Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Minister Of Information On NTA. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Minister Of Information On NTA. (167 Views)

The Big Python We Killed In My Community (IKO NTA) Akwa Ibom (Photos) / What I Saw On NTA Network News!!....must SEE / See The Moment Buhari Minister Adebayo Shittu Became Nigeria President On NTA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Information On NTA. by kamilat03: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
Pls listen to Oga Lie Muhammed. That old man is a version of what I will call a parody. If anyone just listened to his rants on NTA we will know they are just out to do damage control. If this man has children and grandchildren I just hope he lives long enough to tell them the truth. Pls nairalanders which pregnant woman died as a result of #endsars protests Nationwide. And again what was the fracas in Oshogbo today?

(1) (Reply)

Tantalizing Rice In All Its Glory. / Covid: China's Sinovac Vaccine To Be Included In Brazil Immunisation Plan / Amazing Facts About Porsche Carrera GT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.