Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Reform The Police Force - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reform The Police Force (260 Views)

The Police Of China, Thailand, Myanmar And Laos Launched Cooperation To Combat T / Na My Mama Force Me Do Ritual / To Be A Muslim Isn't By Force Na (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reform The Police Force by Brown999: 2:45am On Oct 17, 2020
On a beautiful Friday night, akan was craving for mama rasida hot akara, with a soft agege bread.Man decided to step out to satisfy his hunger,but instead of mama rasida akara, na popo kasala. Get in the car now, this was the voice of the police officer, with the way you are dressing, you are a Yahoo boy, can I see your phone. How can a young boy, get the money to buy this expensive phone. On getting to the police station, akan was labeled a Yahoo boy, cause he got dreads, and was using an expensive phone. Dude had to beg to make a contact with his friend, who came for his bail. Popo got to know that your appearance, does not define you. Dreadlocks does not make you a criminal, an expensive phone, does not you a criminal. How can you label a citizen a Yahoo boy, with no investigation or research. Dear Nigeria police force, embrace creativity, embrace the new world. Reform the police force. @brownsugar.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Story / Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader? / Christian Author In Focus - David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.