Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Life And That Of Other #EndSARS Protesters Have Been Threatened - Phyno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life And That Of Other #EndSARS Protesters Have Been Threatened - Phyno (331 Views)

Nigerian Army Stop Sowore And Other ENDSARS Protesters At Abuja Airport / Patricia Amadin: #EndSARS Protesters Hail Policewoman In Lagos (pics) / EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life And That Of Other #EndSARS Protesters Have Been Threatened - Phyno by boman2014: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2020
Indigenous rapper, Phyno has accused the
Enugu state government of threatening his life
and that of other #EndSARS protesters.

In a tweet he shared, he stated that
the Enugu state government should be held
responsible should anything happen to them.
Phyno accused Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of
storming the protest with thugs who tried to
fight them.

He tweeted;

Enugu! Today our lives were
threatened and we are making it clear
that if ANYTHING happens to any
single one of us or any protestors, let
it be known that it was done by the
ENUGU STATE GOVERNMENT!

Today, our peaceful protest in Enugu
from Ogbete Market to the Enugu
State Government House was going
well until we reached the government
house. Along the way we noticed a
group of thugs joined the protests
The governor came out but refused to
speak up and address the protestors,
instead he addressed the thugs. The
thugs tried to fight us but we
maintained peace because we
recognized their plan.

We made sure the youth remained calm
yet the governor refused to answer
our questions! Instead he walked out
on us, unapologetically, with the thugs
following him. We made it clear that we
knew the people he was pretending to
address were paid thugs.

As we have been saying: The movement
won’t stop! We come in peace as
always

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/my-life-and-that-of-other-endsars-protesters-have-been-threatened-by-enugu-state-government-phyno.html

1 Like

Re: My Life And That Of Other #EndSARS Protesters Have Been Threatened - Phyno by heendrix(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2020
shocked
Re: My Life And That Of Other #EndSARS Protesters Have Been Threatened - Phyno by Pcharles2(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2020
we keep moving.
Re: My Life And That Of Other #EndSARS Protesters Have Been Threatened - Phyno by blackpanda: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2020
So it's not buhari again
Una don de get sense small small
That how wicked wike tried to stop the protest and when he was resisted he began to blame buhari.

Smh

1 Like

Re: My Life And That Of Other #EndSARS Protesters Have Been Threatened - Phyno by ambivert27(f): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2020
angry We refused to be oppressed! God's protection on us always.

Re: My Life And That Of Other #EndSARS Protesters Have Been Threatened - Phyno by money121(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2020
Ok
Re: My Life And That Of Other #EndSARS Protesters Have Been Threatened - Phyno by Enudapan: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms

Ezege the main odogwu
Nothing is gonna happen to you
We gat your back
Re: My Life And That Of Other #EndSARS Protesters Have Been Threatened - Phyno by kuuljay(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2020
It's becoming clear to us that they are all the same,they have been controlling our silence by proxy we all believed our problem was from the centre alone now it's clear that they are strongly United in keeping us docile and in slavery
Re: My Life And That Of Other #EndSARS Protesters Have Been Threatened - Phyno by eyescue(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2020
#ENDSARS

WE COME IN PEACE

NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER TILL WE REBIRTH A NEW AND WORKING NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: [video] Sporadic Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Men Storm Are / AMALGAMATION OF NIGERIA TODAY IS BY THE IMPOSED AND FRAUDULENT 1999 CONSTITUTION / 2023: Tinubu, Peter Obi Face Revolt From Young Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.