Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Six Important Reasons You Should Seek The God Of Love. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek The God Of Love. (234 Views)

Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. / Six Important Powers Every Christian Should Seek From God. / Six Important Things You Should Seek From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Important Reasons You Should Seek The God Of Love. by Akube1z: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2020
Six Important Reasons You Should seek the power to love .

1) Love is the first commandments of God . if you love God, you are obeying His commandments.

2) The Lord will preserve you and give you light.

3) You must love God above others . Your love for God will bring blessings, Favours, upliftments , mercies etc from God.

4) All things will work out for good to those that loves God.

5) Grace will be unto those that loves God.

6) Exhibit love and Forgiveness towards men as God also loves us and Forgives us.
Re: Six Important Reasons You Should Seek The God Of Love. by Akube1z: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2020
Bible verses for the love of God
And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

John 17:26
For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

John 16:27
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John 14:28
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 14:21
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Matthew 10:37

The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

Psalms 145:20

Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

1 John 4:11-12

And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

1 John 3:23

For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

1 John 3:11

He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

1 John 2:10
Re: Six Important Reasons You Should Seek The God Of Love. by tobechi74: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2020
Love is God
Re: Six Important Reasons You Should Seek The God Of Love. by Akube1z: 7:51am On Oct 25, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Six Important Reasons You Should Seek The God Of Love. by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2020
The proof of love is sacrificial giving.

John 3:16 (KJV)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

That's how God proved His love to the world.

That's how Jesus proved His love for His Father and His sheep.

That's how the disciples also proved their love for God their heavenly Father and their Master Jesus.

Have you proven your love for God?
Re: Six Important Reasons You Should Seek The God Of Love. by IamWonderful: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Right
Re: Six Important Reasons You Should Seek The God Of Love. by Akube1z: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Six Important Reasons You Should Seek The God Of Love. by Akube1z: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament / God Told Me That You Were Selection Will Be Overturned In Two Weeks Time From No / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 16 December 2020 -he Boasted And Bowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.