Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

No State Has Suffered In The Hands Of SARS Like Rivers – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No State Has Suffered In The Hands Of SARS Like Rivers – Wike (261 Views)

Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough / Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons / Ganduje: No State Fights Corruption In Nigeria More Than Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No State Has Suffered In The Hands Of SARS Like Rivers – Wike by Ifeanyi2004: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2020
I am the only Governor who has always been against SARS..Rivers state governor Wike makes U-turn joins EndSARS protesters

Full video below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da0mESDt108
Re: No State Has Suffered In The Hands Of SARS Like Rivers – Wike by Bluntguy: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2020
If you can't beat them, join them. Wise politician. Why did they even leave him but chased Sowore away? Are they both not politicians?
Re: No State Has Suffered In The Hands Of SARS Like Rivers – Wike by Rugaria: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2020
You are just talking... I'm not from Anambra but I can assure you that thousands of youths have met their untimely deaths in anambra deu to SARS nefarious activities... Just go to the medical schools in Anambra and ask them how they get an overdose of human specimen with bullet wounds almost daily.. Those guys wasted a generation in Anambra.
Re: No State Has Suffered In The Hands Of SARS Like Rivers – Wike by doggedfighter(f): 7:04am On Oct 17, 2020
Yet you banned protests. Werey !!
Re: No State Has Suffered In The Hands Of SARS Like Rivers – Wike by okosodo: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2020
he
Re: No State Has Suffered In The Hands Of SARS Like Rivers – Wike by Abdulhakeem78(m): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2020
Mr Wike is quite correct. That's the reason he asked the people not to protest. Mr Wike, you had better go back to your office.
Re: No State Has Suffered In The Hands Of SARS Like Rivers – Wike by Charleys: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Re: No State Has Suffered In The Hands Of SARS Like Rivers – Wike by Charleys: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2020
Rugaria:
You are just talking... I'm not from Anambra but I can assure you that thousands of youths have met their untimely deaths in anambra deu to SARS nefarious activities... Just go to the medical schools in Anambra and ask them how they get an overdose of human specimen with bullet wounds almost daily.. Those guys wasted a generation in Anambra.

But their governor never said anything about SARS killings.. why?

Abi we want dey argue state wey SARS kill pass?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian's In Italy Joins The Endsars Protest / Police Brutality Experience!!!! / Prison Break Going On Now In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.