Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair (49487 Views)

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks / Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by RosyIsBlessed: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sorry
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by hamtabfawaz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
Laminate & 3D Floor

Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kingdemu:
Nigeria is a vulnerable country, we need to be careful what we are pushing for, to avoid creating the world largest humanitarian crisis.

Government has risen to the occasion, and is reforming the institution of the Nigerian Police:

1.Disestablishing the SARS,

2. Instituting judicial commission of enquiry to address issues relating to human rights abused perpetrated by the defunct SARS

3. 37 Officers involved in some of these needless impunity had their appointments terminate and are to face summary trial.

4. Setting up victim support fund to pay adequate compensation to families and victims of police brutality.

5. The President has assented to the police reform bill in order to improve the operational efficiency of the force as well as address the seemingly human right abuses and impunity embedded in the force.

6. Vice President Osibanjo's apology to the people of Nigeria was indeed statesmanly and exemplary.

It is time to give govt the support to continue with the reformation of the police and other institutions of government.

if u are a political jobber or sars officer, i will advice u to start looking for smt else to do. the bad omen that is coming would be biblical.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by fullblast(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
Mtchewwwwwwww

Kingdemu:
Nigeria is a vulnerable country, we need to be careful what we are pushing for, to avoid creating the world largest humanitarian crisis.

Government has risen to the occasion, and is reforming the institution of the Nigerian Police:

1.Disestablishing the SARS,

2. Instituting judicial commission of enquiry to address issues relating to human rights abused perpetrated by the defunct SARS

3. 37 Officers involved in some of these needless impunity had their appointments terminate and are to face summary trial.

4. Setting up victim support fund to pay adequate compensation to families and victims of police brutality.

5. The President has assented to the police reform bill in order to improve the operational efficiency of the force as well as address the seemingly human right abuses and impunity embedded in the force.

6. Vice President Osibanjo's apology to the people of Nigeria was indeed statesmanly and exemplary.

It is time to give govt the support to continue with the reformation of the police and other institutions of government.

Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by Kemimarch16(f): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
#Endsars or send them to sambisa forest
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by Emmanuel181: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Buhari has been a bad Boy
#end sars
#end swat

buhari must go

that bad boy u call your president should get the fu*king out of that aso rock.

THIS IS MY GENERATION!!!!!! WE MOVE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by harmony75: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
sorry lady.. God is fighting for the innocent Nigerians
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by BRATISLAVA: 1:01am On Oct 18, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
What a pity. There shall be no peace for every police officer that has collected bribe, framed up innocent citizens, killed innocent citizens, brutalised citizens, fired indiscriminately, etc. They and their spouses/children will get the nemesis of their evil deeds

No peace for the wicked. They love to frame up innocent citizens, and you wouldn't understand until you've been the victim of a group of them creating lies against you. God punish every last police officer who has used their mouth to judge falsely or their hand to sign evil and call evil good and good evil.

You need to see how devilish they are. When they start, even the women among them become the worst! They will suddenly act like they're so righteous when they want to do it. I don't know the type of devil they sold their conscience to, or if they belong to a blood-demanding cult.

May their families who enjoy the benefits of their wickedness suffer always with the retribution of the cries of the innocent.

God protect us from their evil.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by dasparrow: 1:12am On Oct 18, 2020
God bless her.

#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:29am On Oct 18, 2020
QueenEstherh:
grin
grin

HE HAS NEVER SEEN A COMPUTER IN A POLICE STATION BEFORE IN THIS 2020 grin grin
WHO WILL OPERATE IT,BESIDES THAT WILL ALSO INCREASE THE PRICE OF BAIL. grin grin

The one I saw in Osun state in 2015, I was asked to buy petrol for the Generator before giving me the document I needed.
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by Machinesmadelif(m): 4:08am On Oct 18, 2020
grandstar:
Poor thing.

If she travels out, there might just be an surgical operation that can make her walk again.

And if we have good health system, she can be treated here then she will start walking again, hence no need to travel abroad for treatment.
These and more are some of the things we are protesting for.
#ENDSARS
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:29am On Oct 18, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

No peace for the wicked. They love to frame up innocent citizens, and you wouldn't understand until you've been the victim of a group of them creating lies against you. God punish every last police officer who has used their mouth to judge falsely or their hand to sign evil and call evil good and good evil.

You need to see how devilish they are. When they start, even the women among them become the worst! They will suddenly act like they're so righteous when they want to do it. I don't know the type of devil they sold their conscience to, or if they belong to a blood-demanding cult.

May their families who enjoy the benefits of their wickedness suffer always with the retribution of the cries of the innocent.

God protect us from their evil.

Even given 7days to list the evils of NPF, it won't be enough. It is true none has seen devil before. But as Nigerians, haven lived with NPF. We have actually seen people very synonymous with the devil. Police in Nigeria = Devil. And Devil = NPF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by DaFuhrer(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
#KILL SARS BEFORE THEY KILL U#

This is wrong nau...two wrongs doesn't make a right

Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by ursullalinda(f): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
James Nwafor, the face of all evil SARS Officials in Nigeria.
The man who allegedly killed over 100 Nigerian youths as you can see in the image above!!
We are all coming for you.
You can only run but can't hide.
You will die a painful death las las.

Amen ohhh.......the man must be the devil's right hand man......to still be able to sleep after all his atrocities.
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by Freestainworld(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2020
DaFuhrer:

This is wrong nau...two wrongs doesn't make a right
if you have ever encountered SARS one on one, you will say Amen to what I said.
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by lammyna(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2020
[b][/b]My father was killed by police straight bullet in 1994 during Abiola Riot in Ibadan. I hate police with passion. #Endpolicebrutalitynow
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by lammyna(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2020
hamtabfawaz:
Laminate & 3D Floor
I want to learn this. How can I contact you please?
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by TemmyT002(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2020
This is the second lady on wheelchair I would see hit by stray bullet too.
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by Burgerlomo: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2020
So sad
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by gariepinus: 7:54am On Oct 18, 2020
Justice for Lotanna Charles Okeke... This is atrocity.. The blood of innocent youths murdered in cold blood by present OC SARS in Awkuzu must annihilate them....pls everyone should watch this video of agony... Don't cry...rather support the move to prosecute the perpetrators...an innocent boy known as Lotanna Charles Okeke by name was murdered in cold blood on November 2019 by Present OC SARS known as Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue...Lotanna with two other boys were accused of cultism ....which they were murdered by sitting OC SARS... Called Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue...his police tracking number is #CRU190945
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by gariepinus: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2020
This is sacrilege.... Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue is a killer and must be prosecuted.... Pls watch this video ...what HV we done wrong
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by gariepinus: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by gariepinus: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2020
A lot of innocent young people were murdered in cold blood by SARS Operatives.... This video is heartbreaking... Watch pls
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by gariepinus: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by gariepinus: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2020
Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue who is the current OC SARS in Awkuzu Anambra state is killer and must be prosecuted
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by proclinician: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Hands go soon touch you

Haha no mind the idiot
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by hamtabfawaz(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2020
lammyna:

I want to learn this. How can I contact you please?

Check My signature For My number.
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by alfredjhay(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
:ojeez
Re: EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair by CavemanDefuturo: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Imagine the number of crimes against humanity that SARS has committed...and no leader was going to do anything about until now. They don't really care about us.. I'm ashamed of this country

.. The protest must be sustained at all cost

#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of the international community.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) / 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel / Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.