Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster (379 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name / Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudster by BGeminorum: 5:44am On Oct 18, 2020
I was defrauded by the owner of this line - 08035996358. Be wary of the aforementioned line he's a defrauder/scammer.

He saw an advert of my products on Facebook and reached us for 2 items but sent a fake alert to the rider that delivered to him and guilt-tripped him to accept his lies.

He would introduce himself as Sergeant Peters Olima an officer (Nigerian NAVY) precisely. On Truecaller you would see "Captain Ali". Don't take any of his words as true.

One of the addresses he usually uses is - 7 Meadwall Street by Chisco bustop Ikate Lekki. This too - Plot 45 road 6 Royal garden estate Ajah. If you visit him at any of the above-mentioned locations he would claim that he's about to visit a site/land he bought recently most likely 50 meters away from the faked home address. And that's where he would try your intelligence.

Caveat! He's tricky and very convincing with a soft articulation. Also, his cohorts are watching and observing around the scene. Don't think he's unaccompanied.
Re: Fraudster by protests: 6:16am On Oct 18, 2020
Good.
Re: Fraudster by Promotions: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2020
BGeminorum:
I was defrauded by the owner of this line - 08035996358. Be wary of the aforementioned line he's a defrauder/scammer.

He saw an advert of my products on Facebook and reached us for 2 items but sent a fake alert to the rider that delivered to him and guilt-tripped him to accept his lies.

He would introduce himself as Sergeant Peters Olima an officer (Nigerian NAVY) precisely. On Truecaller you would see "Captain Ali". Don't take any of his words as true.

One of the addresses he usually uses is - 7 Meadwall Street by Chisco bustop Ikate Lekki. This too - Plot 45 road 6 Royal garden estate Ajah. If you visit him at any of the above-mentioned locations he would claim that he's about to visit a site/land he bought recently most likely 50 meters away from the faked home address. And that's where he would try your intelligence.

Caveat! He's tricky and very convincing with a soft articulation. Also, his cohorts are watching and observing around the scene. Don't think he's unaccompanied.
thanks for the info..please what really happened? What is your product, how much did he send on fake alert, how and when did he meet the dispatch rider? more details please
Re: Fraudster by BekBek(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Where you able to track the guy?

My woman just inform me this number scammed her.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Protest In Ilorin Turns Violent As Thugs Viciously Attack Demonstrators / Thug Beaten To Pulp After Confessing Of Been Paid 500 To Attack Protesters (vide / Why Lagos Police Hired OPC To Guard Police Stations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.