Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars (4115 Views)

Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by propynich123: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by GOFRONT(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by Bluntguy: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2020
Expose ke. The man has been exposed tey tey.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by AntiBalaka: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2020
Stopped after he went on a rant on the fake holohoax and Nazi Jew soap factory

This idiot Kanu should understand that his Jewish masters in IsraHell and across the globe are the number one human sacrificers in their diabolical juadaic Kabala worship of Satan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2020
See medicine after death...... As usual ipob will come out of their coward hiding place to take the glory..... Wasn't he aware of the place before the outbreak of SARS protest..... Dubious man

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by theophilusj31(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2020
AntiBalaka:

This idiot Kanu should understand that his Jewish masters in IsraHell and across the globe are the number one human sacrificers in their diabolical juadaic Kabala worship of Satan.

what exactly is your problem,why are you talking like someone who has no sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by okpalaAnambra: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2020
Obiano should be arrested for organ harvesting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by Abia1stS0N: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2020
Nnamdi kanu is my cousin but we have worse situation in Abia state. See how our people were treated like war criminals and slaughtered like cows by the army and SARS but our governor hasn't said anything yet. Who cursed Abia state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by AntiBalaka: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2020
theophilusj31:
what exactly is your problem,why are you talking like someone who has no sense

You don't even know your enemies.

At least Kanu acknowledged the fact that it isn't Northerners but Igbo that dominate SARS under Nwafor.

This Jews you worship having been using your heads since the slave trade .

They are the ones who even set you up for slaughter in the last civil war but you keep worshipping them and claim that you are one of them all to tap from their satanic choseness .

Imagine if Nwafor was a Mohammed from Kano. I know you fools won't rest. But now we see it is an igbo affair from the governor down to the lowest SARS executioner.

Keep worshipping Judas.

I have said it before and I will say it again, Kanu'e only mission is to make Zionists out of you fools from where you will worship the soon to be declared Jewish Messiah.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by Kingofum(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2020
AntiBalaka:

if you don’t take time I’ll lay a curse on you, in three months you’ll join your Islamic masters in hell

I’m watching your profile any more insults from you against Christians and Jews you’ll go meet your useless paedophile prophet in hell

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by AntiBalaka: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2020
Kingofum:
if you don’t take time I’ll lay a curse on you, in three months you’ll join your Islamic masters in hell

I’m watching your profile any more insults from you against Christians and Jews you’ll go meet your useless paedophile prophet in hell

Look at the Aba made Jew joining christians with Jews shows you are both an ignoramus and a fake christian like your fake jewry claims.

Go and read up on Jewish hatred for Christ , Christian's and Christianity.

Go and do a resrch and see how Jews have been in the forefront murdering Christian's and how Islam was their own invention.

Go and read up on the Satanic Jewish Bolsheviks that seized power in Russia and from there murdered millions of chridtians, killed nuns and priests and proscribed religious worship.

Go and also read up on the Atlantic slave trade and those behind it's financing, ship owners, slave raiders , traders , auction houses and plantation owners and see the hand of Judas.

May I remind you that your own people suffered most during this period as the Jew preferred you and your women as prime stock

Bloody Jew worshipping slave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2020
Reason why people don't take Eastern criticism serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by anago40: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2020
propynich123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wftl9ws0CzY
OP please edit okuzu. The correct spelling is Awkuzu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Reason why people don't take Eastern criticism serious
their opinion which is 1% of street opinion regarding this man James Nwafor

to majority he and his useless family should be slaughtered slowly till they bleed to death and vultures to eat their carcass.

kill them all angry

his family deserves what he gave to other families.

Btw you're just being a minority mischievous as usual
and your opinion as usual is minority opinion

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by Kingofum(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Look at the Aba made Jew joining christians with Jews shows you are both an ignoramus and a fake christian like your fake jewry claims.

Go and read up on Jewish hatred for Christ , Christian's and Christianity.

Go and do a resrch and see how Jews have been in the forefront murdering Christian's and how Islam was their own invention.

Go and read up on the Satanic Jewish Bolsheviks that seized power in Russia and from there murdered millions of chridtians, killed nuns and priests and proscribed religious worship.

Go and also read up on the Atlantic slave trade and those behind it's financing, ship owners, slave raiders , traders , auction houses and plantation owners and see the hand of Judas.

May I remind you that your own people suffered most during this period as the Jew preferred you and your women as prime stock

Bloody Jew worshipping slave

since you’ve decided to be anti-Christ may you meet your end.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by AntiBalaka: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2020
Kingofum:
since you’ve decided to be anti-Christ may you meet your end.

You fools, your Satan worshipping Jew masters killed Christ for exposing their false reverence to God.

Judaism is antithetical to Christianity

Jews will tell you that Islam is more in tandem with their own Molich religion and they consider Christians to be their main enemies to be genocided but what do fools like you know .

FYI, I am a Christian and not a Jew Muslim .

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2020
AntiBalaka:

You don't even know your enemies.

At least Kanu acknowledged the fact that it isn't Northerners but Igbo that dominate SARS under Nwafor.

This Jews you worship having been using your heads since the slave trade .

They are the ones who even set you up for slaughter in the last civil war but you keep worshipping them and claim that you are one of them all to tap from their satanic choseness .

Imagine if Nwafor was a Mohammed from Kano. I know you fools won't rest. But now we see it is an igbo affair from the governor down to the lowest SARS executioner.

Keep worshipping Judas.

I have said it before and I will say it again, Kanu'e only mission is to make Zionists out of you fools from where you will worship the soon to be declared Jewish Messiah.

all of this still boils down to matter of religion and tribalism Nigerian will never get better unless we separate this two factors from politics no matter this style of government only works in states like saudi arabia because 95-99% of her citizens are of the same religion and tribe but in unfortunately our leaders are swayed by religion and forgetting Nigerian is a conglomerate of different tribes
How e wan take work out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by HAccord: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2020
That's the cannibal's online profile and phone number.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by oludotun17666: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2020
Obiano should be arrested for organ harvesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by KosiGee(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
anago40:

OP please edit okuzu. The correct spelling is Okwuzu.

He is actually right and you are wrong. The spelling should be Okuzu though it’s spelt ‘AWKUZU’.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by double0seven(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
I thought Kanu was advising Igbos not to be part of the End SARS protest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by anago40: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
KosiGee:

He is actually right and you are wrong. The spelling should be Okuzu though it’s spelt ‘AWKUZU’.
Its ok

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
At the mention of Kanu Yoruba goes berserk. Look at their hatred on show just because this thread features Kanu. You leave your fulani arse sniffing professor of muric that is hell bent of repeating afonja's theatricals in your land and run your ewedu stained tongue on Ohamadike. Useless bigoted minds. You all need to repent and seek forgiveness.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by batstan(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
What business has he with the zoo police?

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
AntiBalaka:

antisemitic piece of shit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by AntiBalaka: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

antisemitic piece of shit

Antisemitism is based af

Only redpilled niggers know who the Jew rats are.

Proudly Black Israelite
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
their opinion which is 1% of street opinion regarding this man James Nwafor

to majority he and his useless family should be slaughtered slowly till they bleed to death and vultures to eat their carcass.

kill them all angry

his family deserves what he gave to other families.

Btw you're just being a minority mischievous as usual
and your opinion as usual is minority opinion
Cc seun lalasticlala
Rule 3
You are already a SARS officer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Antisemitism is based af

Only redpilled niggers know who the Jew rats are.

Proudly Black Israelite
rubbish. Absolute crap and balderdash. Go and tell them such rubbish na. Fool.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by AntiBalaka: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

rubbish. Absolute crap and balderdash. Go and tell them such rubbish na. Fool.

Lol, imagine being so hated that there has to be laws protecting you.

Antisemitism is the same thing as Islamaphobia or homophobia.

All were created by Jews to dispel real fear and dread of these groups and make it sound irrational or plain hateful.

There is nothing wrong in rejecting and hating the Jew because their history and ideology calls for the eradication and enslavement of the gentile .

Why should I embrace that which wants to either kill me or enslave me?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Lol, imagine being so hated that there has to be laws protecting you.

Antisemitism is the same thing as Islamaphobia or homophobia.

All were created by Jews to dispel real fear and dread of these groups and make it sound irrational or plain hateful.

There is nothing wrong in rejecting and hating the Jew because their history and ideology calls for the eradication and enslavement of the gentile .

Why should I embrace that which wants to either kill me or enslave me?

you are obviously a brainwashed slowpoke. No need arguing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge / Anambra state capital Awka Skyline gradually changing (photos) / The Cia In Nigeria: Coups Past, Present, And Future. (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.