Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) (1131 Views)

Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot / Thugs With Knives & Sticks Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Kubwa, Abuja (Video) / Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Metrix147: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
At least one person was killed, many injured in Abuja on Saturday after suspected Fulani herdsmen attacked #EndSARS protesters.

ABN TV correspondent was at the scene of the incident around NNPC junction in the Kubwa area of the city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td9KnYE1dWk

As at the moment of this report, residents of the area were scampering for safety.

Our correspondent gathered that the protest which is at its 10th days was going on smoothly before the Fulani herdsmen swooped on them, killing one person on the spot.

Others escaped with various degrees of injuries.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/10/breaking-one-feared-dead-as-fulani-herdsmen-attack-endsars-protesters-in-abuja-photos-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by engrfaruq(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
It's a lie bro I was there and nobody died. Hoodlums setup bonfires to make those petty traders run so they can steal their stuffs. No be the place be this?

Propaganda is gradually taking over this protest. Show us the corpses of those killed if true.

3 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by InfernoNig: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
Make e be say na one of the herdsmen die. E go too sweet. If na one of the protester. RIP.

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by lathrowinger: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
Just passed there now, I swear down. Those thugs are still there, What a country. Shame shame shame

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Nbotee(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
engrfaruq:
It's a lie bro I was there and nobody died. Hoodlums setup bonfires to make those petty traders run so they can steal their stuffs

Ogbeni I take God beg U no jus provoke me... Fulani boys similar to d same ones who were mobilized against protesters at the Berger Juntion were as well mobilized today armed with their usual sticks and attacked protesters and vehicles.. My friend and I had to run into a compound.. No b small run... And U are here terming dem hoodlums.. Don't U understand the meaning of "feared Dead"

2 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nawa o
Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by DaInferno(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
engrfaruq:
It's a lie bro I was there and nobody died. Hoodlums setup bonfires to make those petty traders run so they can steal their stuffs. No be the place be this?
I wonder o... people that lie like this op should just evaporate; literally!
Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by engrfaruq(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nbotee:

Ogbeni I take God beg U no jus provoke me... Fulani boys similar to d same ones who were mobilized against protesters at the Berger Juntion were as well mobilized today armed with their usual sticks and attacked protesters and vehicles... My friend and I had to run into a compound with friend

Bro I was there live and I uploaded a picture of the scene. Can you upload the pictures of the dead bodies?

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by lathrowinger: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nbotee:

Ogbeni I take God beg U no jus provoke me... Fulani boys similar to d same ones who were mobilized against protesters at the Berger Juntion were as well mobilized today armed with their usual sticks and attacked protesters and vehicles... My friend and I had to run into a compound with friend

They are still there o... With stick and weapon. May God help this country

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by engrfaruq(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
lathrowinger:

They are still there o... With stick and weapon. May God help this country

Nobody says there are no thugs, but who set up that bonfire?
Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Righteousness89(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
Prayers For the Family of the Dead!

Tensions upon Tensions Everywhere!
Not Just in Nigeria but also in various Nations of the World..

Brothers/Sisters , Do not be Carried away with Events! This Earth is not our Home..

As you Peacefully Protest! Ensure your Soul is Secured in GOD , through JESUS Christ..
We are right in the Season of the Rapture of the Church.
The Signs are pouring out right before us.
Anyone could Depart this World at anytime..
We need to Repent! We need to Accept Jesus Christ!
We need to Live Prepared..
Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by TossTos: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sorosoke ! Herdsmen Or Thugs ?
@tosgramm
Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by lathrowinger: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
engrfaruq:

Nobody says there are no thugs, but who set up that bonfire?

See questions. How me wan take know. Coming back from work and I saw them...

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Nbotee(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
engrfaruq:

Bro I was there live and I uploaded a picture of the scene. Can you upload the pictures of the dead bodies?

Abeg make we hear word jare... Where did d OP mention bodies... He clearly said "1 feared dead".... Go and use ur dictionary if U dont understand what dat means...

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by engrfaruq(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nbotee:

Abeg make we hear word jare... Where did d OP mention bodies... He clearly said "1 feared dead".... Go and use ur dictionary if U dont understand what dat means...

Even if it's a half corpse let us see it na
Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by engrfaruq(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
lathrowinger:

See questions. How me wan take know. Coming back from work and I saw them...

And you rushed to make conclusions to mislead millions huh?
Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Sirmwill: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abeg report the post if you are sure that this is a lie

If at least 5 people report the post,the mods will close the thread

We can't allow misleading news abeg

#EndSars

For the Tribal bigots,I am Yoruba btw

From what I have seen, Fulani Herdsmen don't move with clubs and sticks.They move with guns
Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by lathrowinger: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
engrfaruq:

And you rushed to make conclusions to mislead millions huh?

How, I said I saw thugs with sticks on my way coming back from work, at nnpc junction . How this take mislead millions.

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by GOFRONT(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
Na waooo.....
Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Nbotee(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
engrfaruq:

Even if it's a half corpse let us see it na

Don't worry lemme skool U for free in the spirit of #EndSars#...

It means you don't know for sure if they are dead, but based on the circumstances, they probably are dead.
Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by mytime24(f): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
They wil suffer for 600yrs

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by ezeudo97817: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
They wil suffer for 600yrs
Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Franzinni: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
They are trying to light the fuse that will burn down the house of cards ... But we shouldn't fall for it ..

Keep it peaceful or they'll win!
Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by engrfaruq(m): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2020
Nbotee:

Don't worry lemme skool U for free in the spirit of #EndSars#...

It means you don't know for sure if they are dead, but based on the circumstances, they probably are dead.

Lolz...
Re: One Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack #endsars Protesters In Abuja (VIDEO) by austine4real(m): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2020
shocked

Abuja again??

(1) (Reply)

How Police Lock Me In Underground Cell, Demand N10m Oil Worker Arrested.casmir / Chidinma/ Usifoh Saga. Truth Gradually Unfolds / Good deal. 2008 Toyota Camry Sport.. 2.850. TOKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.