Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

#ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest (4568 Views)

I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by NairaHercules(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2020
nedekid:

Why must anything that concern aboki be one kin? See the pics of the girl and the torture being doled to her as birthday celebration shocked
Even you are given words of encouragement, that the should take it easy ie normal tins. You experienced it last year and if you step out, e go happen this year shocked
Are you kaduna people normal? (in mc macaronies voice)

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by premierlead: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory... Bro please, I sent you a pm already, kindly reply and mention my moniker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught Red Handed! / Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral / Whose Husband Is This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.