Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Can You Say About These Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Say About These Dreams (201 Views)

Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. / If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. / Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About These Dreams by ayesco202(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2020
For the past few weeks, I've been seeing famous people, politicians precisely, in my dreams. I converse with famous leaders and it's no big deal in these dreams.

The last one I saw was a traditional ruler. He commended my efforts for what I do not know and finally gave me a huge sum of money. The money given to me in that dream is now my worry.

So many people have said that receiving money in the dream portends evil. How true is this? Am I in trouble?

As a matter of fact, I detest politics. I don't want to have anything to do with any politician. It baffles me still why I keep seeing these failed leaders.

I got a job recently and I know things will be all right soon. My job has nothing to do with politics. Do these dreams have anything to do with my job?

Brothers and sisters, your positive input will be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Unrest: What Pope Asked Each Person To Do / The Scientific Question About Ancient Humans No Pastor Has Been Able To Answer! / Everything Pastor David Ibiyeomie Said At Shiloh 2020 (day 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.