Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Look At This Deadly Scorpion I Killed Today - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Look At This Deadly Scorpion I Killed Today (344 Views)

See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / The Scorpion I Found Just Now In My Room (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At This Deadly Scorpion I Killed Today by Luigi02(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2021
So folks cool, I went to register for something in a far away place from home. I was done and decided to take my leave. There wasn't no bike around that place so I decided to trek untill I find one that would take me to a bus stop or something.
I was walking majestically, thinking about and making predictions for the upcoming chelsea vs real Madrid match in my mind. suddenly i, saw this deadly and dangerous man killing scorpion! Comrades! At first, I thought Twas' dead, I really did. Only for it to move as if it wanted to sting life outta me when I moved my leg to check its status. Bro I almost screemed really hard as I staggered backwards! I was embarrassed with way I screemed and thought to myself "am I not a real nigggaaar? What the hell was that for?" I reckon it would've been more embarrassing if there were people there.
Anyway, I was already moving away when another thought pulled over and said; "bro go kill that scorpion now so that it doesn't bite someone". Well I was scared at first but then decided that I'll proceed to kill it, since that is what a real niigggaar would do. I quickly picked up a big plank I saw in a nearby bush, hit the scorpion till it couldn't move no more. After twas' dead, I proceeded to taking some pics. A few villagers that were now around that place where looking at me as if they were planning to descend on me. So, I stopped taking pics and proceeded with my journey. I finally found a bike and while I was on it, I told the man that I just killed a scorpion from where I was coming from. The man now told me that Scorpions are very common in that village. grin
I quickly told the man that each time he sees one, he shouldn't kill it. He should instead look for a way to extract the Venom from it as their venoms are the costliest in the world. He didn't get me at first and was like "o boy, u mean dis think wey u dey talk?" I said yes. undecided
In my mind I was now thinking that perhaps if these villagers probably knew, maybe a few of em would've been millionaires by now.

Anyway I finally entered a bus that took me to my destination. While I was in it, my conscience was now disturbing me severely. Perhaps I shouldn't have killed it, I should've let it go, in other to preserve the wild life. With this, it is now concluded. I am not a real niggggaaar! embarassed

Re: Look At This Deadly Scorpion I Killed Today by DaddyRochie1642: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2021
This small scorpion and you're jubilating,
You're not a real niggarr grin
Re: Look At This Deadly Scorpion I Killed Today by onomeabuja: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2021
Luigi02:
So folks cool, I went to register for something in a far away place from home. I was done and decided to take my leave. There wasn't no bike around that place so I decided to trek untill I find one that would take me to a bus stop or something.
I was walking majestically, thinking about and making predictions for the upcoming chelsea vs real Madrid match in my mind. suddenly i, saw this deadly and dangerous man killing scorpion! Comrades! At first, I thought Twas' dead, I really did. Only for it to move as if it wanted to sting life outta me when I moved my leg to check its status. Bro I almost screemed really hard as I staggered backwards! I was embarrassed with way I screemed and thought to myself "am I not a real nigggaaar? What the hell was that for?" I reckon it would've been more embarrassing if there were people there.
Anyway, I was already moving away when another thought pulled over and said; "bro go kill that scorpion now so that it doesn't bite someone". Well I was scared at first but then decided that I'll proceed to kill it, since that is what a real niigggaar would do. I quickly picked up a big plank I saw in a nearby bush, hit the scorpion till it couldn't move no more. After twas' dead, I proceeded to taking some pics. A few villagers that were now around that place where looking at me as if they were planning to descend on me. So, I stopped taking pics and proceeded with my journey. I finally found a bike and while I was on it, I told the man that I just killed a scorpion from where I was coming from. The man now told me that Scorpions are very common in that village. grin
I quickly told the man that each time he sees one, he shouldn't kill it. He should instead look for a way to extract the Venom from it as their venoms are the costliest in the world. He didn't get me at first and was like "o boy, u mean dis think wey u dey talk?" I said yes. undecided
In my mind I was now thinking that perhaps if these villagers probably knew, maybe a few of em would've been millionaires by now.

Anyway I finally entered a bus that took me to my destination. While I was in it, my conscience was now disturbing me severely. Perhaps I shouldn't have killed it, I should've let it go, in other to preserve the wild life. With this, it is now concluded. I am not a real niggggaaar! embarassed
Lazy Youth lipsrsealed
na ur mate de carry Ak-47 riffle so...& u de here de upload pictures of scorpion as if u kill snake...so what if u spot our nairaland SnAkEs how u go do see ur long TOE .
i beg shift jare undecided

Re: Look At This Deadly Scorpion I Killed Today by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Must we snap everything in naija, news everywhere grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Lipoma - Can Surgery Be Avoided? / What Is HGH, And Why Is It Important? / Experts Reveals Top 11 Habits For Effective Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.