Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. (25143 Views)

IPOB Members Protest Live At Portharcourt And Not Even The Military Stop Them / 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Pre-hearing; Live From The Tribunal / Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by ntebong: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2020
This is a golden opportunity for Benue to end to daily killing by Fulani herdsmen, I am not seeing banners with EndFulanikilling

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by adaragbotemi: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2020
H
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Kulas: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2020
Nice one. The time for Nigerian Youths to wake up and change this country is now. Enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Emotionss: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
heendrix:
sad

Guy do u have s10+ 5g ? Or lg v60 dual ?
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Jeholinkz(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2020
The best solution...not just ending sars alone

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Franzinni: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2020
Hmmm I don dey old o
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Abia1stS0N: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2020
proclinician:

Are there no young persons in aba?

There are people in Aba but most of them like okpalaAnambra collected one liter of kerosene and refused to protest . See what Abians are passing through

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2020
MAY GOD GRANT YOU ALL YOUR NEW NIGERIA

ALL I WANT IS OUT OF NIGERIA
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Ken91(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2020
pls as we continue our #end sars #endbad governance# dont forget to arm urself incase of any attack ,

help me pls i have up to #7000 9mobile airtime for sale after
mistakenly recharge from my bank account i we auction it
for #4000. if interested call me 08097460168 etisalat only
am serious it was a mistake i am not a
scammer.
i don't had any body to call beside i don't have any other
money left on me i don't want to beg, i we First send u the
airtime then u credit my acct
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by dydx2020(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Where is 2face & Adultwaya??
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Abia1stS0N: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Do you need help? I can get you a job if you need. What are your qualifications? Abia state won't help you. Help yourself bro.

Incase you are in need of Job, I can get you one.

Abia is my state, so I must talk about it. Our dustbin governor is yet to pay salaries for almost 2yrs now
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Omezif(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2020
those who hates evil are protesting, any one can join.
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by 99thEnemy(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2020
Is Benue just a joke or what?

Is this not the road passing in between Tarkaa Foundation and IBB Square That people hardly use?

Many people in Makurdi don't even know if this kinda thing is even going on.

F.uck this undecided
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by CodeTemplar: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2020
Jeholinkz:
Behold the protesters at #IBB square Makurdi, Benue state this morning!
This is getting more serious and interesting!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but something tells me there is more than meets the eye about this protest.
This is more than a protest! There is something spiritual or divinely orchestrated about this!
This may be the beginning of a new Nigeria! This may shape 2023
#EndSARS

#endunemployment
#Endnopaymentofsalary

Whose job is it to provide job that you are writing #endunemployement ?
Better use your brain.
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Shadysen: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2020
There's hunger in the land let's tell mr president to open border for Chinese rice to ball in since our own ain't enough...how can I bought one cup of rice for 200 WTF!!!
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Vanzcharles(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Abia is my state, so I must talk about it. Our dustbin governor is yet to pay salaries for almost 2yrs now

I see your comment on so many threads. What has that change BTW If you keep on this your wailing attitude, you can't move on.
Why dont you lead yours in Abia just like others have done. Stop suffering and crying in your toilet. Protest to the government and keep them on their toes.
Gov. Ikpeazu's office is not in Nairaland. You are constituting nuisance and spamming.
You are breaking rule number 1. Stop derailing..I have offered you to bring up your qualifications. I guess you are doing this to spite someone. Grow up.
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by elmas(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:
Benue is an arewa state. They should #SupportSARS.

Cc: arrewa

Please delete this comment
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Kemimarch16(f): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2020
Sars must go
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Abia1stS0N: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2020
Our dustbin governor has his noisemakers on nairaland, they must hear me. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria, I am not happy about it

Vanzcharles:

I see your comment on so many threads. What has that change BTW If you keep on this your wailing attitude, you can't move on.
Why dont you lead yours in Abia just like others have done. Stop suffering and crying in your toilet. Protest to the government and keep them on their toes.
Gov. Ikpeazu's office is not in Nairaland. You are constituting nuisance and spamming.
You are breaking rule number 1. Stop derailing..I have offered you to bring up your qualifications.
I guess you are doing this to spite someone. Grow up.
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by LastProphet: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=95024779][/quote]

If you are intelligent you would have asked yourself the fundamental question of "must Nigeria be together?" The rich European countries we die to go how big are they? The first 3 richest African countries how big are they? Don't be a dumb person with good intentions like Buhari
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Abia1stS0N: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2020
Very unfortunate that no one is speaking on behalf of my Abia people that were treated like war criminals and slaughtered like cows but our dustbin governor is not saying anything. Abia indigenes like okpalaAnambra collected one liter of kerosene from ikpeazu and refused to protest cheesy

Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by donatus101(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2020
This is more like a Saturday morning workout
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by proclinician: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

There are people in Aba but most of them like okpalaAnambra collected one liter of kerosene and refused to protest . See what Abians are passing through

Oh well... They are the architect of their misfortune. Until they wake up then.
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Jeholinkz(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Do you need help? I can get you a job if you need. What are your qualifications? Abia state won't help you. Help yourself bro.

Incase you are in need of Job, I can get you one.
I wish I was the one to get this Golden opportunity I would have send my credentials immediately writing in case if the opportunity can be extended
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Toosure70: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Nigerians will always creat joke in anything. cheesy

What is this, yoga spot abi? grin

EndSars.
that is the best way in Nigeria, so that one ideeeot will not kill them and tag them criminals.
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2020
Toosure70:
that is the best way in Nigeria, so that one ideeeot will not kill them and tag them criminals.

Baba I agree, just that it's so funny.
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by JONSYN7154: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:
Benue is an arewa state. They should #SupportSARS.

Cc: arrewa
What are you saying?

Are SARS not in benue?

Didn't Fulani attack Benue?

#EnsSARS

#EndSWAT

#Endpolicebrutality
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by Angelfrost(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2020

If tearing this nation apart will make life better for the common man, then let it burn!!!
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Jeholinkz:
More pictures from the protest...

Pastor Nicodemus
Re: Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. by criuze(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2020
that's our prayer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Governor Buni’s Convoy, Kills 2 Policemen, Injures 2 / Oil Marketers Lament Forex Scarcity, Fuel Scarcity Imminent / IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.