Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings (7689 Views)

"Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu / Ortom Swears-In Panel Of Inquiry To Investigate Police Brutality In Benue / FG To Set Up Panel To Monitor COVID-19 Fund Usage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by blacknp(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ronaldinho10:

and i know the UN will retire buhari first of all before taking over.

Since he does not want to resign its better the UN take this country over and rule us,

all my people this is the easy way we all have been craving for.

Since he refused our request let us never stop for even 45 days from now please,

even if buhari comes down to the streets to beg us,

please lets never agree to his terms to stop.

We all know he is simply a deceiver
Stop smoking drugs, it destroys your faculty of reasoning, that is if you had one in the first place, because it doesn’t seem so?
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by Jabioro: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
It is time to look back,it is time to bring ours past deed , examine it and see if as law enforcement you have kept the rules.. otherwise your right will be violated the way you have in the past..
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
blacknp:
Stop smoking drugs, it destroys your faculty of reasoning, that is if you had one in the first place, because it doesn’t seem so?

I don't really have anything to say to you.
but am only relaying a message here

take care sir
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by Salvofthesouth(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
Buhari should just tell us,there is no more SARS or SWAT then we can start talking about starting any stupid investigations
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by blacknp(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
DropsMic:
Business as usual..

Our government like setting up panels even more than they like stealing the future of Nigerian youths...

... ...

I pray it does.

Coward youths they should have stoned the idiot, what kind of joke is this? Enquirer who would give them the information they need for the committee, vigilante, or the police? Useless Governor, you want to set up a commitment to investigate the atrocities of the police? Only mumus will believe such rubbish, no different from the mumus that believed Buhari would bring the price of PMS down, or Jonathan had any plans of implementing his bogus constitutional conference report.
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by blacknp(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Salvofthesouth:
Buhari should just tell us,there is no more SARS or SWAT then we can start talking about starting any stupid investigations
He hasn’t said what he has done with the security votes since 2015, he is talking of investigation, trying to shift blame from himself? Tomorrow you will hear the youths broke bottle on each other’s heads over the 5 million Naira the Governor dropped for refreshments & appeasement.
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by Guyman02: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
BigDawsNet:
Anonymous you doing a great job!

But we need to know, if its continues! very soon the government will shut down all Internet communications network...
It has not worked in any country, the IT experts will teach people how to bypass official internet connection, it means that even government will also be offline
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by blacknp(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ronaldinho10:

I don't really have anything to say to you.
but am only relaying a message here

take care sir
Gerrout with that message, rubbish, United Nations should come and rule Nigeria, how ignorant can someone be? Since colonialism ended, tell me which country the United Nations has sent representatives to govern? With oblivious minded people like you, I am sorry for the future of Nigeria.
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by Chicastle: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
BigDawsNet:
Anonymous you doing a great job!

But we need to know, if its continues! very soon the government will shut down all Internet communications network...
There are other alternatives
They can shut it down
#EndSarsendpolicebrutality#
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by blacknp(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
May all SARS officers that have a hand in any innocent lives taken in Nigeria all die a miserable death.
They will all pay with their bloods one by one.
Bastards modafokas!!

True information below.....
JAMES NWAFOR IS OFFICIALLY THE NUMBER ONE EVIL SARS OFFICER IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA.

Here is the face representing the evil we are protesting against.

Amnesty international has a report on him....
https://www.nairaland.com/6185186/welcome-hell-amnesty-international-report

LIVE @ Barbeach!!
Barbarian Ipob, I thought only Fulanis & Hausas were in sars?
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by BigDawsNet: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Guyman02:

It has not worked in any country, the IT experts will teach people how to bypass official internet connection, it means that even government will also be offline

I believe it can be shutdown across the country

A small unit network will be developed and provided for the government use only...

Only few hackers will be able to gain access to the network
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by BigDawsNet: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
Chicastle:

There are other alternatives
They can shut it down
#EndSarsendpolicebrutality#

Can you tell me the alternative?
Or you wanna tap a newtork connection from benin republic?
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by Salvofthesouth(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
blacknp:
He hasn’t said what he has done with the security votes since 2015, he is talking of investigation, trying to shift blame from himself? Tomorrow you will hear the youths broke bottle on each other’s heads over the 5 million Naira the Governor dropped for refreshments & appeasement.

it's quite unfortunate and painful...
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by Chicastle: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Can you tell me the alternative?
Or you wanna tap a newtork connection from benin republic?

Calm down firs
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by Guyman02: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
BigDawsNet:

I believe it can be shutdown across the country

A small unit network will be developed and provided for the government use only...

Only few hackers will be able to gain access to the network
Govt doesn't have such brains under our quota system civil service or security agencies. The brains that could manipulate systems are outside the Govt. Anonymous hackers are not in Govt
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by BigDawsNet: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
Guyman02:

Govt doesn't have such brains under our quota system civil service or security agencies. The brains that could manipulate systems are outside the Govt. Anonymous hackers are not in Govt

You right tho... But I believe it a network that can be developed... But cannot be ready anytime soon... If tho it ready... Nigerians will break into that server...

Just that 70℅ of the network data user will be out of communication for the first one month
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by engrchykae(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1285423181801244&id=100010007227700
all the governors are complicit in sars killings.
They supply governors
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by africanman2002(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
Insensitive and deceitful leaders,over the years that SARS have been killing and maiming innocent Nigerian youths, they see it as nothing.They want to do eye services now that the youth have summoned courage to vent their anger,they are coming out to set panel of enquiry.
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by engrchykae(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
It's the same Ifeanyi ugwuanyi who is threatening phyno zoro kcee and flavor today at the government house.....
he is a deadly fool.
Baby elephant of a governor
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by kufreabasi86191: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
:It's the same Ifeanyi ugwuanyi who is threatening phyno zoro kcee and flavor today at the government house..... he is a deadly fool.Baby elephant of a governor
Re: Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings by Judybash93(m): 1:12am On Oct 18, 2020
Medicine after death

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: No Sustainable Development Without Adequate Infrastructure / Enugu: LP Candidate Edeoga To Appeal Tribunal Decision / The $50,000 Bribe Saga: Did Jonathan Try To Bribe SNG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.