Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop (48701 Views)

‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community / Biography Of James Nwafor: The Controversial SARS Commander / Eze Bredan Ibekwe Killed By Assassins In Imo, Body Dumped On Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by CioAngels(f): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
Here is the full story.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/299406-how-man-arrested-by-sars-five-years-ago-disappeared-without-trace.html
Hm, Abba Kyari the super cop indeed. This is to confirm that most of the missing people are actually were not missing but killed by SARS.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by maasoap(m): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sunnyja:
How can a commander not be aware of a case his boys brought to the station under his command! Are you on weed? !

Yeah, your father's favourite
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by CioAngels(f): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:
I knew this kyari guy isn't what they always painted him to be.. he should be sacked too
Not before his jail term with hard labour.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by tot(f): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
PraiseGodNoTime:
Nigeria should be separate and go their ways. Those super people region are actually the most Evil ones causing havoc here and there and pretending to be nice. See Batman of Nigeria more on the way. #EndNigeria

grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Emmypure: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sami76:
#EndPoliceBrutality#
#EndPoliceBrutality

I can never forget what I went thru in the hands of Policemen at Alagbon (Homicide Department)..
In May 2018, I was handcuffed, blindfolded dragged out of the cell after 14days into sienna.. and they drove me down from Lagos to Delta state to be precise Aragba Orogun village to exhume my late dad's corpse with the excuse of autopsy report, Meanwhile they have made plan with their fellow Policemen(Cousins) to transfer my late dad's body to a different state, all because of properties..
Thank God the youth's in my village Aragba Orogun did not allow them because the Policemen said the body will never be returned after autopsy(cause of their own Agenda)

The police Brutality on me continued. They still handcuffed, blindfolded me and drove all the way from delta to Benin to detain me in a police cell in Benin for two nights after they which brought me back to Lagos cell at Alagbon.

All this transpired because two Policemen(cousins) had eyes on my late dad's property, So they Alleged Me, My kid sis, My brother and my old mother for ours dad death..
Our late dad died in his own house where neither of us don't live with him but because it's was a caucus report. They took it upon themselves not to do the proper investigation instead took the laws upon themselves to maltreat me, my brother and My Old mother(they took of one of her tooth in the process of beating her.)

When our lawyer filed a case of unlawful detention and infringing on fundamental human right against them..
They quickly filed a case of Murder against us.
Where we detained in kiriki prison,
Thank God for the judge who granted us bail..
The case is still on..
I am out to join fellow citizens who have been abused and dehumaned by Nigerian Police to say no to POLICE BRUTALITY.

na this kind thing fit make me kill human being.
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Emmypure: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
delishpot:

When my dad died, his family also alleged that we killed him. My mom and siblings were ostracized. My uncle wanted to come kick mom out and take the property. He later told my mom that he by right should also inherit her.

so nollywood movie still dey exist for una village.
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Ogbuu101: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:

Where in asokoro is the house. I could go get some pictures of the house so the world will see how corrupt that man is. A plot of land alone in asokoro is above 100million naira
Nnaa,you know say na that man dey in charge of tracking ppl phone,I no want trouble grin
Biko,oo
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by hamingra: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
Here is the full story.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/299406-how-man-arrested-by-sars-five-years-ago-disappeared-without-trace.htmyl

If there is this much information, why has the parents not sued the Police for the whereabout of their son. They are obviously rich to give someone 200k for his release. That amount will easily get a lawyer and have the case before a judge.
Enforcement of fundamental rights are given accelerated hearing in our courts.
Am beginning to suspect these stories that never make it to the court.
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Goalnaldo(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
Only God knows how many innocent people have been unlawfully detained and killed in this corntree cry That is why at times when I lead prayers in the morning, I pray that God should intervene in the case of innocent inmates suffering for what they know nothing about.
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sami76:
#EndPoliceBrutality#
#EndPoliceBrutality

I can never forget what I went thru in the hands of Policemen at Alagbon (Homicide Department)..
In May 2018, I was handcuffed, blindfolded dragged out of the cell after 14days into sienna.. and they drove me down from Lagos to Delta state to be precise Aragba Orogun village to exhume my late dad's corpse with the excuse of autopsy report, Meanwhile they have made plan with their fellow Policemen(Cousins) to transfer my late dad's body to a different state, all because of properties..
Thank God the youth's in my village Aragba Orogun did not allow them because the Policemen said the body will never be returned after autopsy(cause of their own Agenda)

The police Brutality on me continued. They still handcuffed, blindfolded me and drove all the way from delta to Benin to detain me in a police cell in Benin for two nights after they which brought me back to Lagos cell at Alagbon.

All this transpired because two Policemen(cousins) had eyes on my late dad's property, So they Alleged Me, My kid sis, My brother and my old mother for ours dad death..
Our late dad died in his own house where neither of us don't live with him but because it's was a caucus report. They took it upon themselves not to do the proper investigation instead took the laws upon themselves to maltreat me, my brother and My Old mother(they took of one of her tooth in the process of beating her.)

When our lawyer filed a case of unlawful detention and infringing on fundamental human right against them..
The case is still on..
I am out to join fellow citizens who have been abused and dehumaned by Nigerian Police to say no to POLICE BRUTALITY.

U mean U, urself narrating this story had experience their tragedy. Ur protest should know no ends. That also means that I'm not d only guy who hate this FSARS with passion.
#ENDSARS#CONTINUE
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
I'm overwhelmed with all the stories I am reading about these SARS people. People's ynash are opening. I pray the justice is served to all these erring officers and quickly too!
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by delishpot: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Emmypure:

so nollywood movie still dey exist for una village.

E exist o. Infact it exists in many homes just that people don't come out to blow trumpet.

. But now they playing as if they always had our back. After mom died they started trying to take mom and dad's place in our lives.
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sami76:
#EndPoliceBrutality#
#EndPoliceBrutality

The case is still on..

Yours is easy nau. First end those your police-cousins #EndYourCousins. Nevertheless, sorry for your loss and ordeal. NPF have lost all credibility and public confidence. Almost every Nigerian has been dealt unjustly by this useless NPF. Every police officer in Nigeria deserves eternal punishment
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Zannlym: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:
I knew this kyari guy isn't what they always painted him to be.. he should be sacked too
Do u think the family is serious.. arrest in 2013, they forget about him until 2018.. instead of taking a lawyer they went on to bribe the police with 200k
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Vulcan24(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hmmm! It is well with Nigeria

Whoever dreamt of ending this SARS and starting it is a hero

Sometimes ago before the creation of SAR, policemen and mopol complained bitterly of armed robbers killing them, saying some Nigerians are human by day and robbers by night

These made many of the SARS prejudice to extrajudicial killings

Their poor training and level of education contributed to them thinking the gun is the law
Their commanders also look d other way and sometimes are ignored by the rank and file in the chain of command

Police is the dirtiest and bloodiest job, most of them are killers and have been employed to kill for money

The constant tales of assassinations are traceable to them, I have seen policemen shot a conductor at close range, fled into a police station in dolphin estate and quickly change their uniforms

Such are the kinds of attrocities on their sleeves
Truly they have shed innocent blood all along.
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by megastu(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
This is the time for armed robbers and kidnappers to get back at SARS. They were evil, no doubt. I was a victim of Police Brutality at age 13. I was wrongly accused of being an accessory to a car robbery, when the only thing i did was to join a group of friends driving round GRA, Benin City. This was around 1991. Till today, i never got over that arrest, not to talk of what the teeneagers of today are going through.

However, we should be cautious about accepting every accusation thrown online!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
mek224:
You and your family will surely taste what most families are going through in the hand of SARS
... Your mugu prayer arrived very very late ! Sorry try another thing else tongue tongue tongue
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Fresh25: 12:11am On Oct 18, 2020
Mad people undecided
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by FlordFlorez(m): 6:24am On Oct 18, 2020
Isn't he the sane Abba Kyari that was recently honoured by NASS members?

This is terrible. We celebrate mediocrity in this country! If this is true, members of NASS must apologized to Nigerians and with immediate effect withdraw the honour-ship from that evil man!
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by simonfynboi(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2020
This is a fact...a police man told me abt wat is going on in d system... They do replace innocent souls wit thieves in exchange for money. They free d criminals n execute d innocent ones...

I actually thought he was blabbing but from dis story i bliv evrytin he told me...

Our country don cast finish o.... cry shocked
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by sweetgala(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:

You do know as SARS commander while you are responsible for discipline you have no capacity to know what your men do behind your back.

There was not a single word in the report that suggests the officer was complicit in the boys disappearance. It seems an officer used the boy to extort the parents and he could be alive somewhere in jail languishing away.

There are many people in prisons for decades without any judicial process
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
tot:

Can you people please stop posting gory pictures without warning?!

When your one Niggarea led by fulani government-FG/States were massacring our unarmed innocent people for protesting/agitating for our freedom; didn't you people knew there would be gory pictures of the massacres?

We have not even started showing the whole world all the massacres committed by Fulani jihadist forces in the name of one Niggarea.

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by tot(f): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
[s]
WelcomeToBiafra:

When your one Niggarea led by fulani government-FG/States were massacring our unarmed innocent people for protesting/agitating for our freedom; didn't you people knew there would be gory pictures of the massacres?

We have not even started showing the whole world all the massacres committed by Fulani jihadist forces in the name of one Niggarea.
[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by fireback: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
no wonder the government does not want to prosecute any police man, cos they know Abba kyari is also involved in police ritual killings. the same man the president is afraid of.
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]

Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2020
naija4life247:

Jealosy go kill you. If you ae a criminal, you will be arrested soon and prosecuted, jailed and executed at the market square.
i am very glad you said if I am a criminal,guess what,every male in your family will be harassed by fsars,I am very sure more than half of them will surely be killed.I know people like you,they leave the message but go after the messenger...son of thousand fathers
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by chelseabmw(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
Right under their nose, the most useless Government in the world called the Federal Government of Nigeria allowed an organ of government to turn to a Gestapo unit murdering and maiming and extorting and oppressing the public with impunity and immunity. They turned themselves to enforcer, prosecutor, jury, judge, and executioner, all-in-one at the same time. They were the untouchables that were a law onto themselves, with unprecedented human rights violations and abuse, even the military era didn't create such monsters within their ranks. Even the military didn't violate and oppress the public to this extent, legalized murderers, Government sponsored serial killers. Then we wonder why Nigeria despite selling 2.3m bpd of crude oil for the past 50 years thereabout, is still a shithole. This country is cursed. Too much innocent blood has been wasted for nothing.

true
Re: Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop by Tinney104(m): 9:33am On May 11, 2021
I'm very sure dem use am replace another criminal
Why dem dey always do things like that
God almighty will never let una make heaven
That's how dem won do me last 3yr ago cry cry
Awon oloriburuku angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) / Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.