Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How To Use Google My Business To Optimize Your Listing For Local SEO In 2020 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Google My Business To Optimize Your Listing For Local SEO In 2020 (372 Views)

5 Powerful Steps To Optimize Your Website On Google Search / The Benefits Of SEO In Link Building / Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Google My Business To Optimize Your Listing For Local SEO In 2020 by Eugram(m): 4:02am On Oct 17, 2020
Google business is one of the fastest ways to grow your business and can also help in local search optimization. Getting more local leads and Google my business goes hand in hand.

In this article, you will learn what a Google my business listing is and how it could help your local Seo, how to set it up plus how to optimize it.

What Is Google My Business?
This is a local business listing service powered by Google.

Google My Business is a completely free to use platform, the only requirement for using this platform is that you must have some form of face to face interaction with your customers. If your business is a fully online business without a physical office then you can’t really have Google my business listing, I mean you can’t be listed on the platform.

How Does Google My Business Work?
Google allows you to list your business, claim it and get it live. So that, when people are looking for something related to what you provide, your website will come up in their search results.

With Google my business you can list the services you provide, add an FAQ section, photos, and also allow customers to leave reviews about your business.

Why Use Google My Business?
Let’s be sincere Google is extremely famous and 99% of the world population uses Google to search for anything and especially local search. Small business can’t afford to overlook the benefits of using Google my business.

Online buyers always like to compare brands online before buying something and 90% of these online buyers always make use of Google to search for businesses selling/ offering the needed product. Also 50% of business listed on Google gets more than 1000 searches every month if not more than that.

Research shows that with the help of Google my business listing you can also drive local SEO success for small businesses, guaranteeing visibility on goggle maps and Google search.

How to Setup Google My Business?

Click the link below for full post

https://naijaever.com/google-my-business-to-optimize-your-listing/

Re: How To Use Google My Business To Optimize Your Listing For Local SEO In 2020 by Eugram(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
wink
Re: How To Use Google My Business To Optimize Your Listing For Local SEO In 2020 by andiduferense: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
All, hi. I am a birthday businessman. I do a tiny company, mostly, that resells those goods, but that's not all about it. Instantly, I began to spend a great deal of time on PR for our company, whilst I was searching for ways of solving our customer service dilemma. Thank you so much for the good deal I find I was shocked that salesforce pricing small business costs less than $100. I immediately spent it, and one bit I don't regret the money.
Re: How To Use Google My Business To Optimize Your Listing For Local SEO In 2020 by Emeka71(m): 6:40am On May 10, 2021
Nice information.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Forum Like Nairaland With Getting Paid Function. / Professional Logo Designer Needed / Please Recommend Any Cheap Web Hosting Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.