|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,569,953 members, 5,947,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 October 2020 at 12:45 PM
|Vacancy: Human Resources Manager In A Drug Manufacturing Company by hardynwa: 8:54am On Oct 18|
A drug manufacturing and distribution firm based in Imo State Nigeria, is looking for a Human Resources Manager to coordinate HR activities of the organization.
• Minimum Qualification: B.SC, HND
• Location: Imo State
• Nature of job: Full time
• Length of Experience: Not Less than 3 years of relevant experience
• Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role.
• Experience with full-cycle recruiting.
• Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance).
• Demonstrable leadership abilities.
• Solid communication skills.
• BSc/HND in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
• Design compensation and benefits packages.
• Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations).
• Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
• Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
• Monitor the HR department's budget.
• Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
• Manage employees' grievances.
• Create and run referral bonus programs.
• Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
• Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
• Minimum of HND/Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field
• Professional qualification in related fields.
• No less than 3 years’ relevant experience especially in HR generalist role
Interested persons should send a detailed CV with a cover letter to email@example.com on or before October 22, 2020.[b][/b]
|Re: Vacancy: Human Resources Manager In A Drug Manufacturing Company by SUNNINO(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18|
Please I earnestly need a job, kindly assist. Thanks.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37