|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,566,893 members, 5,937,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 07:22 AM
Fg Vs ASUU On Bvn- A Simple Case Of Dumb Vs Dumber / Nans Vs ASUU : Nans Embarks On Operation No Resumption, No Election!!!(photos) / ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige (2) (3) (4)
|FG vs ASUU, MY RESOLUTIONS by inyangprincew(m): 6:07am On Oct 18|
FG vs ASUU , MY RESOLUTION
1. FG should order them(ASUU members) to resume with immediate effect. So anyone who refuses to resume should be shown way out of the system.
2. We're just saying it, both the ASUU members and FG, many of them have no children studying in any of our local public universities. So they're unconcerned may be you're in your final level or year or you're just starting.
3. Either IPPIS or UTAS, why is ASUU stubborn on and about her decision? Why is FG also stubborn to give Education the best quality? Why is our Education in shambles?
3. Factually, I won't deceive you, both ASUU and FG are gambling or playing game on students. None is ready to suit another.
4. Did you know one of the reasons we have airports opened in September ? Because their children study abroad. If they fail to resume, they'll waste their resources.
5. Now I think if a school wants her final year students graduated, there's a need to call them back for completion of programmes.
6. Let me tell you, ASUU is FG and vice versa. Why are we now bamboozling ourselves? Who are the people in ASUU, are they not Professors and Doctors, the majority of people in Nigerian politics today.
7. The Truth why FG won't listen to ASUU, her counterpart is, the association is full of misappropriation.
8. The main reason why ASUU won't call off strike is FG has been a deceiver of the highest order. So if ASUU falls for her(FG) trick, it's risky on her behalf.
9. The best solution this time, is to find a job or learn a work or go into a business and make yourself happy. These people are not thinking about our misfortunes and worries. So bad, very bad.
10. And eventually ASUU needs to submit herself for resumption to Buhari's order. That's definitely sure.
11. Pray as well. Think as well. Then Eat as well.
4 Likes 3 Shares
|Re: FG vs ASUU, MY RESOLUTIONS by MickzyDonald(m): 6:22am On Oct 18|
If you have money your best option is not to study un Nigeria,but some hippocrates without money will give you the excuse of "IT'S OUR FATHER'S LAND SO WE MUST STUDY HERE".The system is wack but more students keep on entering on yearly basis,Yet the improvement has never been,God bless us all so we won't depend on the government before we can establish our interests
|Re: FG vs ASUU, MY RESOLUTIONS by Dreamliner787(m): 9:07am On Oct 18|
I have been smiling, reading your post thinking you were making sense until I got to point 8.
|Re: FG vs ASUU, MY RESOLUTIONS by Howitzer: 9:36am On Oct 18|
|Re: FG vs ASUU, MY RESOLUTIONS by Jung: 12:16pm On Oct 18|
Lol you go old for house wella.
The Chairman of ASUU has 2 kids in universities here in Nigeria that I know personally, and you're here saying rubbish.
He is being paid regularly because he works in a state university, but he fights for members of ASUU because it's the right thing to do.
Don't open your mouth waaa and type okoto meow. You hear?
|Re: FG vs ASUU, MY RESOLUTIONS by Camos: 4:07pm On Oct 18|
See as u just yarn dust with this yeye trash wea u write..
No find settlement melo b4 dem panama ur doings
|Re: FG vs ASUU, MY RESOLUTIONS by DaInferno(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18|
Dreamliner787:continue smiling... it's actually true
|Re: FG vs ASUU, MY RESOLUTIONS by Sunflawa(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18|
Which state uni does the ASUU president lectures at biko?
|Re: FG vs ASUU, MY RESOLUTIONS by Jung: 7:09pm On Oct 18|
One simple google check for help sha.
He is in OOU. Olabisi Onabanjo University.
|Re: FG vs ASUU, MY RESOLUTIONS by Dreamliner787(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18|
Naah that's where you stopped making sense to me bro
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61