Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ (5409 Views)

The King Cobra I Killed. / JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by FlordFlorez(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Twirelex:
Unfortunately Jaguar is not a big cat (Apex predator), and an hyena will still woop its ass anytime anyday

Jaguar is not a big cat? Seriously

They are only third to lion in position of big cats and they are the apex predator in the Americas. They are the only cat that aims directly at d skull. No matter how strong any animal's skull is, the bite of a Jaguar will crack it! Hyena is no match to a Jaguar even though they are apart according to their habitat except in a case where there's pack of hyenas.
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Twirelex: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
30?! U clearly don't know what u are typing! Any lion that sights 30 hyenas and still stands its being suicidal!

10 of those scavengers are enough to kill a lion!
I watch YouTube videos all day and also stay glued to NatGeoWild... go see some videos, you'll see how much of a nightmare an Adult male lion is to hyenas no matter their numbers
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Tigers can beat lions, anytime, any day... Even gorilla go beat lion sef.
Gorilla will beat both
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Twizzy30:
jaguar has the strongest bite force in the cat family even more than hyena. Just pointing that out to you.
How is hyena part of the cat family
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Twirelex: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
lol.. tht's why I no reply the guy... very clueless
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Twizzy30(m): 12:58am On Oct 22, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
where did i imply hyena is part of the cat family?
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Twizzy30(m): 1:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Twirelex:

I know people like you, you don’t take corrections even after you’ve been shown facts.

Twirelex:
Unfortunately Jaguar is not a big cat (Apex predator), and an hyena will still woop its ass anytime anyday

I can’t take someone who says jaguar is not an apex predator serious. (when they say an animal is an apex predator; this means they are not preyed upon in the wild. They are top of the food chain)
I still maintain my stance, the only reason an hyena will win a jaguar in a face off is if they attack in packs and it’s likely to happen because it’s rare to find a lone hyena.
You can see an hyena bite force in picture 1. Even stronger than the tiger and lion.
And picture 2 shows a jaguar bite force.

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Twizzy30(m): 1:31am On Oct 22, 2020
FlordFlorez:
30?! U clearly don't know what u are typing! Any lion that sights 30 hyenas and still stands its being suicidal!

10 of those scavengers are enough to kill a lion!
bruh 10 is a far reach. Just 5 of those sneaky bastards would kill a lion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueHJShSI4_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5V6gdu5ih8
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Twizzy30:
where did i imply hyena is part of the cat family?
Read your comment again
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Twirelex:
Lol
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by FlordFlorez(m): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Twizzy30:
bruh 10 is a far reach. Just 5 of those sneaky bastards would kill a lion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueHJShSI4_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5V6gdu5ih8

Don't mind that guy, he knows little or nothing about the wilds generally. Those thugs are deadly with their teeth; powerful bite force more than any known cat. They eat their prey while alive. They are very nasty really!
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Twizzy30(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Read your comment again
oga don’t misinterpret me, even a primary school student knows hyena is not part of the cat family. The jaguar is the only animal in the cat family that has a stronger bite force compared to the hyena.
I’m not a scholar of English, maybe the wordings of my thoughts confused you.

https://themysteriousworld.com/most-powerful-animal-bites/
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Lush100(m): 1:41am On Oct 23, 2020
The hyena is from the dog family,
They move in pack and will eat anything even stone as far there is blood on it.
Their teeth no be here.

Studied a course on wild animal in school

Twizzy30:
oga don’t misinterpret me, even a primary school student knows hyena is not part of the cat family. The jaguar is the only animal in the cat family that has a stronger bite force compared to the hyena.
I’m not a scholar of English, maybe the wordings of my thoughts confused you.

https://themysteriousworld.com/most-powerful-animal-bites/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Analyze nairaland Guys Here? / List Of All Local Government Areas In Yobe State / Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.