Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind (2498 Views)

Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Proanalyst(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Ronaldinho10:

yes for sure!

Tell me what you used it for sincerely if you can..

I want user story.

1 Like

Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:38am On Nov 07, 2020
Proanalyst:

Tell me what you used it for sincerely if you can..
I want user story.
I once used it to channel my thoughts to someone far away from me,
he later called and told me he was deeply just really thinking about me.
although I needed big help from him at that time.
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Proanalyst(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Ronaldinho10:

I once used it to channel my thoughts to someone far away from me,

he later called and told me he was deeply just really thinking about me.

although I needed big help from him at that time.

That's all?
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2020
Proanalyst:

That's all?
it has worked for me in many ways
thanks!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2020
get this today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2020
order for this today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2020
still available
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2020
get this today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2020
still available here
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2020
call us today to get this
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2020
still available
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by MikeofKd(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2020
Why don't you use the trick on us, so we can get to buy your book angry

1 Like

Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2020
MikeofKd:
Why don't you use the trick on us, so we can get to buy your book angry

lolzzz,

hello sir,
this is not voodoo or juju.
but with the simpler power of your mind and brains to get what you want.

I do not know how you look so its not possible using your minds eye to visualize someone you barely have seen before

your opinions and comments are appreciated here,
but we only came here to advertise this special book of the mind power.

many people don't just know there are immense power in our minds and even in the words we say daily.

why not you make a difference and get this knowledge on how it works.

have you studied the law on quantum physics?
then you will know what am talking about

cheers!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2020
“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2020
“Every champion was once a contender that didn’t give up.
To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It’s not about winning and losing; it’s about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It’s about embracing the pain that you’ll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge.
Don’t dream about success. Get out there and work for it.
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
do call call me on 08167670563

get this book guide for just #2000 naira only
cheers!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2020
“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions
do call us today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
do call us today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2020
happy Christmas to you all
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.

do call us today for #2000 naira only
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2020
When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures.
I didn’t get there by wishing for it, but by working for it.
do call us today for just #2000 naira only today

merry Christmas!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2020
Never regret anything that made you smile.

You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

If you want to fly give up everything that weighs you down.

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.

Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want
please do call us today!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2020
And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it

please do call us today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen

please do call us today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2020
Turn your wounds into wisdom, We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.
do call us today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2020
Opportunities don’t happen. You need to create them. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it
please do call us today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2021
When you think of your BIG goal, sometimes you start feeling overwhelmed. Why? Because big goals don’t get achieved right away. Instead, you need to create mini goals to help excite you along the way. This way you can be more goal-orientated and build a habit of being more effective . Celebrating your small wins will help you stay motivated through your journey. Plus, celebrating is always super fun. Maybe you break your goal down to 10 small-sized goals with tasks that get you on track to achieve them. For each of the 10 goals you can add a small celebration. Maybe a glass of champagne for one or a dessert with a sparkler on top for another.

please do call us today,
thanks!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
It’s not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habits.
Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.
You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.
Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shuts down for ten years.
That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.
Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable

please do call us today
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2021
If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.

cheers!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
we all need to learn how to control the super powers of our mind.
I sell the full book for just #2000 naira only.

please call me on 08167670563
thanks!
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2021
still available
Re: Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2021
The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of life is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give.

When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.

please do call us today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sextape Of Lasu University Student Elisa With A Married Man / Meet Idi Amin, The Ex African Dictator Who Had White Slaves And Ate Humans / Why Doesn't 2face Have A Really Good Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.