Views)

NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) / NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) / NAF Commissions Infrastructure Projects In Kerang, Plateau State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2020
Powersurge:
In NIgeria of today, I have added Sodiq Abubakar and governor Zulum to my list of Nigerians with excellent minds.

I only had Two persons on that list before. One pastor and one business man.

It is becoming extremely expensive in this country to do the right thing. Wickedness and share barbarism has been enthroned.
sheer not share

1 Like

Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2020
Who invented that military walking stick?

shit is wack
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Seems I will join this NAF
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by misterjosh(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Why can't police barracks be like this also...
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by shiwex: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
All thanks to Saddique Abubakar........the head of NAF , a man with foresight. He is slowly reforming the Air force.
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by kvngmaxy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
I love naf they love themselves
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by CSTRR: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
The only working Service Chief. If Buhari is wise, this is the best time to make statements by firing the non performing appointees. First on the firing list should be the IGP. If SARS under his watch has caused the this, then he should be sacrificed first for the protesters to have hope or believe the Govt on NPF reform. Also, for the fact that he lacks crisis management skills. When he announced a new unit SWAT while protesters are still on street. Saying they will be given special weapons.... We are protesting that they are abusing the power and weapons given to them. The werey is planning to give them more. Meaning he is so insensitive and his actions gave more reasons for continued protest #EndSWAT

The next two should be the Chief of Defense Staff and Chief of Army Staff (Buratai) even the NSA Mogunu too. They have all failed and should be flushed out. But PMB is too slow in acting
He gave NSA to his abokii dimwit.

Something that should be presided over by our best and brightest.
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
SmartPolician:
NAF seems to be more concerned about the welfare of their men and women than the other arms of the military.
The land soldiers are the worst; their heads personify corruption
To the other news, I want to appeal to the protesters NEVER to ask Buhari to step down because it's very sensitive.
He should serve out his administration but should be made to implement policies that will move the country forward. Else, we will occupy Aso Villa and the national assembly.
May God specially bless Aisha Yesufu...that woman is a northerner who doesn't think like them.

You’re still a bigot.
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Why do Military Officers need walking sticks ? Are they sick or just unfit? I thought fitness is a necessity for soldiers.
Re: NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) by Holuwamanzee(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hammyaladin:
Nice one. Airforce too like blue!!
Bros because the Sky is always Blue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 States Plan Power Projects, Anger Spreads Over Tariff Hike / Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 / Lagos Orders Removal Of Unapproved Street Gates To Ease Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.