Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Can Utme Be Registered Twice? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Utme Be Registered Twice? (4555 Views)

Will Utme Be Retaken In 2016? / Should Post-utme Be Cancelled? / How Will The Parols Of This Years Utme Be Is The Question Of Many People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by atakiti(m): 6:02am On Mar 08, 2011
Pls fellow Nlanders i want u to help me on dis mata. A guy want me to advice him wether he can re-register his UTME bcus he don't like the exam centre that was given to him.<suppose he was previously given ONDO but he wants to change the centre to AKURE> using another scratch card, re-tumbprint etc. Can dis be possible?
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by DRadelaw(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2011
FOR information concerning this year admission and post-ume

Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by frisahost(m): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2011
he cant re-register utme, and why will he say he don't like the center that was giving to him,
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by atakiti(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
The person that registered him gave him the wrong centre, And the place that was given to him is not the place of is choice,
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by goody06(f): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2011
you can't if you do, it will be duplicate
of identity it will lead you to not having
ur result. Better accept the centre you hv in
good faith that you will, instead of wasting
ur money
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by atakiti(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2011
@goody06, tank you, but unfortunately the guy guy has re-registered it, but when i told him what is going to hapen to his result he was askin for way out! what can he do nxt??
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by atakiti(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2011
nairalanders happy birthday!
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by atakiti(m): 12:27am On Mar 12, 2011
the guy just want me to say something,
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by frisahost(m): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2011
@atakiti there is nothing he can do to it, just tell him that,
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by atakiti(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2011
unfortunately for the guy he has rgistered it!!! but he keep on asking me what he can do next, though i suggested he go to the jamb office to hear from them what he can do next, maybe they can try to remove one of the forms, OR WHAT CAN HE DO NXT?
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by frisahost(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2011
@atakiti i think that would be better
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by Nsiman(m): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2011
There is smthing i need to knw. Did sm1 choose the centre for him? Tho he shld get to jamb office and sought their views because they have the final say. but the 1st may be deleted by jamb if they can do that. The only 1 a friend tld me is that if there is error on the candidate's information, reregistering with another scratch card is the only way out.
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by atakiti(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2011
He said he asked d person that registerd him if the 1st form can be deleted, and the man told him he is goin to delete the 1st form b4 registering d 2nd form. So that was what actually confused d guy! Though i told him to go to jamb office but when he got ther they told him only if he can go to their head office at abuja.
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by Nsiman(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
The major problem is that as finger print is been captured now in registration, going to jamb head office is the only solution else, s/he shld just 4get about it for this year or he shld accept the 1st reg in good faith
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by atakiti(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2011
The other option given to us in JAMB office is to write a letter to nullify the first form.
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by Nsiman(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2011
That i think is a good one
Re: Can Utme Be Registered Twice? by helderz101(m): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2011
Its imposible 2 register twce, D person is advced 2 ve' faith on d given centre,

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo Ebonyi In Pictures! / Futo Releases 2nd Admission List For 2011/2012 Academic Session / My Son Cannot Sleep As His Degree Exams Approach, Can Anybody Please Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.