Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan (1517 Views)

'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by Informer155(m): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasanjo"-Arewa Leader

As the protest against police brutality across the nation persists, some people believe it's politically driven with many saying that the Youths had different agender aside from ending SARS.

That is the viewpoint of Shettima also, The leader of the arewa consultative forum, who allegedly said that protester wants Muhammadu Buhari to resign.

Shettima believed that; since the majority of protesters are from the souths there's something fishy about it and Norths are not going to accept it.

He further added that southerners are trying to cheat the North as they did in time past through various means.

He made this statement in Minna. In his speech which we've captured below, we quote him saying.. https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=410582f1f336d64497d2798853b00b8b&news_entry_id=s74b5a269201017en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_983b2913-ded5-4b5b-82c2-4d83d42d6d92&from=news
Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by Informer155(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Read more

Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by GeneralStan(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
I really wonder what this one has been smoking, that is if this is real news...
He can only kid himself with this kinda propaganda...

3 Likes

Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by chrisxxx(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
I wonder who you want to war with.
The truth is that Nigeria only exist at the mercy of the Yorubas. Once they say it is over, my brother you have got no one to fight. The Ibos are out since 1967. We only ha e their body but everyone knows that their spirit is no longer with us.
The only thing you can fight here if you must fight to settle scores is with your cattle.
You can have them one end and you the other end. I see that becoming the old Greek method of entertainment.
No human is ready to fight you.
Meanwhile Shetima has claimed he never said this.
https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/18/end-sars-arewa-youths-open-up-on-threatening-war-if-buhari-is-removed-as-president/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by DZTech: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
lol
joker.
isok, make #endsars Mata settle fes.
we go visit ur warmongering l8r

1 Like

Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by Nukilia: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Deluded mind

1 Like

Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by Rugaria: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
chrisxxx:
I wonder who you want to war with?
The truth is that Nigeria only exist at the mercy of the Yorubas. Once they say it is over, my brother you have got no one to fight.
Only if you want your cow at one end and you the other.

Lolz
Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by slimfit1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Good governance is not important no?
Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by limeta(f): 12:44am On Oct 18, 2020
Hiss spit

1 Like

Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by after4: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2020
Nah how e take start you know, how e go end you no know

1 Like

Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by Chiedu4Trump: 3:38am On Oct 18, 2020
Who said Nigeria will remain by 2023

1 Like

Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by Uchek(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2020
Deluded mind, indeed!

Nukilia:
grin grin grin grin
Deluded mind
Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by BigSarah(f): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2020
The north still has 6 more years to rule to equal that of the south...huh that is true
Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by adaragbotemi: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2020
Laughing in spanish
Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2020
Fastest way to end Nigeria
Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by saaron(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2020
The Terrorists are free to rule Nigeria for the next 1,000 years but Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria will not be part of it.

#EndNigeria

1 Like

Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by Sonoyom(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2020
This one fit fight?
Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by thonyokun(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2020
M.U.M.U
Re: Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan by Aboks(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
chrisxxx:
I wonder who you want to war with.
The truth is that Nigeria only exist at the mercy of the Yorubas. Once they say it is over, my brother you have got no one to fight. The Ibos are out since 1967. We only ha e their body but everyone knows that their spirit is no longer with us.
The only thing you can fight here if you must fight to settle scores is with your cattle.
You can have them one end and you the other end. I see that becoming the old Greek method of entertainment.
No human is ready to fight you.
Meanwhile Shetima has claimed he never said this.
https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/18/end-sars-arewa-youths-open-up-on-threatening-war-if-buhari-is-removed-as-president/

Cattle wrestling grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

US 2020. Meet Oye Owolewa And Family Elected As House Of Rep / Endsars : Group Drags Femi Falana To ICC / It Is Time For Nigeria To Be Negotiated -prof. Patrice Mulumba Of Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.