Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How Else Can I Open My Kdp Please - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Else Can I Open My Kdp Please (254 Views)

Ẹ Gba Mi O! No Sales On My Kdp Account / HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? / Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Else Can I Open My Kdp Please by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sometime in January I reformatted my phone after I removed my sims one after the other to do NIN registration. During the course of NIN/SIM registration, I misplaced my Glo sim which I use for my Kdp account. I searched everywhere and couldn't find it.I therefore headed to Glo office for replacement. But on getting there,I was told they can't give me the sim back until the Government gives directory on commencement of New Sim Registration. I told the lady that it is sim replacement I have come for not new sim. It was then she turned her computer to me and showed me my picture on the system. She said where I bought the sim many years back, it was not white background they used. How is that my fault? I asked.

She said to get the number back, it must be treated like I am getting a new sim and Glo can't give me back now until Government approves new sim issuance.

Guys since January I have not been able to use my Kdp account either to upload new books or see the progress of my account. Everytime I try it says verify your account with the code sent to *** ******86, which is my lost number.

Please help! How can I beat the phone number authentication sms code sent to my lost sim.

By the way, I have promised myself to Port my number instantly after I get it from Glo. I have never seen a network as useless as them. I have been to three of the offices and the regional head office yet, same story.
MTN does sim replacement easily, Airtel and Etisalat the same. Why them?

Pls help a brother.
Re: How Else Can I Open My Kdp Please by jasonclement(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Search for their customers care email address. Tell them your problem, they will reply stating they need a form of identity, if you have a NIN or voters card you will need to take a shot and send it to them, it sure will rectify your problem. I hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Knows How To Go About Owning A Bookstore? / Roundtown Magazine Sept 2021 Now Available. / Detty December Equals SAPA January.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.