Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop (48704 Views)

‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community / Biography Of James Nwafor: The Controversial SARS Commander / Eze Bredan Ibekwe Killed By Assassins In Imo, Body Dumped On Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Handsomebeing(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Super cop? Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Iyajelili(f): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
What in fvck's name is super cop? Abba Kyari is nothing close to an excellent cop let alone a super one.

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by bluefilm: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
The Police needs absolute cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Celebsnews2: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Getting messier

Meanwhile, Watch the touching story of CSP JAMES NWAFOR of Awkuzu Sars and 20 Years old Chijioke Iloanya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6dQ1op6xhU

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Omezif(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Very wicked human beings, they don't want to use their eyes see good things, if they hear about arm robbers operating they shifted to other side of the road without doing the job entrusted them to do.
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Danzakidakura(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kestolove:
Hausa man behaving like d drunken master james nwafor from south east
why are you this stupid ?
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by SmartPolician: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
No tactical unit police officer is clean
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Camelot65: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Na wao.....
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by specialmati(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
what a country
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Vacora(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Some called him Nigeria’s answer to Jack Bauer lol grin
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by n3xt(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
For all have sinned....
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Ogbuu101: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:
I knew this kyari guy isn't what they always painted him to be.. he should be sacked too
Only a deeply corrupt officer can erect the caliber of the house he is building in Asokoro Abuja

12 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Stevyne: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kobicove:
This guy that has been forming Jack Bauer...village people don open him file cheesy
Aswear.. Jack Bauer.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kyari should be investigated..

But to be honest, the chap who is the victim in this case got himself into risky business by allegedly (Note...there is no proof he recieved the stolen computer, or handled it)..handling a stolen good.

And sadly the laaw takes a poor opinion of people who recive stolen goods...even if you can provee that you did not know.

That's why there needs to be some form of records system for all secoond hand goods in this country.Everyone haanndling seecond hand goods should have it on record for tracing purposes....so that suspiscious items can be turned down.(A tracking number)

I used to live abroad. I once had to sell something to a pawn shop. I had to drop ID, and some documetation before they would take the stuff off my hands.

It isn't just ending sars, and investigating kyari...we also have to fix a lot of other stuff...like our records system.

(Unrelated...a relative of mine who lives and works abroad was stopped by the police and asked for his permit. He had forgotten it at home. They just checked his figherprints on a digital pad....confirmed he was legit, and let him go)

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by nick50(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
I know a lot people that where killed without being charged to court

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by xtervaganza(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
When the guy was being paraded as some good cop I knew it was all bullshit. There are no good police in Nigeria. Each and everyone of them are criminals

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Hangulsaram: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
That is what you get when illiterates are in authority. How does someone that stole a laptop becomes an Armed robber?
Yes they don’t know the different between a thief and an Armed robber.

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by pupsyd: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ah? Abba The Superman
Oya
Sorosoke

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Only a deeply corrupt officer can erect the caliber of the house he is building in Asokoro Abuja

Where in asokoro is the house. I could go get some pictures of the house so the world will see how corrupt that man is. A plot of land alone in asokoro is above 100million naira

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Openbusiness: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Right under their nose, the most useless Government in the world called the Federal Government of Nigeria allowed an organ of government to turn to a Gestapo unit murdering and maiming and extorting and oppressing the public with impunity and immunity. They turned themselves to enforcer, prosecutor, jury, judge, and executioner, all-in-one at the same time. They were the untouchables that were a law onto themselves, with unprecedented human rights violations and abuse, even the military era didn't create such monsters within their ranks. Even the military didn't violate and oppress the public to this extent, legalized murderers, Government sponsored serial killers. Then we wonder why Nigeria despite selling 2.3m bpd of crude oil for the past 50 years thereabout, is still a shithole. This country is cursed. Too much innocent blood has been wasted for nothing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by jaxxy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
All these stories once again very shocking.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Wettoid123: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
My city is jammed right now with #endsars protest no route all route block this is just the beginning the youth have suffered enough!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by delishpot: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Blood sucking demons feel at home in SARS.

THEY LOVE TO MURDER, STEAL and CAUSE Sorrow and that SARS office gives them the perfect cover.
It also provides them steady victims I mean, what use is a butcher if there is no steady flow of animals to slaughter?
Look well now those evil Sars officials also partake in selling of human body parts to ritualists just as some take victims to teaching hospitals to sell as cadavers for students.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by toluleke(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
If you begin to open books i can tell you no policeman doesn't have an innocent person blood stain on him or her.
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by gasparpisciotta: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sami76:
#EndPoliceBrutality#
#EndPoliceBrutality

I can never forget what I went thru in the hands of Policemen at Alagbon (Homicide Department)..
In May 2018, I was handcuffed, blindfolded dragged out of the cell after 14days into sienna.. and they drove me down from Lagos to Delta state to be precise Aragba Orogun village to exhume my late dad's corpse with the excuse of autopsy report, Meanwhile they have made plan with their fellow Policemen(Cousins) to transfer my late dad's body to a different state, all because of properties..
Thank God the youth's in my village Aragba Orogun did not allow them because the Policemen said the body will never be returned after autopsy(cause of their own Agenda)

The police Brutality on me continued. They still handcuffed, blindfolded me and drove all the way from delta to Benin to detain me in a police cell in Benin for two nights after they which brought me back to Lagos cell at Alagbon.

All this transpired because two Policemen(cousins) had eyes on my late dad's property, So they Alleged Me, My kid sis, My brother and my old mother for ours dad death..
Our late dad died in his own house where neither of us don't live with him but because it's was a caucus report. They took it upon themselves not to do the proper investigation instead took the laws upon themselves to maltreat me, my brother and My Old mother(they took of one of her tooth in the process of beating her.)

When our lawyer filed a case of unlawful detention and infringing on fundamental human right against them..
They quickly filed a case of Murder against us.
Where we detained in kiriki prison,
Thank God for the judge who granted us bail..
The case is still on..
I am out to join fellow citizens who have been abused and dehumaned by Nigerian Police to say no to POLICE BRUTALITY.

Na wa . Which way Nigeria?

Olorun ma je ki a rogun olopa? is not a small prayer.

I pray you get justice.

#endsars joor!!!

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Omooba77: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
Premium Times investigative reporter, Nicholas Ibekwe, has called out popular Police officer, Abba Kyari, over what happened when he was the commander of SARS in Lagos in 2013.

Mr Ibekwe took to his Twitter page to reveal this and wrote:

Source: https://twitter.com/nicholasibekwe/status/1317388929046335489?s=19

The way Police accuse and arrest even innocent people, leveling false accusations on them is alarming. If you refuse to settle, the accusations increase. 'I no follow' is now over 10k.
#EndSARS

Lala this one strong, everyone in the special squad must be probe....We cant continue to live like animals in our country....
Timo of chelsea scored, what a goal!
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Charly68: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Truth be told ,the force men are crude and highly undisciplined...whether you break law or not they turn everything to cash cow..things are so that bad..Recalled how a man hit my car around a police station and I took him to the station. I later found out that the man was a pastor and I volunteered to withdraw my case .The police were bent in collecting money from me and from the man .I became enraged with their depraved attitude . If police did not extort money from me while in abroad why should my own country policemen be so that cruded and wicked..they knew I would still repair my damaged car but they were less concerned. All those men in uniform making life miserable for the citizens shall not end well as God liveth

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by abbey621(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
The question here is simple, who was the arresting officer and did they follow the existing SARS rules and regulations back in 2013. This is why it is hard for the Nigerian government to just dismiss all of SARS because most were just folowing orders just like our soldiers, the guy might be dead or rotting away in prison or a mental institution. Simple solution is to start at the top, Buhari resign, IGP and all Commissioners of police resign. A new law enacted for police reform, a new board headed by independent third parties with no allegiance to the government is put in place to oversee the affairs of police ethics. It's not just enough to shout EndSARS when the same mofos are still calling the shots!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by tot(f): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
Very soon we will end Nigeria police all together.

Can you people please stop posting gory pictures without warning?!
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Jwonder(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sami76:
#EndPoliceBrutality#
#EndPoliceBrutality

I can never forget what I went thru in the hands of Policemen at Alagbon (Homicide Department)..
In May 2018, I was handcuffed, blindfolded dragged out of the cell after 14days into sienna.. and they drove me down from Lagos to Delta state to be precise Aragba Orogun village to exhume my late dad's corpse with the excuse of autopsy report, Meanwhile they have made plan with their fellow Policemen(Cousins) to transfer my late dad's body to a different state, all because of properties..
Thank God the youth's in my village Aragba Orogun did not allow them because the Policemen said the body will never be returned after autopsy(cause of their own Agenda)

The police Brutality on me continued. They still handcuffed, blindfolded me and drove all the way from delta to Benin to detain me in a police cell in Benin for two nights after they which brought me back to Lagos cell at Alagbon.

All this transpired because two Policemen(cousins) had eyes on my late dad's property, So they Alleged Me, My kid sis, My brother and my old mother for ours dad death..
Our late dad died in his own house where neither of us don't live with him but because it's was a caucus report. They took it upon themselves not to do the proper investigation instead took the laws upon themselves to maltreat me, my brother and My Old mother(they took of one of her tooth in the process of beating her.)

When our lawyer filed a case of unlawful detention and infringing on fundamental human right against them..
They quickly filed a case of Murder against us.
Where we detained in kiriki prison,
Thank God for the judge who granted us bail..
The case is still on..
I am out to join fellow citizens who have been abused and dehumaned by Nigerian Police to say no to POLICE BRUTALITY.

Goto Twitter, message fkabudu, or kiki amordi, they will help you get justice, please do now, The youths have the government by the balls and they will do anything to pacify the youths, you will get justice just like Chijokie parents

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by chatinent: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) / Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) / Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.